Start by marking “The Virgin Cowboy (Cowboys & Virgins, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Virgin Cowboy (Cowboys & Virgins, #4)

The Virgin Cowboy

(Cowboys & Virgins #4)

Dolly Jennings has wanted one man since she was sixteen, but he’s kept her at arm’s reach. Time has passed and she’s all grown up now, with a body that he can’t ignore.

Brandon Knight has wanted Dolly for longer than he should have, but he thought she deserved someone better. No longer able to control his desires, he’s giving up on staying away, and claiming his
Published October 9th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Virgin Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Virgin Cowboy

Start your review of The Virgin Cowboy (Cowboys & Virgins, #4)
Coco.V
Oct 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Nice ending for this addictive series.

I thoroughly enjoyed the romance aspect of Dolly and Brandon’s story and the fact that the heroine knew from the start what she wanted and went after it without any hesitation.

Dolly is a determined, strong, confident and sassy woman. She has always wanted Brandon but never had a way to get him until now. When an unexpected opportunity arises, Dolly sees her chance to claim the man she loves and to show him that he’s all the man she’ll
Maya
ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

Loved it! The first three books were how Dolly's brothers found their love and this time, what I found even more fascinating and interesting is that it's not Dolly who is the chased one but Brandon. And by the book title you can already guess what he is. I really enjoy books with that kind of theme, since I don't have to worry about their previous relationships and the drama that usually follows. What can I say other than AR did it again with their
Chantal ❤️
5 THIS CAN'T BE THE END STARS?

I don't think it's a big secret that this series is a huge hit, well for me anyways. So if you read just one book from this series, I hope this is it.

The heroine Dolly is Sassy Sexy and a BBW. She loves her curves and is not afraid to put it all out! She is loving and has a big mouth. She is the center of attention and the life of the party! In short she is the woman we all wished we could be!

description

Now the hero Brandon is one very protective alpha who lives to make his girl h
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars. I love it when heroines know exactly what they want and are not afraid to go get it. That's what Dolly is all about. Brandon has been resisting her charms for years but not for lack of want. When he decides to lasso in his girl, it's sweet and hella sexy. This shorty was just the shot of happy I needed. It's a safe comfort read that gives you just the right amount of wistfulness in its OTT way. I admit that the whole "Daddy" thing grew on me pretty quickly :-p For those curious folks, ...more
warhawke
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Sassy cowgirls who love to ride hard
Shelves: erotic, novella-short
Genre: Erotica
Type: Standalone Book 4 from Cowboys & Virgin series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:
Absolute Penis by Giovanni Absolute Penis by Giovanni Absolute Penis by Giovanni Absolute Penis by Giovanni Bites XXL by Giovanni
4.5 Golden Cocks

Dolly Jennings was a go getter. She managed her own farm The Dairy Queen, always knowing what she wanted and what to do to get it - including the man she had eyes on for years.

Brandon Knight was not blind to her obvious attraction, but he kept his own desire tempered down out of respect for her brothers. FDual
Rating:series
POV:Erotica
Type:
Sophia Triad
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Doesn't hurt that I f@cking love cheese

This book was like the cherry on the top for this series. I absolutely loved it.

Dolly is adorable and totally sure about who she wants and what she wants from her life since she was sixteen.

Brandon is the perfect gentleman-cowboy who is crazy for Dolly and waits patiently for her to grow up.
And then he is scared that he is
too old for her (he is 30, she is 20),
too poor for her (she has a big dairy farm, he is just a worker),
too lonel
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Alexa Riley Fans, OTT Alphas, Romance
4 For Those Who Waited Stars
* * * * IT'S LIVE!!!
For those of us who have become addicted to these Virgins and their Cowboys... The ride has been a blast. The Jennings men have all found their mates and Dolly, the only sister, has been waiting and waiting for the the man she has been pining for since she was 16. Brandon knew this hot headed, stubborn, loud woman/child needed to grow up before he could even think about her the way he wanted...
Well, Dolly is more than the age of consent... she is 20 and has had enough of waiti
Gi's Spot Reviews
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow oh wow, what a PERFECT ending this amazing series!!!

I have to say this was the story I was most looking forward to and it was so worth the wait because it was extra-freakin'-ordinary!

