Start by marking “Harmony And Trey, An Undeniable Love Part 2” as Want to Read:
Harmony And Trey, An Undeniable Love Part 2

Harmony And Trey, An Undeniable Love Part 2

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  40 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Nobody said loving your best friend is easy. The crew is back, and nothing is what it seems. Taken for granted by the man who has her heart, Harmony is stuck deciding to stay or go. Feeling the need for revenge, Trey is caught losing himself behind the hype of being the man. Can he fix what is broken? Deshawn finally finds the woman of his dreams. With a bitter ex on the p ...more
Kindle Edition
Published September 20th 2016 by Racquel Williams Presents LLC

To ask other readers questions about Harmony And Trey, An Undeniable Love Part 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harmony And Trey, An Undeniable Love Part 2

Tonia
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Undeniable Love 2

I'm surprised that Harmony moved on. Glad her and Trey got their act together in the end. Deshawn and Ashley need a book to let us know how they are dealing with crazy Nina?
Javonti
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good Series

Shanicia, this was a great read. I was pissed off at Trey for a while but I'm glad everything worked out.
marie davis
Excellent

Girl what can I say you did it again the book with excellent started reading today finish today wouldn't have it any other way keep writing glad that was the end maybe you can do a spinoff
Monique Spicer
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good

This was a good read I liked how Trey & Harmony to go through their trials and tribulations to get where they were. As far as Ashley & Deshawn their story line was good too especially with dealing with Nina crazy behind. Hopefully we will see these couples again somewhere down the line but in the near future..
Cassandra Gaillard
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Dam

You had me with this book. Who would love could conquer all. I was shocked by some of Treys action but not completely. Mina, Tia and Naz got what they deserved. Glad Ashley and DeShawn found love and their happy ever after. Harmony though, she was one tough cookie. Another great read
Tijuana Griggs
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Harmony and Trey went thru it, from side pieces to baby daddy daddy drama. In the end they finally got they happily ever after, Harmony always loved Trey but sometimes he had a messed up way of showing his love for her. I was so happy for Ashley && Deshawn and I hope this is the last we hear from them and the crew. This series was very well written and there was never a dull moment.
Shenequa
Good read!

Trey was really tripping this time. All of the drama was definitely his fault. I was glad to see Deshawn and Ashley sticking it out through whatever Nina dished out. You scared me at the end but I'm good now lol.
April
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was ok
A Tragic Love Story

I gave a lower rating from the first book because of how it ended...instead of them moving on with their lives, they threw another character in unnecessarily..that is not how people prove they undeniably are in love to me...by killing competition...
Ulyssesa Thomas
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good Read

Trey was real selfish in this book. Harmony made the choices she made and I understood them. I love Ashley and Deshawn relationship. Overall this was a good series. Hopefully Deshawn have a spinoff
Kateisha Johnson
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent series

I enjoyed this series. I hope to see them all in a spinoff. Trey and Harmony got their act together and have they happily ever after. Shaniqua did a great job and I will read more of her work.
YOLANDA TAYLOR
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I'm happy that Harmony found her happy after all the crap she been through. Glad the 2 ratchet behinds was killed. Good writing keep it up
mzvalstoyzgmail.com Valisha Carruthers
Standing ovation!!!!

Great book !
More twists turns and unexpected surprises.... That's some extra strong love lol Harmony & Trey the real thing !
Neka Bellamy
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow

I enjoyed part 2 I'm glad everyone ended up with who they wanted I'm glad the other chicks got what they deserved
BookPlugMegz