Start by marking “Real Good Love (Real Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Real Good Love (Real Duet, #2)

Real Good Love

(Real Duet #2)

From USA Today bestselling author Meghan March comes a sexy new duet with a hero you won't want to miss.

I’ve had my fair share of bad boys, but nothing prepared me for what it was like to be with a real good man.
Logan Brantley changed everything.
Somewhere along the way, what started as a fling became the best part of my life.
He makes me want all the things I’ve never had,
Published January 17th 2017 by Red Dress Press

*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”You’re it for me, Banner. The one. I’d given up on finding the perfect woman for me, but you showed me I hadn’t been looking in the right place. Who knew I had to go all the way to New York City?”

photo 4f024626f3fba5e42c508318008484c2_zpslwx93awq.jpg

REAL GOOD LOVE is the incredibly sensuous and action-packed conclusion to the REAL DUET series by Meghan March. Ms. March has created one seriously sexy alpha male book boyfriend that has me wondering if maybe I need to make a trip down South to
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'My Pie' Stars!

Since I hate to wait when I know there is going to be a cliffhanger, I obviously waited until Real Good Love released to read the whole duet. So, this will be my review of the two books not just the second.

The Real Duet is another spin-off of Meghan's Dirty books and this time she introduced the love story between Logan Brantley and Banner Regent. Logan is a hot mechanic, friend of Holly (the heroine of the Dirty Billionaire trilogy) and Banner is Greer's best friend (the hero
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
A wonderful conclusion to the duet. I didn't feel like the story was dragged out so I'm very thankful for that. Loved the characters. Recommended :)
Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
****4.5 Stars****

“Everyone is betting on us to fail, but I’m ready to fight for this real good love.”

description

“Real Good Love” by Meghan March is the conclusion to the “Real Duet” and should be read after “Real Good Man.” One thing I absolutely love about Meghan March, is that, while her books can end on cliffies, she never makes her readers wait too long in between books. I couldn’t wait to sink my teeth into this one after reading “Real Good Men” which left me wanting more, a lot more.

I am so happy t
Olga therebelreader
This was so good! I was very eager to read it after finishing Real Good Man , and Ms. Meghan March delivered in spades.

The story is full of witty dialogue and sexual innuendo and the chemistry between Logan and Banner is off the charts. Logan is yummy, sexy and scrumptious and so cute you can’t help but fall in love with him. Turns out Banner couldn’t help herself either. The heat between them is fairly combustible!

I enjoyed the small town gossip mill, which the author nailed to a tee. In add
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4 Real Good Love Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐

After that stroke of a cliffhanger, I along with everyone else couldn’t wait to get their hands on the epic conclusion of Banner and Logan’s story. Meghan March didn’t waste any time in pulling you back in to the small town craziness and if you think you’ve seen their kind of drama before? Think again.

“Who would’ve thought that a guy from Kentucky I was never supposed to meet would change my life.

Picking up right where book one left off, Logan knows that Bann
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
A great conclusion to an amazing duet =))

I thought that this book would be one I could predict, not at all. The things that happened, the things that DIDN'T happen, I was off but, gawdddd I loved it. I absolutely love a book that surprises you, this book did that, and made me swoon, laugh, and shiver with giddiness almost the whole damn time!!! Logan & Banner are a match made in book heaven❤❤ I love their passion and I love them!!
 photo 72672226-ED46-4B87-9690-5C971537262A_zpstbtspbl5.gif
*TANYA*
Jul 19, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: never-again
Stick a fork in me, I'm done!! No more Meghan March. I did this to myself. Lol.
Michelle
Got to luv X-Man

This book was just brilliant. I was dying to know what was goin to happen with Banner and Logan. After the small cliffy's at the end of the first book I was curious to see how things panned out. I wasnt disappointed at al so much happened in this I couldn't keep up. Some serious stuff was happening and it was only a matter of time that Banner and Logan were goin to get caught up with it. There relationship was so much stronger in this book they suited each other so much and ther
Elle
4.5* my sexy man STARS!!

In the end of Real Good Man, Logan Brantley found something unexpected from Banner Regent's temporary house and it ate him alive. She has urgent matter and went back to NYC. They're almost fight but Banner quickly explained it. Both Logan and Banner agreed to be casual, but she's realize Logan isn't just a fling. Unfortunately, Banner's matter in NYC consume her time and some woman in Gold Haven already swarmed her man.

