Start by marking “Disbelief (Smirnov Bratva, #2)” as Want to Read:
Disbelief  (Smirnov Bratva, #2)

Disbelief (Smirnov Bratva #2)

What if I was to tell you, you’re all evil?
In some shape or form, you are.
What If I was to tell you, I was the worst kind of evil?
Would you believe me?
I did not believe that there wasn’t anyone who didn’t contain evil.
I was proved wrong, and it stumped me.
I became obsessed with her, someone of pure goodness.
And couldn’t get enough.
I needed to see her insides because that’s
Published October 2016

To ask other readers questions about Disbelief, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Disbelief

Lin (From Chika With Love - Blog) Cohen
"I was DEATH. She was life."
What would you do if you ever find yourself falling in love with the wrong man? And by 'wrong man' I mean the scariest man ever, whose world is totally different than yours?
Death, just like his name, had grown up in a world surrounded by evil & death. He never knew what love is, never knew what it's like being touched by someone who cared or worried for him. He thought he had his older brother for that but with time, he proved him wrong. All he ever dealt with wa
Phyl
Oct 15, 2016 Phyl rated it it was amazing
As gruesome as this story is, I could not put it down it was freaking amazing. A story about a fuck in the head guy called Death, who's a cleaner (not of floors) but of dissolving bodies an amazing story, Yes you did read that right. Well he is called Death what did you think he did fix them up and send them on their merry way. I laughed when he said that. Oh yes I found this story hilarious in parts too. I did have to skip some of the dismembering parts because that shit will fuck you up and gi ...more
Brenda Travers
Oct 18, 2016 Brenda Travers rated it it was amazing
❤Death is Life ❤
I have had the immense Pleasure to be able to read Disbelief (to which I was eagerly awaiting since Distrust.) This book.....,this book I cannot recommend enough, in fact when I finished I wanted to dive back in again and to say I was addicted was a massive understatement!! It is cleverly told from Dual perspectives and one is not possible without the other!

This book is not for the Feint Hearted, but at the same time will call to you on such an emotional level. You see this is a
Becca
Oct 05, 2016 Becca rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series-junkie
description

Wow, wow and wow. What…ahw, this book was way more than I expected it’d be.

My darlings, I loved the previous book dearly, but this one totally surpassed that. In many ways. I was sitting here wide-eyed and just kept reading. This book is impossible to put down. It was simply brilliant.

description

I don’t know about you, but I prefer these kind of darker love stories over the ordinary ones. I think they have deeper emotions. And this fact makes them more unforgettable. For me, it’s for sure.
Death and Polli
Valerie Z
Oct 28, 2016 Valerie Z rated it liked it
I have a HUGE crush on Death aka (view spoiler)

PS, I still hate Freya.
PPS, Freya is not the heroine in this book.
Donna Wright
Oct 12, 2016 Donna Wright rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! What do I say about this twisted as hell book. It was great and I must say that I didn't think TL Smith could get anymore twisted but hell she did and she did it so well. I can honestly say that this is one of her best books to date.

I really wasn't sure where this book would go after the end of Distrust and what happened but she went all crazy and took us on the journey of a relationship that you could see was never going to work but you just knew that it had to for both Death and Pollie'
Kristy & Kayla - My Person's Books
Oct 02, 2016 Kristy & Kayla - My Person's Books rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
Every time TL Smith mentions a new release we are dying to see her synopsis. TL's synopsis' are intriguing, they always pull us in leaving us wanting more! We are loving the Smirnov Bratva Series, Distrust hooked us leaving Kristy in a huge book funk, she couldn't read for over a week, that ending! After getting to know Death in Distrust we were so excited to hear he was getting his own book.

We are taken back to Death as a young man and discovering how he became consumed by blood and death.

"I
Melissa Mendoza
Oct 16, 2016 Melissa Mendoza rated it it was amazing
“I was fkd, and I relished in it. Loved it. I was as twisted as a pretzel, and burnt as a marshmallow cooked over a bonfire. And anyone that got too close would end up the same way.”

Heat rating:

photo 5 Orgasm Button_zpsm0jqyhvr.jpg

5+ Death Stars!! I thought book was was sexy, HA…. just wait until you read book two! Death is my life!

photo 5 Buttons.jpg_zpshyhsjgb0.jpg

Death has never been one to have feelings for anything or anyone. But when he meets Pollie, he starts to feel things he’s not used to. Pollie is blind, but she knows that there’s something about Death
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
"Maybe that's why I want to kill her. So I can see what her insides look like, to check if they're as clean as she is on the outside."

Such a conundrum wrapped in a beautifully dark package of male perfection Death is lost to his work. Immersed in the beauty of destruction he has lost his connection to the living, understanding little of normal human interaction. He respects his Pakhan and his part in the family but doesn't understand the human motivations that drive those around to make hasty de
Nic *The Wandering Bookaholic* Spears
*ARC received in exchange of an honest review*

You know I have no idea what to say. I really don't. I'm trying to think of what to write and my mind is completely blank.

