Start by marking “From The Stars” as Want to Read:
From The Stars

From The Stars

3.7  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Tess Hardey is a high school teacher with an unhealthy cookie obsession. When a blind date gone wrong leads to frantic dash for her life, Tess suddenly finds herself thrust into a world she never knew existed.

While Tess tries to juggle her conspiracy theories and her personal life, she finds herself continuously drawn to her haughty, mysterious neighbor. River carries him
Published September 20th 2016

To ask other readers questions about From The Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From The Stars

Anameeka
Feb 17, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a nice fluffy read. I liked the chemistry of the MCs and the fact that the woman could both stand up for herself and admit her wrongs. I liked having a tsundere hero, and that the characteristic suited his conflicted emotions. The story is certainly inspired by "You Who Came From The Stars", but the author did a nice job of turning the premise into her own story, making it an original story.
Michaela
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can't even say how much I enjoyed reading this story. Tess and River have to be the most unconventional yet charming characters I've read in a long time. Everything just unfolded so unexpectedly that I could never guess what was going to happen next and I couldn't stop reading. I wasn't expecting such an adventure. And I'd be lying if my eyes weren't a little misty at the last chapter. A second book would be delightfully appreciated!
Felicia Dozier
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very funny

Those two sister when they are together are hilarious. This book will make you laugh. Her mother and father are just as funny as the two sisters.
Sherry Westendorf
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this. It was fun, exciting, mysterious and suspenseful. I recommend it as it will keep your attention. very well written. I voluntarily leave a review of this advanced copy.
L P Spencer Jegunma
Jun 24, 2018
Treniece
Oct 04, 2016
G
Nov 05, 2017
Lynn
rated it did not like it
Jun 01, 2017