Start by marking “Riddick (The Saints, #1)” as Want to Read:
Riddick (The Saints, #1)

Riddick (The Saints #1)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  909 Ratings  ·  222 Reviews
From USA Today Best Selling Author comes the first book in a series of standalone's.
The Saints Series.
She told me Heaven would knock on my door one day.
That I would be swept away from the hell I lived in.
She was right about one thing and so wrong about the other.
Heaven came in the form of an angel just like she said.
Beautiful.
Perfect.
An angel.
And then.
My life became hell.
Published December 5th 2016 by Kathy Coopmans

To ask other readers questions about Riddick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Riddick

XxTainaxX
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars. Sometimes love forces you to make difficult decisions that cause a hurt unlike any felt before and evil shamelessly manipulates the beautiful bond formed when two people are meant to be. That is what Cora and Riddick experienced, but time did not dull what they once felt. While the plot seemed a bit of a stretch, it was quite entertaining. Riddick, a former bad boy turned police officer, has kept the Cora-shaped space in his heart vacant, even when he thought his love was gone forever ...more
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

GENRE: CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE
RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 05th 2016

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

RIDDICK: Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives' This is my first time read by this author but it won't be the last. I really need to check out this authors other works!!

In the first chapter we get a feel of the taboo secret relationship between these two star crossed lovers hidden under wraps between Cora and Riddick, they both knew war would
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So I've been reading Kathy since Shelter Me her very first book. I love how much she has grown as a writer and this book here just shows that! She has blown me away with this book. Riddick is NOTHING what I thought he would be! I'm in love with his character! I wasn't so sure what to think as I first started reading. I literally wanted to hid under my covers because from the start it starts with a BANG!! I was blown away how Riddick and Cora have gone through so much.

Cora blew me away with her
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by TRSOR promotions.

Kathy Coopmans is a new author for me and I was very excited when I received my advance readers copy of Riddick, first book in her new series... I loved the blurb and I had a feeling this will be one heck of a read. I was right! Hooked from the first page!
Kathy created two strong characters brought together after 12 years apart.
They suffered, and endured so much tragedy. I loved them both equally.

Riddick was a true alpha male, ex military, motor bike ri
AJ
A powerful love and an intense second chance romance

3 stars

I’m such a sucker for this kind of storyline, and as soon as I saw blurb for this book, I knew I had to read it. This is my first read by Kathy Coopmans and I was easily caught up in the intensity of her story of two tormented souls finding their way back to each other.

Cora and Riddick were a modern-day Romeo and Juliette – falling in love as teenagers from rival families, only to be torn apart in violent, heartbreaking circumstances.

Talltree
Mar 25, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow! Okay that was an intense read!!!! This is a motorcycle/gang plot which is not my usual pick but the writing was so good plus all the twists and turns kept me intrigued the whole time.

Cora and Riddick’s family have been enemies from the start. Cora is the daughter of an ex-gang leader. Both of her parents have been murdered supposedly by Riddick’s father. The only relative Cora’s got left is her brother and she was ordered to stay away for Riddick. So when Cora’s brother found out that Cora
Juanita
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arz
3.5 My Angel stars

Cora is secretly dating Riddick, which is forbidden as their families are enemies. They are torn apart at a young age due to believing the other was dead.

Painfully they try to move on but unexpectedly twelve years later they find each other. Loved their reunion.

"You wreck me in a way I never want to come back from"

My first book by this author. Looking forward to Jude's story.
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ I like
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 10-kindle, 14-arc

I just finished reading Riddick (The Saints #1) by Kathy Coopmans. It was not my first book by this author so I was positive I was going to like her writing style (and I was right to assume so).

But you are probably wondering just now “Isn’t that an MC romance?” – Yes it is..
Further you might be asking “and YOU chose to read it?” – Yes I did

I understand your surprise – believe me – I was surprised too and I took some time considering if I wanted to read this book. Really “normal” MC romances are
Kaitlyn
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well hot damn!! This book. I went into this book blind. I didn't really know what to expect. And let me just tell you, it blew me away!!! There is love, mystery, suspense, and one hell of a family in this amazing story!!