TL Smith is a special kind of twisted bugger, and you wouldn't think it when you look at her innocent face or when you talk to her. But when you discover one of her books you discover a whooolllle new side to her.
She twists the sick and twisted and then sits back and watches you squirm when you read. It happens every time and DISB
BFDU
Oct 08, 2016 BFDU rated it it was amazing
** Review written by Gayle from Bloggers From Down Under **

Death.
It reaches all of us.
It's finality.
The end.
Something that we don't want to be touched by, but yet we are.
It's unavoidable.

But what happens when Death is human, a living and breathing being?
A man who's aura is dark, black.
A man so full of evil and hate.
A man with no emotion, detached from any feeling at all.
He's someone you never want to meet.

But Pollie does and her life will irrevocably be changed forever.
Pollie and Death's paths w
Vickie
Oct 18, 2016 Vickie rated it it was amazing
I loved Death in Distrust. His fascination with Pollie intrigued me and I couldn't wait to get inside his messed up head and understand him a bit more. And I got my wish!! Straightaway we get an insight into his past that explains a lot about his character and I was hooked.

I found Death to be a really complex character. He's quite emotionally immature, he has all these feelings and thoughts to do with Pollie and he doesn't know what to do with them. Not used to been around people or having fee
~lil maso~
Oct 16, 2016 ~lil maso~ rated it it was amazing

Well, he is called Death what did you think he did fix them up and send them on their merry way. I laughed when he said that. Oh yes, I found this story hilarious in parts too. I did have to skip some of the dismembering parts because that shit will fuck you up and
Heather Pollock
Oct 18, 2016 Heather Pollock rated it it was amazing
#review #romance @LsmithT

QueenZany 4.5 Star Review

Disbelief

T.L. Smith

WTF???? Holy Mother of God!!!
“Disbelief” is a scrumptious, dark, mind altering daze!!
Filled with death, destruction, suspense, gritty and fucktastic romance. One that can only be called jaw dropping and mouth watering all at the same time. Yes it’s darker than the previous book. But the story seems to flow at a faster and steadier pace. Which ultimately keeps you enticed. Just waiting for the next scene to hit you like a fre
She's a Lip Biter
Oct 18, 2016 She's a Lip Biter rated it it was amazing
My Favourite Book so far by the Amazing T.L. Smith! She just keeps getting better and better!!

I LOVE Death! I want Death! I Need Death! Death is AWESOME!!!!!

Such a twisted and tormented soul! Death doesn't know how to deal with these feeling that he has never experienced before, until he met Pollie. She has his mind, heart and soul in a complete and utter tailspin, he wants to keep her but is also afraid that he may do something that will end in the utter destruction of both their worlds.

This i
Sarah Armstrong
Oct 22, 2016 Sarah Armstrong rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 beautiful Death Stars

Death & pollie's story was gritty, dirty, & sometimes emotional. I think it ended on a great note & what they needed. Can't wait for viktor
Judy Miracle
Oct 19, 2016 Judy Miracle rated it it was amazing
After the way Distrust ended I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book. And let me tell you once again T.L. Smith doesn't disappoint. I literally devoured this book. I could not stop reading. Just when you think T.L.'s stories cant get any more twisted than what you have already read by her, she shocks you and does just that and I loved every single word of it.

These two characters couldn't be more different if you tried. Where Pollie is light, Death is just that Death, dark, dangerous. This
Jan
We are two opposites, shes too good and I'm to bad

I never thought I would be saying this in a sentence but I love Death and it's TL SMITH's fault.

Death, the name given to a man who in the previous book intrigued me and still did. All he knows is death he's a victim, he's a produce of a father that from a young age taught him nothing else. Death doesn't know love, he gets lost in his work of cutting up bodies, that's his job and he's the master of it.

Death
Some preffered to read, watch movies, I
Marie- Naughty Mom Story Time
Nov 17, 2016 Marie- Naughty Mom Story Time rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
review logo
3.5 STARS

I was so intrigued with Death's character when I met him in Distrust. He was a man of very little words. He was fascinated with death and loved his job with the Bratva. And his appearance at the end of the first book I knew I HAD to read his story, so I was excited to read about him and Pollie.

The book started out strong, but there were changes in the characters that I couldn't quite wrap my head around. Pollie and Death shared a confusing yet strong connection and that was evident in t
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
I have been waiting on pins and needles for Death since I finished the last book. I had to have it, there were no ifs, ands or buts about it. There is no way you wouldn't have to have his story after reading Distrust. I had high expectations for two reasons 1. he is a character that you just know is going to have a dark and twisted story that you can't help but love and 2. because its a T.L. Smith book and I haven't come across one of her books that I haven't loved yet. I can tell you that after ...more
ConfessionsofaRomanceJunkie
Oct 18, 2016 ConfessionsofaRomanceJunkie rated it it was amazing
Absolutely phenomenal! 5 Deathly Stars
TL Smith has excelled herself with Disbelief....it's one of her best books yet.

