Start by marking “Can't Hide From Love 2: A Boss' Obsession” as Want to Read:
Can't Hide From Love 2: A Boss' Obsession

Can't Hide From Love 2: A Boss' Obsession

4.83  ·  Rating details ·  315 Ratings  ·  43 Reviews
When Trenae is found beaten half to death and unconscious, doctors notify Nae’s family that she will suffer temporary memory loss. In the midst of finding Nae’s body, the police also find a business card next to her. A business card belonging to none other than Nahlij Jones, making him the prime suspect in the investigation. On the run and basically a wanted man, Nahlij ha ...more
Published September 21st 2016 by Royalty Publishing House

To ask other readers questions about Can't Hide From Love 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Can't Hide From Love 2

Tricia-Ann Blades
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable Read!!

Book 1 laid the foundation, book 2 is Bianca's way of putting up the walls of her characters lives and trust, the building blocks had this reader laughing, crying and jumping for joy at times. Tranae and Rome's love is blossoming, her friends are discovering themselves, Silas is more open and truthful while Tameka continues to hide. A good read, an Enjoyable read. I love it!
Shonta
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yeessssss!! ☆☆☆☆☆

Omg Bianca!!!! I really enjoyed part 2 and I'm about to read part 3, but first let me say I love me some Nahlij. He is the perfect man even with his minor flaw about trust. I'm so happy Trenae is finally done with Silas no good butt. I'm also happy Meka got caught in action.
Kianna
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Here we go again

I have become addicted to this authors work, I can't stop reading!!!!!!! I thought part 1 had me, but I can't wait to finish part 3. So much can happen,and I can't wait to find out what does.
Jasmin Watson
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cant hide from love 2

I swear I don't know where to start. I was glad to see that Nae grew up. I love the friend she have in Nikki and ebony. I'm about to start part 3 cause that ending was something else.
Kris Danielle
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
CHFL2

Part 2 was good! I’m glad Nahlij got his emotions in control cause he made me mad for a minute. Silas it’s too late for him he minds well give it up. Meek still scandalous af and i can’t wait to read part 3!
martiajaye
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Everything you do in the dark most differently will come to light 💡. This book 📖 take you on a ride that it make you feel like you are right there with them through everything. Move on to part 3 good book
ILoveMyAudibleKindle
Good continuation

Like book one, the second book kept up the same steady pace and the author gave us more insight to the characters. Good drama and humor were forefront in this story.
Tamra Williams
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg

I can’t wait until Nae find out about Tameka and Silas foul arses!!! I read this series a long time ago and I can read it again and again!
Latrice
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dammmnn

About time she found out about meek and silas dirty asses...they both foul as Hell. I'm ready for part 3
Amanda Schmidt
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

In in love with this series. Nahlij is bae. I can't wait to read part 3. Great job on this one
Brittney
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Waaaat

Silas and Meek need to be SHOT!! Nahlij is the man, he don’t play at all Nae is a lucky girl
Marquetta Walton
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yessss

Baby when the secrets are finally out part 3 gone be so damn good. Meek ain’t no friend to keep sleeping with him after he done told her the things he told her.
Yolanda Smith
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it
Kutura Billingslea-Hamilton
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Betrayal !!!!!

Bianca!!!! Bianca!!!!!!! Omg! Girl, you got me hot over here! This is getting even better! Like.... my wig is snatched! Ok, on to part 3
BookPlugMone-LQ
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This just keeps getting better

I am loving Nahlij more and more. Silas and Meeka are still getting on my nerves but I’m glad Nae finally found out
Latoya Brooks
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Greatness!

I loved this series from beginning to end. I've been sleeping on ms.bianca! Can't wait to read more from her!
jenny
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Omg I enjoyed this book from start to finish in glad nai was ok and finally woke up but silas still need to go though 5 star banger
Diameyy Catalina
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I wanted Nae to find out about Silas so bad but when it happened I was hurt for her! She deserves good vibes, wonderful people, && happiness.
PAULINE S
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
GIRLLLLLL!