Dolly was everything we've seen in the previous installment and more. Sassy, smart and with a heart the size of the world, she knows what she wants, she shows it and she fights for it! And what she wants most, or better yet, who, is Brandon. Brandon is not as indifferent as he fights to s
Bookloverme
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A perfect ending to this series. I've read the epilogue twice because I don't want it to end. This series has a beautiful family. Brothers and sister, finding the right one for them, starting a family of their own and still remain close with each other. I love it!

The story is about Brandon, 30 and Dolly, 20.

Brandon's the foreman and the one in-charge on running the Johnson farm. He wants Dolly for years but he thought he's too old for her and that he's not good enough for her.
Maria...
Oct 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Another cowboy smut with two horny and crazy in love characters!
I enjoyed it except the Daddy part but fortunately it wasn't mentioned to much!

Nice cover!!! ;)
♡Tonya♡
When I see an Alexa Riley book pop up, I know two things-

#1- I'm going to get a safe, sizzling read with an OTT alpha hero and a fantastic heroine- slightly cheesy, but I know there will be NO cheating and NO ow/om drama whatsoever.

#2- There is going to be an epilogue that puts a big 'ol happy grin on my face and sets the bar high for other authors to reach for! Take heed authors, this is what we want! *insert big flashy neon sign here*

I didn't want this series to end. I
Claire Robinson
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
3.5 - "Nobody fucks with what's mine" Stars!

The last novella in the Cowboys & Virgins series finally gives us Dolly Jennings story. The only female sibling, we have seen her in all three previous novellas, so it was good to finally see her get her man.

This is a novella of two halves for me, if I am being honest. I absolutely adored the push and pull between Brandon and Dolly, this is a relatio
Barbara➰
This was probably my favorite couple of the series even though he didn't pursue her until later. I loved Dolly and they were hot together. Way too short though...
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Another sexy safe read by one of my favorite go to authors for Perfect heroes. I would have absolutely loved everything.....except I shudder and cringe when I read her call him Daddy. That absolutely makes my stomach hurt. If that part wouldn't have been there or even if she'd have called him her "baby daddy" instead I'd have been ok. Just a weird peeve of mine. Still adore this author.
Elle
Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5* for baby daddy STARS!!

description
I want Brandon to treat me like a queen, fuck me like he owns me, and love me like a goddess. Is that so much to ask?

FUCK YEAH EVERYONE!!! A book that I can drooling over. Y'know, how much I pissed with the Jennings brothers? Can't be compared with Dolly's. The brothers were really pussy whipped by the heroine until they can't think straight. That's why I freakingclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Mitch Castro
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rant-and-rave

Typical h chasing H.

h has been inlove with H since they were little. H ignoring h until she becomes right for "picking". h couldn't wait any longer, turned the table by teasing and seducing H until the chasing reversed.

Still a good smut, though.

Hence, 3.5 stars.
Hana ♡
4 'Baby-Daddy' Stars!

Another hit by AR. I really enjoyed this series, following the Jenning siblings as they all found love has been a sweet ride!

Brandon and Dolly were amazing of course. I gave it four stars because I don't like H's that do the whole 'you're to good for me, but I can't stand you being with anyone else'. But once Brandon got over his issues with why they wouldn't be good together, it was smooth sailing sweetness!

"You're mine. Have been from day osweetness!
"You're
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo c6202b7ad3b60f82cae30387fc8d03_zpsvjebsewk.gif

A sweet and heartwarming virgin cowboy romance!!! Alexa Riley never fails to deliver or in this case rein in their readers with their over the top protective alpha male virgin heroes who have been waiting for the right girl to come along and this
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Oct 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
Link to full review below! More smutty AR goodness. I liked this more than book 3, but not as much as book 2! See full review on The Book Disciple
Tina

‘‘And isn’t that all any girl wants? To be loved by her man just as fiercely as she loves him’’

A long way from the last one *happy dance*

At first I thought that heroine would be a little too much for my likening, but she wasn’t - I quickly came to like her. How could you not, she knew what she wanted but also knew when to stop and draw the line and let hero chase her.