So I absolutely could NOT wait for this book. The anticipation was driving me to distraction and OH MY GOD was it worth the wait? Absofrigginlutely!!

Distrust (Book 1) was just amazing and gave us that introduction to Death. I was completely and utterly fascinated with Death from the word go and Disbelief just cemented that fascination!

Death is such a dark and twisted soul. Some
Tasha Williams (Red's Midnight Readers)
::..Reviewed for Red's Midnight Readers..::

I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I have given it 5 "deadly" stars.

Death.
Dark. Brooding. Mysterious.
A man with no emotions, completely detached.
The only constant in his life is death and that's just the way he likes it.

Until Pollie.
She is everything he isn't.
She is good and pure, and Death doesn't understand the feelings she undoubtedly stirs within him.
This is their story.

I loved Distrust wholeheartedly but the moment we were introdu
Christine Stanley
Oct 19, 2016 Christine Stanley rated it it was amazing
So I've sat staring at my computer screen for at least ten minutes now and I still don't really know where to start.

Typically I struggle with books that have a darker nature to them so I was a little leery with this one as I knew enough about Death from book #1 to know what he was all about.

That being said, any preconceived notions I had flew straight out the window by the time I was done the first chapter. The character of Death is unlike anything I have ever read but in all the best ways. I li
LLEP  Book Blog
Oct 13, 2016 LLEP Book Blog rated it it was amazing

Keeana ~bookalicious babes blog
Deliciously-Dark, passionate, gripping, Raw, wicked, twisted. This book was that and more.

The Rollercoaster of emotions goes straight through your very soul, Death will leave your hearts breaking, and your panties soaked, his connection with Pollie, is fiery, different and undeniable..

This series continues to Inturge, enthrall, and thrill me the twist and turns of this Rollercoaster of emotions this book made me fell sucked me in I loved every minute of it!!!

Tl smith writting is phenomenal thi
The Book Fairy Reviews
Nov 22, 2016 The Book Fairy Reviews rated it it was amazing
Good, evil and opposites attracting, those are the things that you can expect to get from this amazin and twisted romance, between Death and Pollie.
Innocence protected by danger and mayhem that is what this sexy and Love at first sight journey is for Death. Never knowing what love or the feelings he has for Pollie being so strong confuse him, and let me tell you with a twisted mind like his confusion is a dangerous thing.
Pollie knows deep down that Death is not the right man or her but is still
Jen
Oct 19, 2016 Jen rated it it was amazing
Jen reviewing for KinkyGirlsBookObsessions

I LOVE DEATH! I've been obsessed with reading his story since Distrust.

Death and Pollie are COMPLETE opposites! And when I say that, they fit the entire definition. But Pollie has a way with Death that nobody does. They call to each other and fit together perfectly.

Opposites attract and trust me when I say you don't want to miss a minute of their story!
Amy  Crull
Mar 20, 2017 Amy Crull rated it it was amazing
So I knew this book was gonna be dark cause let's face it, his name is death but I blown away by the beauty of this book. Yes I said beauty.. Yes this book is dark, disturbing and down right beautiful. You find out so much in this book. Death is all about the darkness and blood.. I mean he does take care of the bodies after they've been killed. He never expected to find someone who would love him and accept what he does.. but he did with Pollie. Pollie is a sweet character. She maybe blind but s ...more
United Indie Book Blog
Nov 20, 2016 United Indie Book Blog rated it it was amazing
" "How did I ever find you?” he whispers. “You didn’t, I found you,” I whisper back." "
Holy cow who knew Death could be so HOT! I seriously stalked T.L. after reading Distrust just so I could get glimpses into Polly's and Death's story. I wasn't sure how this was all going to play out and I feared the worst at times but what girl would not love him?! Polly is amazingly perfect, I loved her character maybe a little more than Death (I said maybe!) She is understanding but not afraid to stick up fo
Lisa Stinson
Mar 15, 2017 Lisa Stinson rated it it was amazing
As much as I enjoyed Distrust, I loved Disbelief even more. Which totally surprised me because of the way Death was portrayed in book one, I just didn't think I would care for his story. But getting the small glimpse of how he acted around Pollie towards the end, I should have know I would be in for a wild ride.

Death lives up to his name completely. It's who he is and what he does. And he is proud of that fact. But when he meets Pollie, something shifts inside him and he is unsure of how to han
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
USA Today Best Selling Author T.L Smith can be found in almost any chocolate store, eating all the chocolate. She lives in Brisbane, Australia with her two kids and husband. Her favourite things to do is dancing, writing, reading and travelling the world. A lover for twisted words and things that make your heart pump you can find her on the following pages.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/auth
More about T.L. Smith...

Smirnov Bratva (3 books)
  • Distrust  (Smirnov Bratva, #1)
  • Defiance (Smirnov Bratva, #3)