You have made me cry and laugh. This book is good! God blessed you with a gift and you are using it, on to book 3!
Author Jelissa Shanté
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
CHFL

This book was amazing. I was counting down the the hours, minutes and seconds till Trenae caught up with Tameka and Silas. On to part 3.
Mary Burton
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great love story

As I read this book, I feel I love with them as a couple! I love the way he loves her!!! That damn Meek though?!?! I'm on to part 3...
Athalia
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
indira Robinson
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Must read

This book was the bomb it had me from beginning to end I'm so glad Trenae finally now she is worth so much more then what Silas was given her. I love me some Nahlij he didn't believed he could love some one because of his mother leaving him as a child but that all change thanks to Trenae. I love them two for each other. Meek is just a hot mess sleeping with her best friend man she ain't know the true meaning of friendship to chose a man over her best friend. Nikki is what you call a tru
joseph
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really Good

This book was everything. It had me hooked just like the first one and I couldn't put it down. I'm so happy that Trenea and Rome is a couple and she got rid of Silas's dog behind.. And can we stupid like Tameka is such a dam snake, she deserves everything that coming to her.
Tunnion Peters
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book worm

Man that damn Silas ain't nothing but a whore. I will be glad when Nae finds out about him and Meek sneaking a round with each other the both of them need a foot in their as***.
sha'kia
So dang good for a part 2

What ending for part 1. Nahlij learns he is a wanted man for the beating of trenae. Nikki is by her side because she knows the truth and silas is on her hit list. Silas secret demons are out and he is crazy. Nahlij is after silas but he wants to be there for trenae but she has slight memory lost. Meka is still being a snake. Nahlij and trenae gets close and their relationship blossoms especially once the parents meet and he's her first. Silas is still being a dog. Nahli
Ms. T. Nicole
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Bianca girl you did it with this one. I love love loved everything about it. Now Nae need to get her key back and kick both of them losers out. I'm ready for Nahlig to kill Si. Si think he crazy but he has no idea. I'm willing to bet he try to yolk Nae up, Nae daddy and new boo thing is crazy, let the games begin.
YVETTE RIVERS
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME READ

Yes this is tha Fyahhhh this is what I'm talking about well written well executed... That Sallas is a damn not I hope you had to hurry up and get court I cannot believe the drama going on here as for the infidelity HIV oh my God psychological drama man this book is out freaking standing Lordy I got to get on the pottery Holler ack this is definitely the bomb
Shronda
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great series

Honey... this series is really good. I'm so glad that Trenae and Nahlij made it official. That Silas is just plain old nut. I'm glad that Trenae finally open her eyes to see he was no good. And I think that Trenae is pregnant front Nahlij. I hate that she had to find out about her so call sister Meek and Silas that way, it's about to be on for real.
M4queen
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
That ending though....

Really Bianca these cliff hangers are serious. Can't wait to dive into the next book. So glad that Nahlij got it together. Nae is a good balance for him and vice versa. I hope that Nae stomps a mud puddle through Meek and Silas with their sneaky trifling selves.
“I have to go now, Nae. I’ll be back later to do something to your hair because that shit looks a mess. You know the doctors thought they were going to have to go inside your damn brain, but luckily, the MRI told them everything they needed to know. Your new nickname was going to be Patchy Nae,” she laughed.” 0 likes
“Hey, baby girl. Daddy needs your chocolate ass to get better. Me and you got some unfinished business, young lady. Plus, daddy needs some more of those scrubs. They are working for my hair and my face, Nae. I never told anybody this before, but I need you, baby.” Wait a minute… I think I know that voice, or do I? Damn it, my brain is starting to hurt. “She smilin’ a lil’ bit, bro. Keep talkin’.” “Baby, you need to get better so we can figure out what hoe ass nigga did this to you. I promise they are gon’ die. You mine, shorty. I don’t care about that wack ass nigga you got. You can believe that shit, T-Rose.” Is this the guy from California my dad was talking about? He knows me. He sounds good as hell and he likes my scrubs. I hope he looks as good as he sounds. T-Rose? Someone called me that before. Damn it! No one can hear me. Why can’t nobody hear me? “We have to go now, Trenae. Get better.” Finally,” 0 likes