Start by marking “The Unquiet Sword (The Fair Folk, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Unquiet Sword (The Fair Folk, #2)

The Unquiet Sword

(The Realm Rift Saga #2)

Faerie is forgotten. The Western King must be brought to his knees.

Thomas Rymour and his friends are free from the stinking prisons of the Western Kingdom. Their quest is clear: stop the war and free the dragons of Tir. But they have no food, no horses, no maps, and a traitor in their midst. Their hopes of success are small.

But the Western Kingdom is not a kingdom united.
Published October 8th 2016 by Skerry Books Limited

To ask other readers questions about The Unquiet Sword, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Unquiet Sword

Start your review of The Unquiet Sword (The Fair Folk, #2)
Chris Pridmore
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The sequel to The Fey Man, this book takes off from exactly where its predecessor finished. While this was slightly confusing to start with, I found the book did a good job of reminding me who and what was going on within the first few pages. This is perhaps a testament to Kellys characters as much as his writing; I found them to be immensely engaging in the first book, so they came back to me easily. The characters are developed further, and their interplay and verbal exchanges are a joy to ...more
Tina
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thomas Rymour is back with his friends. They have just escaped the Rat Pits and they are 'rescued' by the merrow. This leads them on a wild journey throughout the Western Kingdom. They are on a quest to break the monoliths and stop the dragons used by the western leaders so the eastern armies have a chance. The biggest problem, the sword is doing more than just comforting Thomas.
Another epic tale from Mr. Kelly. I was a little bit disappointed the he didn't do a little recap at the beginning. I
Anne Kinslow
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Anne Kinslow.
THIS BOOK IS A MUST READ AFTER THE FEY MAN.
This book picks up the story to continue on where they all escaped from dungeons at the end of The Fey Man only to be taken by the Sea Merrows and into more dangerous situations.
I have enjoyed reading both books. There is never a dull moment as this author has done an excellent job to carry the story through from start to end and keep you intrigued and part of the adventures that unfold from one page to the next. You wont be disappointed.
Peter Gould
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
I did not enjoy this book nearly as much as the preceding book in the series. I found it somewhat painful to read about a character I had grown to like become deeply troubled and changed. Yet it kept me reading to find out what would happen next and the ending I found more satisfying than the body.
Angel
May 28, 2018
Noel
Jul 29, 2017
James Kelly
Jul 17, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Siobhán Kelly
Derek Lawrie
Sep 11, 2019
Manal
Jan 09, 2020
My father lulled me to sleep with physics lectures. My mother took me to libraries to give other people a chance to tell me to be quiet. When I came of age I left the big city lights and moved out east to seek my future amongst words.

I write genre stories. That means my lies are a little more fantastical, and sometimes feature unicorns and monsters.

The Realm Rift Saga (3 books)
  • The Fey Man (The Realm Rift Saga #1)
  • The Northern Wastes (The Realm Rift Saga, #3)

News & Interviews