We start off in the past and Cora, poor freaking Cora! Her brother is a monster and basically forces her hand. She's not going to get the life she always wanted because of Jesse. After that the story is set up in the present. Life is not what it was supposed to be for each Cora
Shari Kay
Dec 27, 2016 marked it as over-before-it-began
Read the sample...not for me. Author's style
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
It took me some time to come up with the words that express how i feel about this novel. Riddick is a novel that pulled at every single one of my heartstrings. I'm in awe of this story line!

Riddick starts with an immensely dark beginning. We are introduced to a seventeen year old Cora looking death in the eyes. Forced to make a decision between life and death. Forced to choose between the love she has for Riddick or the life of her unborn child. After given an ultimatum by her jackass of a brot
Virginia
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Riddick is my first book by Kathy and it will not be my last!

Riddick and Cora have a complicated story. They were together when they were young but in less than an ideal situation. Twelve years have passed. Both think the other is dead. Then they meet again one day unexpectedly.

I was hooked on this book. Hooked. Riddick just attracted me to him in every way possible. He is one sexy man. Holy smokes. That man and his larger than life personality- OMG. He is possessive and protective and takes con
Latisha Clark
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm just speechless Kathy.. I cried with this book. Once I started reading I just couldn't put it down. The way Kathy writes is amazing it's like your right there seeing it all take place while your reading the words. Riddick and Cora have this relationship that only comes around once in a lifetime and it was ripped apart from them by a horrible person. You will experience heart ache, love, and hatred in this book. You won't be wrong in choosing this one. I just hate we have to wait till the spr ...more
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Rosalie's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

From the beginning, this book had a Romeo and Juliet feel. Two families that were completely against each other, lives lost (through murder), and the two children from the family secretly in love. Of course, both are unaware of who each other are when they met and immediately are attracted to each other. But we all know how the love story goes...

Cora and her brother are the only two left in their family after their parents are gunned down,
Meredith
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
There is so much depth and emotion in this book. It is a heart wrenching, beautiful second chance romance that is very powerful. My heart literally ached from the pain you feel from the words and tears always seem to be at the surface.
Cora's brother tried to break her, but she had an inner strength he didn't realize. She also had courage, will to live and a heart full of love for Riddick.
Riddick lost his heart and soul when he thought he lost Cora. He was living only half alive. She was his love
♚Julia ~ The Romance Rebels ♚
I'm in tears.
So many emotions are running through my head as I finished the very last page. I cried, laughed, and wanted to fling my tablet across the room more than a few times to be honest. Riddick was a character you couldn't help but fall in love with. He lost his one true love, his soft place to land. She was his sun and he was her moon. They were soul mates, until one night everything changed and she was gone............

Fast forward twelve years later......

He see's his one and only, Cora.
Forever_meme
Dec 06, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
ARC Provided and Reviewed by We’ve Licked that book blog

Riddick
I have read a few of Kathy’s books and they are all great but I think I have to say Riddick is my Favourite so far.

I had tears in my eyes from the prologue.

I didn’t know what to expect when I went into this book.

From the start, I was hooked with Riddick and Cora’s story.

When Cora’s brother forces her to leave and warns her to have nothing to do with Riddick ever again, Or he will kill her.

12 years after she leaves,
Riddick and Cora
Brandi
Feb 09, 2017 rated it liked it
I liked this book.

