Start by marking “Roping The Virgin (Cowboys & Virgins, #2)” as Want to Read:
Roping The Virgin (Cowboys & Virgins, #2)

Roping The Virgin

(Cowboys & Virgins #2)

Blake Jennings has always wanted what his parents had: a sweet, simple love that lasts a lifetime. And when he meets Luciana, he knows she’s the one.

Luciana Salazar comes from a tight-knit family that pushes her to follow her dreams. When she takes a job on the Braided Rope Ranch, the last thing she expects is to fall in love with its owner, the dark-haired man she’s seen
Published September 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Roping The Virgin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roping The Virgin

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
I love Alexa Riley books and I always will.

This one just didn't do it for me for whatever reason. But no biggie, already downloading the next one...
Alexa Riley
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
She's Live!

rtv_teaser4

rtv_teaser3

rtv_teaser2

rtv_teaser1
Coco.V
Sep 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Always in the mood for a sweet and deliciously naughty tale. I had become somewhat hopelessly addicted to Alexa Riley unique brand of pure smut and cheesy love stories. Roping The Virgin was a satisfying read that brought a sunny smile to my face. Need I say more?
Chantal ❤️
5 FULL ON FAMILY STARS

"The thought of another woman only pisses me off. I already have one. I've had her from the moment I saw her. She's the only woman who exists for me."
These are swoon worthy thoughts that our hero Blake has about the heroine Luciana.

description

Now the story is simple with the hero wanting to "rope" his woman in. He will stop at nothing to get her to see that they belong together. He even learns to speak Spanish in order for their children to keep their heritage. Wow just no words for
Sophia Triad
Apr 07, 2017 rated it liked it
“Welcome to the Braided Rope.”
“Don’t tell me this is your ranch.”
“It’s yours now, too.”

The second book in the “Cowboys and Virgins” series and this time the second brother, Blake Jennings, is in the spotlight.

Blake is secretly in love with Luciana who has started working at his farm as a training vet. Blake really cares for his animals and their love for animals will bring Blake and Luciana closer.

Unfortunately (for Blake) Luciana loves her family (her father, sister and sister’s children) too
Maya
3,5 STARS

Smut, smut, smut!!! AR sure knows how to write it. This story is super sweet with an OTT but cute and understanding (virgin) alpha cowboy who patiently waits for his moment to claim his spanish woman, a vet in the making. The first half of the book is pure sugar and then in the second half we finally get the dirty parts and some loving. I really liked the plot and how it all turned out in the end, especially since we kinda get the plot and characters for the next story. I'm not sure ab
Gi's Spot Reviews
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
SMOKING HOT COWBOY.... Need I say more?!

Because, honestly who can resist an OTT alpha wearing a cowboy gear like it's his second skin, with equal amounts of dirty talk as sweet and loving words??? Not me, that's for sure. And just when I thought Blake couldn't be any more perfect, he drops the bomb about his past (you'll have to read to find out) !!! WOW

The heroine was fantastic too. Smart, sassy and with the perfect amount of independent and family oriented streak, she was great, but I was a al
Maria...
Sep 23, 2016 rated it liked it
OHHH MY GOD!!!

The cover is so damn H.O.T!!!

Enjoyed another possessive cowboy and his obsession with his virgin woman!

Can I um...just...um...lick... you know...his abs???
Erika
3.5 stars!

I definitely enjoyed this, but....something was a bit off for me. At times, it almost felt like parts might have been cut and pasted from other books; there was a lack of unique detail or typical AR humor. Still, I appreciated the low-angst romance and the fact that H and h were not only likable characters, but virgins! For that reason, I am still going to round up here.
XxTainaxX
Sep 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Though I will admit that this one felt like it was missing something for me, I did enjoy seeing this new side of the usually playful and relaxed Blake. He loved to mess with his brother in the first book. This time, Luciana has him tied up in knots. The premise of the tale, in typical AR fashion, was largely far fetched and OTT but still cute enough to hit us in that special place we reserve for stories like this. I like my heroines with a little more assertiveness and Lucy pretty much went with ...more
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
2.5 Where did the smut go? Stars

photo where_zpsjdx7czqi.gif

I read Alexa Riley for the same reason most do, for the OTT insta love/lust and to get my smut fix. I do not mind the story lines in her books because they go hand in hand with some hot steamy sex!!

For me thats what was missing in this one as it was not until 62% that we see any action in the bedroom and thats saying something since this book only went to about 88%.
I liked Lucy and the fact that she was the one to initiate the action when it did happen, acting li
Jayme
Alexa Riley should change her warning to the promise in the blurb. It's everything you expect sexy and sweet. Hot Cowboys guaranteed!

***
ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 3caf5d98605685a3fdd4ae2c01e641_zpsofbrkvml.gif

Ridiculously sweet, charming, and over the top insta-love romance and I absolutely loved every minute of it. Alexa Riley continues to have me addicted with their short HEA love stories. If you are a fan of protective alpha cowboys and virgin tropes, then this sweet morsel is definitely the book for you.

#RopingTheVirgin

Roping the Virgin is the second installment of the Cowboys and Virgins Series and most definitely can be read as a standalone. Blake Jenni
Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Alexa Riley Fans, OTT Alphas, Romance
3 You Know When You Know Stars
* * *
I seem to have developed a reflex action to Alexa Riley releases...especially when she involves Cowboys. The minute I learn of a new book with a hunky rancher on the cover...my fingers itch and that one click happens before you know it. This latest entry brought the added benefit of the Jennings clan. Trust me when I say... these men all seem to have a focus on women which becomes overwhelming when they find their one.

We met Blake in the first entry to this se
Jen
One of the things that I love with Alexa Riley's books is you know what you are going to get! Usually it is a short story with lots of hot sex, and a quick love at first sight kind of idea. The best thing to is even though her stories are on the smutty side of life; they still have a nice little story despite the fact that the book is so short!