Banner's still the same with her sexual activity with
Coco.V
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Meghan March has done it again and delivered with the Real Duet a cheerful, hot and engaging story. She somehow combined successfully humor and sexy, into a novel, that will make you unable to put it down until the last page. The storyline was fresh and the pacing was carefully planned to expertly balance the excitement and heat with the quiet, every day moments.

Banner and Logan were amazing together and they balanced each other out perfectly. The ease of their relationship was my favorite part
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo ab142ee2dbaa00782f57038912d4e5_zpsxhsihccl.gif

A smoking hot conclusion that will be sure to revv up your engine!!! In this final conclusion of the Real Duet, Meghan March turns up the heat and excitement as Logan and Banner’s relationship face the ultimate test of being apart for some time. In Real Good Love, the story picks up where it last left off and Banner must handle some business and legal stuff back in New York City. While back in NYC, Logan misses her badly but he knows th
Lisa Jayne
Jan 11, 2017 rated it liked it
THREE REAL LOVE STARS.

"The only woman I want is you."

description

Meghan March has once again provided a nicely packaged romance duet that is sure to get hearts racing. I really liked this duet as a whole and even though I wasn't bowled over completely I certainly didn't regret my time spent with these characters. I loved the easy nature of the story telling and with a sassy heroine and swoony hero there wasn't much left to dislike.

Why not five?
While 'Real good love' rounded of this duet nicely, sadly som
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
This is one of those rare cases where I liked the conclusion to a duet better than the first book.

The small cliffhanger from the previous book is addressed right away, and I’m happy to say Banner and Logan handle things in an adult manner so it doesn’t result in extended unnecessary drama. The story unfolds at a quick pace with different side plots to capture your interest.

Banner continues to be the talk of the small town as she and Logan grow closer, and she handles the trifling women in her un
Alex ♈
J. Grayland
Feb 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Book 2 in the real duet is a conclusion to the romance between City girl Banner Regent and sexy mechanic from Kentucky Logan Brantley who first meet through texting and mutual friends then later more intimately when banner is forced to move to Kentucky by losing her job and her apartment. The romance and drama continue to surround these two characters as they fall more in love with each other. I love Meghan March books but I would have to say this one is not on the top of my list but is still a ...more
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*

So, at the end of Real Good Man we were left with a bit of a cliffy right? Banner has returned to New York after the death of her old neighbour, Myrna and Logan has discovered something that could change everything for them.

When Banner arrives in New York she is given news that makes her realise that Myrna didn't dislike her as much as she thought and that Karma has arrived to repay her.

Meanwhile, Logan is busy working to a deadline to get Boone Thrasher's car restored in time for the d
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, audiobook
Woohooo - you guys December rocks!!!

Here is a chance to win a signed paperback copy of BOTH books in this series - it's INSANE!!! I want to keep them for myself.

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵

This review is dedicated to my good friend Tijuana from TJ Loves Books Blog without her, there wouldn't be a review at all.

I've been on a Meghan March audiobook binge trip ever since I listened to Bad Judgment in January. My library had her books only available
Jean
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this book as much as the first one, if not more! This is the conclusion to the love story of Banner and Logan.

I just loved these two together and once again was impressed with their complete honesty with each other. I loved Banner's no-nonsense attitude and her brazen way of standing up to those smalltown gossipers and Logan's possessiveness of her and his protection of her.

Logan's small town is in chaos with the meth lab explosions taking place all over. I was holding my breath at the e
Shayna
The absolute MASTERPIECE of romantic duets!
If you fell in love with Logan Brantley in REAL GOOD MAN...you ain't seen nothing yet!

"How can you do this to me?"

"Because you were fucking made for me."

