Start by marking “Millionaire Under the Mistletoe” as Want to Read:
Millionaire Under the Mistletoe

Millionaire Under the Mistletoe

It’s so nice when he’s naughty

Stella Jackson would rather stab herself in the eye with her own stiletto than return to England. Especially in winter. But to fulfill her grandfather’s last wish, she has to spend Christmas at the estate she inherited from him…with the one man she wishes she could forget.

Self-made millionaire Evan Foss wants one thing from Stella—her estate.
ebook
Published November 14th 2016 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Indulgence)

To ask other readers questions about Millionaire Under the Mistletoe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Millionaire Under the Mistletoe

Mindy Lou's Book Review
Nov 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
3.5 Stars!

This is not a light and sweet Christmas story like I was expecting. This turned out to have quite a lot of angst between the MC's and in the beginning I did NOT like Evan. He was cold and only out for himself.

Stella, who's been in love with him since they were young was rejected by Evan when they were in college. She felt humiliated and hasn't spoken to him since. They are brought back together due to her grandfather's passing and asking her to spend a month at his estate he is leavin
Elaine
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Rating 3.5/5

This is a second chance romance involving a wealthy heiress and the self-made millionaire she knew as a teenager. She was brought up in Australia but her roots are back in England. When her paternal grandfather was dying, she promised to spend a month in his home which she inherited from him. She'd spent summers there when she was growing up and has happy memories of the people and place. She also has memories of being rejected by Evan Ross, someone whose Mum worked on the estate and
Helen
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Christmas stories and this one is a beauty loved the setting an English estate close to Christmas cold a bit of snow around and a couple that are both lonely in their own ways they had been friends growing up but Evan had hurt Stella and now that Stella is back in England after the death of her beloved Grandfather and she now has something that Evan really wants and Stella is determined not to give it to him sit back and enjoy this rocky path to a very moving HEA.

Stella Jackson is an only
Lucia
Second chance Christmas romance set in England with a bet thrown in for good measure!

Millionaire Under Mistletoe is my first time reading a book by this author but I really enjoyed it (and actually even thought the author was English/British with how accurate she captured the settings and tones of the characters). This is a second chance Christmas romance an Australian woman and a sexy Englishman whose lives have been intertwined for years since they met when younger. The book also includes a be
Lyn
Not the typical read from Stefanie London... still very much a romance though.
Stefanie's own grief for her Nonno (grandfather) definitely comes across in the way that Stella's grief is written. I'm still struggling to find a way to put my thoughts into words a week after finishing it.
I must say that for an experienced romance reader, I didn't see the twist in this story coming. The twist definitely fit the story though
Karalee
Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from the author in return for an honest review.

Christmas themed books are usually a miss for me as they are heavy on the melodrama and healing power of Christmas. This book is a light, sweet story set at Christmas and not overpoweringly Christmas themed, so would suit someone like me.
Kimberly
11/22/17 - 99 cents on Kindle
Fiona Marsden
Oct 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: If you like quick reads in exotic locales with a bit of heat
Recommended to Fiona by: Stefanie London
Okay, I said I wasn't going to read any Christmas books until November. Call me lazy, but I wanted something to read on my phone so I didn't have to put the light on and disturb DH and this was the first thing that caught my eye.

This is a pretty classic reunion trope, with heiress Stella Jackson going back to England to her grandfather's estate to fulfil a vow to spend a month there before deciding whether to sell. Only trouble is that Evan Foss, the boy who rejected her so humiliatingly four ye
Mommaleena
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Letting Go

Stella promised her grandfather on his deathbed that she'd spend one more month and Christmas at the estate before deciding what to do with it. She hates the cold and would rather spend this time surfing at home in Australia instead of England.
Evan wants to convince Stella to sell her family's estate to him. Everything he knows about the hotel business is because of Nicholas, he wants to fix it, but also personally cares about the property where he grew up too.
Although Stella still
Jessica Alcazar
This book could not have come at a better time. It was the perfect pick me up for last week :)