Absolutely LOVED Riddick & Cora together. I was so happy when they reunited after 12 long years! Making up for all that lost time with one another was beautiful; Riddick bonding with Ethan, finally getting the chance to go out on their first date, the hot wall sex... It all felt so good & so right. :)

What kinda slowed things down for me? The inner monologuing by both of the main characters was tedious at times, the set-up for Tyson's book confused me a bit & the cl
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Kathy Coopmans is hands down a fantastic storyteller. She can weave magic in her stories.. full of steam, suspense, twists, turns, and passion. Her books mesmerize me and her words soothe my heart and soul. I have always been a fan of work.. since day one. After reading this book, I have to say... Riddick will go down not only as a top favorite book of 2016 for me but the best this author has written... to date.

Riddick is a fast paced, second chance romance that will keep you on the edg
Stacy Hahn
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Riddick it's one of those books that I could read over and over again. There is no love quite like your first love. It is unforgettable and a once in a lifetime thing. Imagine finding out you are pregnant by the love of your life and then having that love ripped away from you. To make it worse, it was by someone who should love and protect you, but beat you instead. My heart was torn in pieces watching the pain and suffering. Cora endured so much but she had grace and strength to pull herself to ...more
Emma Johnston
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? I am a HUGE Kathy Coopmans fan and there isn't a book she could write that I wouldn't read and fall on love with. And this book was no exception!

I was completely hooked by the first page and by the end of the first chapter I had tears in my eyes.

I loved how Riddick loved, after all this time and held no grudges, he just loved with his whole heart. And how protective he was, oh holy hot alpha! Then there was Cora. Strong and independent and had never ending love for her chdhood
Ali Crawley
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kathy Coopmans has hit another one out of the ballpark with this first installment of The Saints Series!! Riddick and Cora’s story will leave you feeling like you have been turned inside out! It was a complete adrenaline rush from the first page and I think my heart is still trying to recover from it!! This book is not for the faint of heart or for those who want a light and mushy love story. This book is for those that want to go on a journey through pain, loss, recovery, love and life and come ...more
Maria Angie Mendoza
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hot, intense, gritty and explosive, I really enjoyed the story of Riddick and Cora. Two tortured souls who became each other's souls mates since childhood. However as fate would have it, their families are enemies and tragic circumstance beyond their control tore them apart. Trying to move on without the other, they unexpectedly find each other 12 years later. Despite their love being just as passionate and passionate as before, their past demons return.
The story of Riddick and Cora was well dev
Julie
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a book full of emotion, and a real page turner, Riddick and Cora loved each other so much and then their future together is taken away from them by a cruel person. Riddick joins the army and now works for the Government but he never forgot Cora - she's in his soul - he'll love her for ever.
There's love and heartache abound in this story, so expect to shed a tear or two - I did.
The development of the plot will keep you reading until the last page, the story is so engaging - you won't want
Vickie
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kathy Coopmans never let me down. I own all her books on my kindle and all but 2 in paperback. At the moment this will be the third. Kathy keeps you on your toes with all the twist and turns, she really has twisted mind.

After Riddick loses his mom his dad gives him permission to open his own chapter of Hell's Angels but is that what he really wants?

Cora lost both her parents by being shot coming out on their front door so she definitely doesn't want anything to do with motorcycle gangs.

Riddick a
Jamie H
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
There are so many reasons that I am a reader of Kathy Coopmans, and Riddick brings out every single one. From the first page you are entwined with each character as they come to life for the reader. All the joy, heartache, terror, uncertainty, love and every other feeling Riddick, Cora and the entire cast go through, you are right there with them. I needed a tissue by chapter 2 and was cheering by the end. In classic Kathy style, she's got me wanting more of The Saints.
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cora-girl turned into a woman the same day of one that brings joy and one the will haunt her for years down the road.

Riddick-the exterior of a bad boy but has the heart of a lover with killer protective instincts.

Over ten years later when they find each other again after events tear them apart, your heart and panties will melt at their love as their story continues.

Family is not always about blood but who you want it to be.
USA Today Best Selling Author
More about Kathy Coopmans

The Saints (3 books)
  • Jude (The Saints, #2)
  • Tyson (The Saints #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • A Desperate Fortune
    $16.99 $2.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be