Start by marking “Full Circle (Sirius Wolves #7)” as Want to Read:
Full Circle (Sirius Wolves #7)

Full Circle

(Sirius Wolves #7)

“Win the love of the wolf with the hardest heart.”

Faced with eternal banishment to hell, Anubis, god of the underworld, has found a loophole in one of the oldest laws which will allow him to unleash his evil on an unsuspecting human world. Orion’s only hope to stop him is to accept his challenge: send a champion to win the love of the wolf with the hardest heart. It will t
ebook, 1
Published October 18th 2016 by Dark Hollows Press (first published October 17th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Full Circle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Full Circle

Tanu Gill
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I didn't even know until yesterday that this is the last book in this series. I am so disheartened to know that. This series has been an awesome series, with one masterpiece after another.

I have loved the whole concept, all the characters, the plot, the pacing, everything. It has been the perfect series for me. The hurt/comfort, the thrilling plot, the memorable secondary characters, the sweet and cuddling romance - all of it was ace!

This book was nothing less than its predecessors. An amazing
Bev
This series has gone from a 3 ish starred shaky start to 5+ stars, seriously. It's been one hell of a series about pack, love and friendships that went from strength to strength. However, as much as I loved Adam and Jed's story, the last part was so rushed.

This book felt very different to the others, not in a bad way, but I think the pace at the end needed to be slowed down a lot. There were way too many biggies just left hanging so I really hope the author will give us another book because tha
Lorraine Lesar
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing

O M G and H O L Y M O L E Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m going to be totally honest here, this review has been rewritten so many times, I've lost count. I don't know how to convey just how good this final book in the Sirius Wolves Series was, simply amazing doesn’t cut it - not even close, this book and indeed the entire Series has gone way beyond reviews, it's a real classy act in a league all on its own.
But is this the end? The entire book had a different feel to it compared to the others, s
Christy
The 'Sirius Wolves' series by Victoria Sue has been one exciting, action-filled story after another and this seventh book is no different. 'Full Circle' is the final battle between Anubis and Orion, and not only the fate of werewolves hangs in the balance, but also that of the human race. I was on pins and needles from the moment I turned the first page.

"Jed. It was an impossible task. Not only was Jed obviously not attracted to men, but he guarded his heart because he had loved deeply once, onl
jessica ☾
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A breath of fresh air compared to the last few installments, I was worried the the series was getting pretty repetitive, but this was a lovely conclusion!
Anne
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes! That was...OMG! Wow! The final book in this awesome, amazing, great, wonderful..(did I mention awesome already?) series is a glorious conclusion. I couldn't put it down for long without the urge to get back to it asap! Dang. It was great to see the old gang again and how their little families have grown, but it was even more amazing to see some new faces. And Jed, my heart was bleeding for him, oh my, to see this tough wolf brought down to his knees, I don't even find the words for ...more
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, ebook, bgirls, mm

4.5 star review by The Blogger Girls.

This final installment of this interesting and entertaining series does just what the title implies – comes Full Circle. You really have to have read the rest of the books in this series to fully understand everything that has brought things to this point and who is who in the grand scheme of things.

The whole time I was reading this story I had looming feelings of heartbreak. Just knowing what Adam had been tasked with, knowing he had to succeed for the great
Caroline Brand
REVIEWED FOR PRISM BOOK ALLIANCE

4.5 Stars

For fans of the Sirius Wolves series you will be used to getting three books covering each group of four and having to deal with some pretty epic cliffhangers from our dear Victoria Sue. This one is different for a number of reasons not least that it’s just one book so you are not left hanging/dying at the end of it.

The title is apt as the story does indeed come Full Circle and there are a few “aha” moments along the way. Anubis has been a pretty sneaky b
Claudia
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series gets better and better, Sue Kellet did amazingly one more time.

All Jed wanted was to be left alone and help his Alpha. He didn't need closeness, he didn't need love - He had loved and lost already - why go through the hurt again?

But then... Adam happened...

With his secrecy, caring heart and constant attention, he found a way under Jed's skin... Before Jed knew what was happening, he was totally enthralled by Adam. But how could they win, when the gods were agains them?

I totally devo
Paul
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-copy
I'm at a loss how to write a review and NOT give anything away.

If you have not read the previous 6 books in the series, please do yourself a favor and do that first. This is the wrap up of the story arc and you'll be lost, dazed and confused otherwise... LOL! If you've already read the prior 6, then you're in for a treat.

Jed and Adam are spectacular and the secondary characters shine and may just bring you to tears.

The epilogue is amazing and I truly hope Victoria Sue has kept some "behind the s
Bike Book Reviews
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I wondered if I would like a Sirius Wolves book that was so different from the others, and the answer is: OH YEAH, it blew my mind! I loved Adam and Jed!

Jed vowed never to love again after his family died, but little does he know that sweet beautiful, seemingly perfect Adam, with soften his granite heart, but has the whole thing been a lie? Can Adam make Jed see that he became more than a mission?