I think I've pretty much loved every book Stefanie London has written that I have read and this was no exception. This was a beautiful story of letting go, moving forward, growth and lots and lots of heart. I pretty much smiled my way thru the entire thing. There's not really a wow factor to the story but it's also not cliche, maybe a little predictable, yes, but Stella and Evan were such great characte
Bette Hansen
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Thoroughly enjoyable read! The last place Stella Jackson wants to be is back in England face to face with the one man who has broken her heart. Dealing with the death of her grandfather is hard enough. Dealing with Evan Foss on top of that is sheer torture. All Evan wants is the estate Stella's grandfather left her and he's willing to pay handsomely for it. Unfortunately he knows that their past will keep her from selling to him until it's dealt with. The fact that she is now stunning and as sex ...more
Ann L
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
2nd chance romance, the characters were likeable and the chemistry was great, a lovely Christmas read

I received an advanced copy from Netgalley and voluntarily leave my opinion
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Millionaire Under the Mistletoe by Stefanie London is the story of Stella Jackson and Evan Foss. Stella was once in love with Evan but he turned her away that left her embarrassed and hurt. So Stella has been set on avoiding him ever since. But now she is having to return to stay on the estate that her Grandfather left to her. The condition of his last request was for her to stay there during Christmas. Evan too has feeling for the estate has his mother worked there. But the only thing Evan thin ...more
Smut Matters
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heather's review from Smut MattersStella Jackson's beloved grandfather recently passed away, leaving her his London estate. He requested that she go back and spend one month there, one final Christmas before selling it, if that's what she decides to do. That's exactly what she'd going to do; she lives in Australia and has no intention of giving up her warm weather and early morning surfing for cold, rainy, dreary London.

Evan Foss is on his way to the same estate. He grew up there, Stella's grand
RaeLatte
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stella Jackson returns to her grandfather's estate upon his last wishes, to settle his estate. When a childhood crush stands between severing the past and setting roots, what will she do?

Evan Foss can't get Stella out of his mind. One night created such a riff between him that it will take all his willpower to just be near her. What will she do when she discovers that he really does have feelings for her?

Enjoy this winter romance of holidays, hope, love and sizzle. Anything Stefanie writes has t
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
Stella Jackson is going to the last place on earth she'd rather be London in winter. But she's fulfilling her late grandfather's last wish. For her to spend Christmas in the estate she inherited from him with the last person on earth she wants to be around. Evan foss wants one thing from Stella her grandfather's estate but because of there past he is the last person she will sell two. But Stella makes Evan a bet if he wins he gets the estate but the more time they spend together the more Evan wa ...more
booksofallkinds
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
**RATING 4.5**

Stella Jackson has a plan. Return to her Grandfather's estate in England for one month to satisfy his dying wish, find a buyer and travel back to Australia as fast as humanly possible. But when she bumps into the one person she had hoped to avoid, Evan Foss, on the airplane, Stella soon realises that things may not go as smoothly as she had hoped. For Evan desperately wants to buy the estate from her, but she is damned if she will sell it to the man who broke her heart and rejected
Angela
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Millionaire Under the Mistletoe is set during the Christmas time which in one of my favorite times of the year because it is my birthday month so I have some major biases. Also, I love a good friends to lovers storyline but with Evan and Stella there is also some hurt feeling from the past between them. Stella never expected to return to England much less see Evan but the only way to get her late grandfather’s estate she must spend Christmas at the estate. Evan wants Stella’s estate so they come ...more
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
What a wonderful second chance story! Stella is the only granddaughter of a loving grandfather, Nicholas, who mentored Evan Foss from the time he was a teenager. Evan and Stella had a moment long ago, but it ended up with him rejecting her and her avoiding him ever since. But, now she has come home to England from Australia after the death of her grandfather and has to decide what to do with his estate home. Evan wants the estate and will do anything to get Stella to sell to him.

Their ensuing ro
Alison
Stella Jackson has inherited her grandfather's home in England. She flies from her home in Australia at Christmas to spend a month at the property, as requested by her grandfather, determined to sell the property only to find her childhood crush (and the man who thoroughly humiliated her) is intent on buying it to turn it into a high end hotel.

Evan Foss was the poor kid who was taken in by Stella's grandfather. His mother had a history of bad mistakes with men and he has been emotionally scarred
Lynn Brooks
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Friends to enemies to .... lovers?

To honor her grandfather's final wish, Stella Jackson is going to spend the month leading up to Christmas at the estate she inherited from him in London. She can't stand the cold, dreariness of it there, and would rather be anywhere else, but she loved her grandfather and will do this one last thing for him.