"Cowboy's and Virgins" is a series about the Jennings family. This consists of three Jennings brothers, and their sister Dolly. They have a ton of land wh
Elle
Sep 28, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5* mi alma STARS!

Remember when I wish to have other Jennings siblings? Yup. This time, Blake Shelton has his own story. Cowboys... Hmm, I rarely read about them except they're really interest me. But hey, this is Alexa Riley!

description

Still with the same formula but slightly better than Ty's book in Branding the Virgin. Both main characters already interested in each other. Luciana Salazar wouldn't dream to work for her wet dreams aka Blake Jennings. He's rarely smile and has stalker tendency (not in ha
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Another fantastic hero.. Absolutely loved it and will be reading the next as soon as possible. I really can't wait for Dolly's book though.
Claire Robinson
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4 - This has been a whirlwind. Stars!

Its LIVE!

Amazon US : http://amzn.to/2d55Xdg
Amazon UK : http://amzn.to/2dffFX8
Amazon CA : http://amzn.to/2dc7qxc
Amazon AU : http://amzn.to/2cxvSGB

I am so glad the ladies decided to give each of the Jennings siblings their own novellas and turn it into the Cowboys & Virgins series.

The first novella Branding the Virgin is probably one of my most favorite of the stories I have read by this pair, and Blake Jennings getting his happily ever after in Roping
Bookloverme
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After I finished book 1, I was so excited to know the stories of Ty's two brothers and sister. I love how close their family is and how important family is to each one of them.

The story is about Blake and Luciana, 23.

Each one of the Jennings own a piece of land. Blake's the laid back one in the family. He wanted Luciana since the first time he saw her and tried to get her attention but she did everything to avoid him. She wanted him too but her focus was on her family, finishing school and work.
Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
This was just ok. Was bored. I liked book 1, crossing my fingers AR continues the series and gives us Dolly and Trace's story. That said Blake and Luciana...

I was more excited about the side characters than Blake and Luciana. They were a boring couple and the whole I have to live at home with my dad, sister and brother in law or I'm going to be sad and not sure I can deal. Seriously, if you need daddy, then you are not ready for a relationship and definitely not ready for a family of your own. G
Denna✌
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Stacie
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
4 "Sugary sweet smut" Stars!

So sugary sweet and completely unrealistic. Sometimes AR is a miss, for me, sometimes it a hit. This was a hit! I loved Blake and Luciana's lightening fast romance. Happy reading!
Mitch Castro
Nov 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: rant-and-rave

Not surprised AR turned this concept into a series. However, this one didn't sit well with me. Probably because it was too fast-paced. Typical AR writing style but lacks something in between.

Blake and Luciana. Cowboy haciendero and veterinarian intern. Both goal-oriented. Both family-tight. Both virgins.

The usual love at first sight, possessive at first lust, impregnate at first pop, AR story.
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
This one had many, many editing errors and didn't really work for me.

But bring on the next one, I love an anti-social caveman.

>:D

2.5 Stars
Hana ♡
Amazing as usual <3

This story is pretty much flawless, its a great quick, safe, and steamy read. Blake is instantly smitten by the young vet to be and comes up with a plan to get her to work on his ranch so he can slowly win her over.

It is OTT Alexa amazing-ness. The only downside was that I found the heroine to be a bit too doormat... not much resistance on her part, but I suppose it is an insta-love.

I really loved how we got little teasers of the other siblings and their potential stories!
CC
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cowboys, safe-for-me
Super sweet and hot. I really like this series! I like seeing Blake fall hard and I liked that Luciana is not a pushover.

♡Tonya♡
I am eating these Alexa Riley books up like a big 'ol banana split. I love the sugary goodness they keep serving up.

--hot virgin alpha cowboy
--smart sweet virgin heroine
--insta love
--great seconday characters
--no ow/om drama whatsoever
--no cheating
--epilogue about a year out (wasn't that impressed BUT there are other books coming so I hope to get more about them)
Lyndy Ann ♫
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I adore Blake and Luciana, it was love at first sight for these two, Blake just waited for the right time to make Luciana his.

Roping the Virgin has a beautiful story.

I love how possessive the Jennings brothers get when they find their girl and it is refreshing that the guys don't sleep around.
JewelsyGoolsy
Oct 23, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

Rolling my eyes at cheese and OTT'ness feels pretty damn enjoyable! Might give this series a bit of a break for now, then get straight back onto the saddle when I need another fluff and quick smut fix.
Barbara➰
**3.25 "cumming in my pants" stars**

Who doesn't love a hot cowboy? There was just a little something missing in this one for me though, and I didn't enjoy it quite as much as the first but it's AR so who cares!

• The One I Want for Christmas
  • His Dirty Secret (Best Friend, #2)
  • Unchained (Hogan Brother's #3)
  • Ruby and the Beast
  • Wrangler
  • Swan (Modern Fairytales)
  • Owning Skye
  • A Dangerous Man
  • Our War (The Family, #4)
  • Mine to Take
  • Dante's Angel (The Breakers' Bad Boys, #3)
  • Star Pupil
  • Game Plan
  • Sweet Like Candy
  • The Temptress (Bad Girls #1)
  • Mike and Megan (Temptation in Texas, #1)
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea

Cowboys & Virgins (4 books)
  • Branding the Virgin (Cowboys & Virgins, #1)
  • The Wanted Virgin (Cowboys & Virgins, #3)
  • The Virgin Cowboy (Cowboys & Virgins, #4)
“The thought of another woman only pisses me off. I already have one. I’ve had her from the moment I saw her. As far as I’m concerned, she’s the only woman who exists for me.” 2 likes