This book is amazing, and you will see your faves from the series, and the cutest pack members too!
Molly Lolly
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Original review on Molly Lolly
Four and a half stars!
Oh my goodness this book was so good! I loved getting to see Jed get a happy ending. He deserved to be happy so much. Plus we get all the answers about the whys and whatfors through the series. It was a fabulous story to finish off the series. The story pulled me in right from the first page and I couldn’t stop reading until the middle of the night and had finished the book.

Jed broke my heart a little bit. He didn’t think he was worthy of love
Teresa
Buy Link: http://victoriasue.com/paranormal/sir...
Reviewer: Teresa Fallen Angel
Blurb:
Sirius Wolves 7
“Win the love of the wolf with the hardest heart.”

P Leslie
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shifters, m-m

I’ve enjoyed every single book in the Sirius Wolves Series and this one was no exception.

Adam has been assigned a mission - he must win the love of someone with the hardest of hearts. Will he fail or succeed?

Jed lost his wife and son and swore he would never love another but Adam awakens something inside of him that’s been dead for the last 18 years - protectiveness and love. Will he realise the depth of feelings before it’s too late?

Jed was closed off with a wall around his heart but Adam’s
Suzy
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Totally binge read this series and love every minute of it.

It’s been such a journey meeting all these amazing characters and watching their highs and lows and discovering love 💕

I’ve only just discovered Victoria Sue as an author and I love her characters and writing style. She has been added to my auto buy list!
Cathy
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 shiny wolf stars for Full Circle!

This is my favorite story out of all 7. Finally, Jed will get his story, and everyone of the previous alphas are there to participate. Adam is definitely one of my favorites of all the main characters (next to Blaze and Marcus). I hope to have more of this series, and maybe we will get Chris and Daniel's story soon? PLEEEEASE 😆😻💜
Mimi Johnson
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good series

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this series. I had book 1 on my kindle forever. I finally had a chance to read it and ended up reading all 7 books in 2 days. I wish they were on audio. I would love to hear Blaze's voice or any of the characters. Great read.
Andrea
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Each book on its own was a 4* for me, but taken as a whole, it's a 5 star. Fantastic series!
Patricia Ervin
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Full Circle

Just finished Full Circle and I really enjoyed the whole series.
I hope Ms. She continues with the series. I can't wait to read more about the wolves and there mates.
Julie Taylor
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

A perfect ending to one amazing series. I love shifter storylines and this is one of my favourite ones. A must read
Claudia
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shifter
This series is awesome - love them all
Joscelyn Smith
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the entire series 💖💖💖

I really loved this book, I am just sorry that it was the last one in the series. I want to know how all of the children turn out.
D.
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want more

Loved the series. I hope this isn't the end.
l Liked the continuation of characters. Even the new ones fit in well.
ButtonsMom2003
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-from-author
I’m not really sure that I know where to start. All of the Sirius Wolves books are connected and it’s very difficult for me to write a review of this one without giving away things that happen in the earlier books. Having said that, if you aren’t able to read the entire series I think Full Circle would actually stand-alone better than any of the others. Just be warned that you will be missing a lot of the world building if you don’t read them first.

There is a fantastic introduction/prologue for
Stacey
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series.

Does this mean it's the end? I'm going to miss these guys. There were many parts that were a little too fantastical to be possible, even taking the paranormal into consideration. But still a good series.
llv
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shifter
Rating: 4.5 stars. I really loved this book. I thought Adam and Jed complemented each other perfectly. Both were extremely likable characters and the book kept you on the edge of your seat waiting to find out if they achieved their HEA. I found the ending to be extremely satisfying and while it ended perfectly, it made me sad that there would be no more books in this series. Personally, I would love to have a book written about Chris and Daniel. If anyone has not read this series before, I would ...more
MaKayla
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Simply Amazing

Reading this series makes me cry, laugh, and fall in love with the characters more and more with each book. Normally I get tired after about the 3rd book in a series but Sirius Wolves seems to get better and better. I absolutely love your books!! They have opened my eyes so much about the gay community. I was raised in a town where talking about sexuality (especially being gay) was taboo but It's no longer a big deal for me. It's normal, I don't even blink anymore. So I thank you f
Lee Rey
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was very emotional as I began the story knowing it will be the final in this series. Adam and Jed were the main characters but it was kept a secret if this story would have been a 4some ménage or a MM. It kept me guessing and intrigued till the end of how the final battle would play out. I was not disappointed, I read the entire book in one sitting. And I did not want it to end. I wanted 5 more chapters as I reached the epilogue. I am happy of how it ended and the surprises that may be coming ...more

Victoria Sue fell in love with love stories as a child when she would hide away with her mom’s library books and dream of the dashing hero coming to rescue her from math homework. She never mastered math but never stopped loving her heroes and decided to give them the happy ever afters they fight so hard for.
She loves reading and writing about gorgeous boys loving each other the best—and creating

Sirius Wolves (7 books)
  • Orion's Circle (Sirius Wolves, #1)
  • Broken Circle (Sirius Wolves, #2)
  • Eternal Circle (Sirius Wolves, #3)
  • The Promise (Sirius Wolves, #4)
  • The Dilemma (Sirius Wolves, #5)
  • The Beginning (Sirius Wolves, #6)