Start by marking “Alien Capture (Latrothian Warrior, #1)” as Want to Read:
Alien Capture (Latrothian Warrior, #1)

Alien Capture

(Latrothian Warrior #1)

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  109 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Miranda Reynaud has been a good citizen of Nova Earth for her entire life. So what if there's little excitement in it, and little love in her future when she'll allow the government to choose her spouse for her. Her life is safe, and that's all that matters. At least, that's what she tells herself right up until the moment she sees him. The alien held captive in the lab sh ...more
Published September 20th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Alien Capture, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien Capture

Coyora Dokusho
paused at 18% My kindleunlimited is full and there's just so much stuff that I want to read more... XD XD XD It's definitely okay so far. There's more emotional depth than the usual run of things.
Shari Kay
Jan 18, 2017 marked it as mercy-rule
(view spoiler)
მოყ
This one was ok. Well thought out but paced kinda slow. Romance was sweet but not hot. I probably will not pick up the next.
Rosa Maria Garcia
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome First Book

Wow! What a great book to start a new series? It has enough action, adventure, passion, and steamy love scenes that leaves you saying ahhh? The characters were awesome and interesting. Keep them coming because I would love to read about his two friends; to see if they found one another and their mates.
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amazing work from Christy in ‘Alien Capture’! I must admit there were a few to many sexual scenes that happened in the beginning of the book. I felt like the relationship progressed at a really fast pace. This was the only point that stopped the book bring a 5/5 standout. Nonetheless I really enjoyed it.
Hollie
I love a good alien romance and when I saw this was offered on kindleunlimited I decided to give it a try. While I do think this writer has some potential, I found this plot to be slow moving. I'm actually surprised I finished this book because the storyline and characters never really intrigued me.
Alice L
Feb 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Needs a proofreader

It is a fairly good storyline considering its genre, and the lady knows how to write a good sex scene; but for the love of god, woman, hire a competent proofreader!
Judye
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good

A good read a beautiful Love story really unique new alien species with some interesting talents not as spicy as I like but still good
Khrail
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome intro to the sci-fi alien romance genre and a start for the series. The story was awesome. Looking forward for the series, which I presume to be a trilogy in-the-making. The wait is a drag for the second book.
Cindy Burrow
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I very much enjoyed this story. It had all the elements I truly like to read. A hot alien, a smart heroin, intrigue, and hot sex. Who could ask for more. I can't wait for next book.
Alisa
Dec 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Lyn
Sep 29, 2016 marked it as sample-did-not-impress-me
Not rating but not going to read. Sample did not impress me.
Jessica
Nov 24, 2016
Kelly
Mar 02, 2017
Jen
rated it did not like it
Feb 20, 2017
Rakel Halldórsd
rated it it was ok
Mar 14, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Latrothian Warrior (3 books)
  • Alien Rescue (Latrothian Warrior, #2)
  • Alien Escape (Latrothian Warrior, #3)