Start by marking “Baseball Man: Crime Novel of Foresaken Love, Idenity Crisis, Bodybuilding, Murder” as Want to Read:

3.50  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  1 review
Living away from your championship bodybuilder lover seems hard -but nothing like when people die. How to help someone who doesn't want help, even though they need it? How to suppress your desires? How to convince your partner to have a baby they don't want? VINNIE BRIGGS' methods lead to his friend's murder, and him accused of murder.

Vinnie bonds with SLIDER, a homeless
Published September 30th 2016 by Carduna Publications

To ask other readers questions about Baseball Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baseball Man

Charles
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Janice Frye
Sep 14, 2018
David Lowther
Apr 09, 2018
Charles
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sharon Storm
May 02, 2017 rated it liked it
There was too much personal drama in this story for me. The characters were interesting and the writing was good, but I got increasingly bored with the tensions among Vinnie, Ben, Ginnie and Dan. It took away from the crime mystery, which is what I wanted to read. There also was a lot of detail about bodybuilding, which didn't interest me. Not bad, but not really my kind of book.
Logan