Evan Foss adored her grandfather as well. He was mentored by him since he was a troubled teen and he helped shape him into the shrewd businessman he is toda
Kristin Kent
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Stefanie London's books are always enjoyable. This one set in the English countryside surrounding London has the makings of a good book to curl up with on a frosty afternoon. The warmth of an English manor being readied for sale after the elderly grandfather dies, is the setting for a young Australian woman who comes home to the place of her childhood vacations to oversee the settling of the estate. The young man who was the grandfather's business protege' would like to buy it, but there's a sho ...more
CL
 photo LIASOM_zps9e498f89.png

ARC received from: Netgalley

Rating: 3*

Trope: Festive Romance

Chemistry: Low Boil

One-Sentence Summary: Two past acquaintances are forced to spend Christmas together to determine the owner of an estate.

Review: It took me a little while to get into this book as the start wasn't particularly engaging. Evan/Stella's romance is pretty standard and plays out as expected with some cute moments between them.

As a Londoner, two things which jarred with me are: a) you certainly do not collect your baggage b
Becky Burciaga
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
A charming romance set in the perfect local for a Christmas story, cold and snowy England. Through many miscommunications, misunderstandings and overall short sightedness, Stella and Evan finally found their HEA. Ms London does a fine job of creating just enough angst and tension to keep things lively between these two. When the emotional walls come down is when the heartstrings get tugged and the romance takes off. As with every one of this author's books, you will not be disappointed as this s ...more
SimmieJ
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm used to Stefanie London's more funny, lighthearted style. This book was different. It was more emotional and touched on some sad subjetcs like the death of loves ones. But I enjoyed the change.

Evan and stella were a great couple. They had a past which came into play in this story and there was a twist that really made the story enjoyable for me. I knew something was going to happen at the end of the book but I didn't pick what the twist was. But I won't spoil it for you ;)

I love Christmas b
Emma bramley
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
this is a second chance Christmas romance story. I loved the characters, there was plenty of chemistry between them. This book has an emotional edge to it, that will have you reading long into the night. This is a lovely story and a perfect Christmas read from the long winter nights. This is the first book by this author that ive read and I cant wait to read more from them in the future.

Highly recommended
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book

Victoria
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet second chance romance. To fulfill her grandfather's last wish, Stella returns to England to spend Christmas at estate she has inherited. Stella is not happy to be there especially with Evan being there. When Stella and Evan reunite the attraction is stronger than ever. Evan is there to convince Stella to sell the estate to him. Can they put their differences from the past behind them? I enjoyed this great book. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Lori
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Oh my goodness I felt so much sympathy for Stella. She was such a strong woman but was so alone. I wanted for her desperately to be happy. At times it seemed Evan could do that for her, but at others he was so wishy washy. But he won me back with his treatment of Ethel and the way he made everything up to Stella.

I received this book in exchange for an honest review from the publisher through Netgalley.
Kim Vanravenswaay
Oct 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Stella has been betrayed over and over again. So trust doesn't come easy for her. Evan knows what it's like to have nothing. So if a little bet with Stella insures that he can secure the future that he wants and needs so be it.
A little different plot, both Stella and Evan are Millionaires.
Sherry
Nov 27, 2016 rated it liked it

• The Millionaire's Temptation (Seduced by Love, #2)
  • Make Me Beg (Men of Gold Mountain, #2)
  • Her Unexpected Detour (Checkerberry Inn, #1)
  • His Until Midnight
  • Just One Reason(What Happens In Vegas, #5)
  • Falling for the Player
  • How to Train Your Baron
  • How to Tempt an Earl
  • Kavanagh Christmas (Kavanagh Legends, #5)
  • Taming Her Forbidden Earl (Lady Lancaster Garden Society, #1)
  • Enchanting the Earl (The Townsends, #1)
  • Punctured, Bruised, and Barely Tattooed
  • Loving Mindy (Lone Pine Lake, #2.5)
  • The Bouquet List
  • In Walked Trouble (Under Covers, #2)
  • The Cinderella Seduction (Suddenly Cinderella, #3)
  • Deal Breaker (Billionaire Bosses, #2)
  • One Week to Win Her Boss
USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance with humour, heat and heart. Also llamas.

Originally from Melbourne, Australia Stefanie now lives in Toronto, Canada with her wonderful husband. She loves to read, collect lipsticks, watch zombie movies and drink coffee.

Her bestselling book, Pretend It's Love, is a 2016 Romantic Book of the Year finalist with the Romance Writers of Australia.

Sign