‘‘I can’t go chasing him down. I might normally fight for things I want, but I’ve been waiting for him for years, and I
Jen
Another hot and sexy read from Alexa Riley!! I love her work, and even though her books are on the short side; I still usually rate them high! I think she does a brilliant job of giving us a story that is a lot fuller than most novellas. I do have to be in the mood for her stories though....The main thing to expect from her work is "insta-love" and very quickly the characters give into their primal urges....this means they hit the sack and do the horizontal mambo very quickly...LOL.
This is
D
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this. I mean I knew I would cause really I don't think I have read an AR book I haven't but I seriously love these cowboys! I have been patiently waiting for Dolly's book since the beginning and it did NOT disappoint. I fucking loved Brandon, I don't think there is anything about him I didn't love. Dolly was feisty as always. Awesome short read about a sexy cowboy that is OTT alpha and crazy in love with his Lamb! If you have to ask if it's safe then you have obviously never read an AR b ...more
Jayme
Oct 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: smutty, short-stories
Sweet but very short conclusion to this Cowboys & Virgin series.

Alexa Riley writes one of the best short smut stories that you can read, if not the best. Therefore, I sometimes close my eyes to the imperfections, because I know that it's still in this category excellent stories.

***
ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
This should not have worked but it totally did.

AR got that magic touch that makes everything okay.

Be warned this has all the things that a lot of people dislike including:

Dolly calling Brandon "Daddy"
Brandon calling Dolly "Lamb" SHELLY (view spoiler)
Light spanking
Slut shaming galore
Some whack editing

And even with all these things that should have turned me right o""""
AR
Lyndy Ann ♫
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
This was just okay for me, passed a few hours.

It has been a while since I read the rest of this series that I have forgotten who everyone was.

Dolly and Brandon were blah, I did not feel anything for them and they annoyed me.

Dolly calling Brandon "Daddy" made me cringe I hate that as a pet name it's YUCK.
JewelsyGoolsy
Dec 20, 2016 rated it liked it
This book pretty much wrapped everything up in this series, as well as crossing over Dolly; the youngest sister of the Cowboys & Virgin series, with Brandon; the foreman in Lassoing the Virgin Mail-Order Bride. I quite enjoyed the mild daddy kink, pussy slapping and dirty mouth talking that's typical of an AR hero who also happens to be a virgin. It made me happy.

Told in dual POV with 2 epilogues filled with HEAs, babies and all the previous characters from the C&V series.
Astraycat
*Received an ARC from Ardent Prose.*

Great storyline and great ending of this series.

Although H didn't think he was good enough for h at first, he came to his sense soon. And I admired h's personality: instead of giving up on H or staying at home crying after H's resistance, she decided to change her strategy, and it did work!

However, it would be better if there's more build-up between them considering they've known each other for so many years.
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
This was my favorite, hands down of the Cowboys & Virgins series.

I loved Dolly with all her sass and attitude. She wasn't a push over or a needy h. She knew what she wanted and went for it. She was smart, caring, ballsy but also sweet and vulnerable with her emotions.

I want Brandon to treat me like a queen, fuck me like he owns me, and love me like a goddess. Is that too much to ask?

At this point, she was pretty much saying out loud what most of us wish for in our most secret fantasies
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Dolly has popped up in the three previous books and like her brothers she has her own home and a piece of farm to run and she loves it. She is very passionate about the love she has for her brothers and their families, even though sometimes she may come across as the nosy little sister.

Right after all of those important things in her life is the guy that stole her heart when she was a young teenager, Brandon Knight. Dolly has been in love with him for years and is getting a bit impat
Chitra *CJ*
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: safety-first, v-card
Alpha heroine, double v card, milk farm, loads of breeding, HEA.. what more can a Pervy girl want?!
Safe read
4/5
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

F

Cowboys & Virgins (4 books)
  • Branding the Virgin (Cowboys & Virgins, #1)
  • Roping The Virgin (Cowboys & Virgins, #2)
  • The Wanted Virgin (Cowboys & Virgins, #3)
“That little firecracker who’s way out of my league. Too sweet for a man my age. Too good for me to be thinking about. Too pure for all the things I want to do to her.” 4 likes
“I don’t want to chase after Brandon, and I won’t, but it sure stings not having him return my feelings. Or at least not admitting to them. He wants me just as bad as I want him, that’s for damn sure. He just doesn’t think he’s good enough for me. And the saddest part is, as long as he thinks that, he’s right.” 2 likes