You might be surprised to know that I just recently discovered Meghan March's work, and I need you to know that EVERYTHING I've read by her has blown me away, this romance duet included. There is just something about her characters that resonate with me deeply, and emotion after emotion flies off of e
Антоанета
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Оказа се, че цялата история е много забавна и с много секс, а и с крими нишка. Логан и Бенър са чудна двойка, а тя с нейните реплики към консервативните членове на обществото направо ме разбиваше. Нямаше никакви превземки или преструвки - каквото й беше на ума, това й беше и на устата, а нещата между двамата просто им се получиха. Който иска да се позабавлява може да я чете :)
Inka
Добрееее, изненада, поредните ми 5 ***** за Мегън Марч. Какво да кажа ох, прекрасна, великолепна, уникална. Тотално различна от почти всичко, което чета тези дни. Започваме там от където приключихме в Real good man. Бенър заминала за Ню Йорк, а Логан открива нещо шокиращо. Той е шокиран, но както би постъпил един истински мъж, премисля всичко и решава да изчака Бенър да се прибере, за да го обсъдят.
Бенър от друга страна, ама все едно съм врачка, напълно очаквах (view spoiler)
Kindling Micky
DNF @37% unrated

I'm going on a Meghan March break because all I can hear with this one and the last one I listened to by her is repetition. I have been a fan of her 'Beneath series' but I hear too many similaries in male and female characteristics and dialogue. Temporary break up.
Beth Hudspeth
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really loved this duet. Smutty goodness! :)
Jayme
It's difficult to write a review for the duet and not to reveal too much. You need to read the first part to enjoy this continuation. So go and read my review of the Real Good Man, where you can get to know how the story begins and about what all of this is.

“New York may be the center of the world in a lot of ways, but it’s no longer the center of my world.”

Real Good Love is the conclusion of Banner and Logan story. This couple has a few problems in this part to deal with. Who would have thou
Lisa
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me tell you my absolute favorite part of this book (besides the witty banter and the scorching hot chemistry between Logan and Banner)...when they were faced with issues or misunderstandings, they addressed them head on. No tip-toeing around the issues, no long separations out of miscommunication or anger. Nope. They strapped a pair on and hashed it out right then and there. How refreshing is that?

I adored this conclusion to Logan and Banner's story, and can I just tell you that every time h
Malene
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: part-of-a-series
I enjoyed Real Good Love so much more than the first book Real Good Man. This was face paced, so much fun, filled with action and sexy as hell. I loved Banner. She was so down to earth this time around with so much fight in her, when it came to those ignorant women who terrorized her. Logan kept on being the Real Good Man, who knows how to pleasure his woman and believe me Banner was very satisfied. In and out of his bed. He certainly also had a very dirty mouth but his love for Banner was all c ...more
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 VIBRATING CROWNS

Meghan March has crafted an action packed, sexy as hell, conclusion to The Real Duet. From the opening pages, readers are thrust back into the action of this story, and the suspense, intrigue, romance, and steamy goodness doesn’t ever let up until the final pages of the book, resulting in one heck of an EPIC ride.

Banner is still hands down one of my favorite characters. Every single time she opens her mouth to put someone in his or her place, I
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 11, 2017 marked it as to-read
What started out as a Fluke...
Took on a Life of its Own...

NYC Gal...
Small Town Kentucky Guy...

Turns out they had more in common then they could ever have imagined...

For both got smacked by what they each brought to the table...
And now the only thing they both want... is a

Real Good Love - January 17th 2017

Real Good Man (Real Duet, #1) by Meghan March Real Good Man

For more Reviews, Free E-books and Giveaways

photo banner_zpsb3ab83a0.jpg
Anas Attic  Book Blog

Real Good Man and Real Good Love (The Real Duet) by Meghan March
Narrated by Elena Wolfe and Sebastian York
Erotic Romance. Must be read together. Spin off of Dirty Billionaire and Dirty Girl Series but you don't need to read them first.
4.5 Stars

There is a reason that Meghan March became a new favorite author for me in 2016 and Real Good Man and Real Good Love are perfect examples of why. It had everything I love in books, a manly alpha man, humor, dirty talking, romance, believable love, banter
Meghan March is a New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of over two dozen titles. She has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She’s also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include s ...more

Real Duet (2 books)
  • Real Good Man (Real Duet, #1)
“If you feel half of what I’m feeling, then you’re so in love with me, you wouldn’t notice if she twerked on your dick in the middle of church.” 2 likes
“Did you even stop to eat?” As soon as my question is out, another thought follows. Emmy Harris better not try anything while I’m gone. We covered the pie situation, but I wouldn’t put anything past her.

Logan Brantley is nobody’s fool and picks up on my tone. “What are you really asking?”

I’m not beating around the bush. “Did Betty Crocker Barbie try to bring you a picnic basket tonight because I’m not around?”
0 likes