Start by marking “Sidetracked in Silver City (Honey Beaulieu - Man Hunter Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Sidetracked in Silver City (Honey Beaulieu - Man Hunter Book 2)

Sidetracked in Silver City (Honey Beaulieu - Man Hunter Book 2)

4.59  ·  Rating details ·  39 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Honey Beaulieu, the heroine you always wanted to be!

Wanted: Boyce McNitt, $500, Last seen in Winnemucca, Nevada

That money would sure help buy the farm Honey needs, and she plans to capture McNitt and claim the bounty.

She’s Determined
But Mama's in jail! Honey has to do some fast talking to head out of Fry Pan Gulch to chase after Boyd McNitt....

She Defies the Odds
Hone
Kindle Edition
Published September 20th 2016 by Camp Rogers Press

To ask other readers questions about Sidetracked in Silver City, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sidetracked in Silver City

Raelene Cowley
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a Hoot

Not only is Honey a stubborn, warm hearted, feisty gal, she is the pied-piper of animals! Takes care of everything and everyone. Love this gal!!
~Raelene~
Liette Bougie
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Honey’s back... in her second adventure. This time, we find her trying to make her way to Silver City and thereabouts. She’s got two objectives in her sight: visit her sister who is about to give birth to her first baby and capture her next quarry who happens to be only a couple hundred miles south from Silver City. Should be fairly simple, right? Wrong! Totally wrong.

Talk about being delayed – what with Mama Beaulieu stuck in jail on account she’s operating a house of prostitution; Sassy and P
Mercedes
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Side tracked...

Honey is at it again she did so well with her first bounty she up and quit as deputy sheriff... Honey saves a girl from.... Now Momma is in Jail and the Tasty Chicken is closed... Toss in her Stubborn Mule Pickles and Sassy the Donkey and.... well you just need to read this absolutely hilarious story.
Jo Ann Reinhold
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in Jacquie's Honey Beaulieu series and I have loved them both! This series is a totally unexpected treat! This is not your typical historical novel on the old west. Honey is such an endearing, down to earth, say it like it is character that you just want to keep reading about her and her adventures as she finds her place in a mans world! I hope that there are many more books to come in this series!
Doris Mccraw
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Even better than the first

In many ways this is better than the first, a trick in itself as the first was a great read. What is most outstanding is the author's ability to continue to grow her character. Many times in a series the main character is stagnant and the growth is in the supporting characters. Fortunately that has not happened with the second book. Here's to more stories of this caliber. Also, no one can write animals into a story like this author.
Marilyn
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is my second book in the Honey series. I thoroughly enjoy this off beat western. As much as I love westerns, this is, by far, a better series for someone looking for humor, silly romance, ghosts and animal friends. And a strong woman lead character. Honey just basically falls into one mess after another. I believe I will continue to follow this author. She seems like she has lived what she writes. Good job!
Vickie Raynor
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Honey was at it again. I just love travelling with her. Funny, adventurous and exciting. She is the woman I'd want to be during the old west. I love the interaction between Honey and Sam. They are perfect together! Provided by author in exchange for an honest review.
Margaret A. Metcalf
Joan B Remley
Oct 17, 2016
DianeG
Sep 24, 2016
I'm a former software designer, campaign manager, deli clerk, and cow milker, but always a bookworm. Check out my zany, outside-the-box western series, Honey Beaulieu - Man Hunter. It's full of western action and pickles. Yes, I said pickles.

For a romantic read, try my western historical romance series, ♥ Hearts of Owyhee ♥: Hearts of Owyhee.

Detra Fitch of Huntress Reviews says: "Jacquie Rogers wr