Start by marking “A Queen and a Hustla 2” as Want to Read:
A Queen and a Hustla 2

A Queen and a Hustla 2

4.81  ·  Rating details ·  166 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
The Abdul family are back at it again in part 2. Secrets unfolded in part one and the family had to come to grips with Yajari's betrayal. Two brothers were shot while the person responsible for one of them remain at large and the other one is fighting to keep the family together.
Yajari has a hard time accepting the deception of her parents and vows to return the favor onc
Kindle Edition
Published September 19th 2016 by Shan Presents, LLC

Ladii Zig
Bangerrrrrrrr

Mannnnnn Tina J and Karma Monae did there thing once again and I have no complaints. I dying to know what the parents beef really is that got them acting like this. I believe that it was Courtney who was standing behind Farriq that had Rashad not even thinking about his death. I knew Rashad was grimy since the first book and I'm glad Farriq finally can see that. Tish is just nasty and so is Chiya. I'm so ready for part 3 cause I know it's going to be another banger. Great read
qiana
Lying and treachery

Deceitful ways will always danger you. When you feel like your being buried alive you fight against all odds at any cost.
Kay
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Huni where is book 3??? I need it like yesterday!!!
Alesia Russell
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: indie-july
This story just keeps getting better by the chapter!! Jari and Farriq are not going to let any come between them. Love Court and Yas together!! The 3 Stooges Rashad, Trish and Chiya are in over their heads. Whoever aiming at Farriq, better come correct. Let's find out what's really got the parents feuding for real!
Shana Carter
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Rashad is grimy asf and I can’t believe everybody seen it before Farriq. Jari’s parents gotta go like it’s no coming back from everything they done did. I love the bond she has with her brothers. Who got a gun on Farriq? Hopefully Jari followed him.
Charlena Avery
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whew!!!

Secrets are unwinding fast. These couples got more drama than my grandmothers favorite soap opera. I can’t wait to see how everything plays out. This book was good asf. Awesome job!!
Angee Johnson
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
❤❤❤❤❤

I loved this book. I was shocked to find out Farriq had possibly gotten Patrice pregnant. I had a feeling Rashad was jealous of Farriq all along. I can’t wait to read book 3.
Shelima Maynard
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I thought part one was the bomb but part 2 was even more better. I never read a book with so much betrayal and lies since the Bitch series. Tina J. And Karma Monae, you are the bomb with your writing skills. Getting ready to read part 3 now.
Jenna Harps
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Family Ties

These two families are fighting against each other over there parents foolishness. This was a great read O can't wait to read part three. Five 🌟 Karma keep up the great work.
Gina Pierre-paul
Jul 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Ok read !!

I can't wait for the snakes to get what they deserve especially those wicked parents . Those twin are the worst at times but I'm hooked .
Tunnion Peters
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
🔥🔥🔥

What in the hell is going on and who is behind Farriq with a gun on him. The Abdul parents are getting on my nerves especially the mom she needs the shit slapped out of her ass.
Shannon
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jari's parents were getting on my nerves. I'm glad the brothers came around. Farriq needs to hurry up and handle Rashad. I can't wait to read part 3.
Twigi718
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is too good

I will only saw oooommmmgggggg I hav to get to book 3 I’ll leave a comment after 3

Happy reading
Vickie Jones
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jaw Dropping Ending

OMG, this series is everything!! I can’t wait for book 3, 4 & 5 to come out. All I wanna know is when.
Dionna Malone
Love and War

These two ladies done it again with more drama than before. I don't understand how women get mad when a man doesn't want her but she has more whorish ways than a little bit. Courtney and Jari straight street Queens and Chi, Patrice ,Rashad and Tish in for a rude awakening Mr. and Mrs. Abdul ain't ish, making their kids fight their street war. I have a feeling Farriq, Yas and Sef are going to collaborate after all! I can't wait wait for Part 3!
Shenequa
Yesss!

I'm liking Yas and big Court. I need to hear more about this beef between the parents because they are doing too much and it's getting aggravating. Let's see what happens next!
Leontyne S Washington
Man oh Man
sha'kia
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fiyah

The best part 2 ever. Jari and the family are ar dealing with the hospital aftermath. Jari family has disown her so she moves with farriq family and their protection. Rashaad is still scheming with tish. Yas meets his match in court but now he's sleeping with the enemy but with feelings involved he's not letting her leave. Sef and rosa are handling his recovery and trying to rebuild their relationship with his sister. Farriq and jari are meeting the family and learning some secrets as to wh
YVETTE RIVERS
OUTSTANDING

What a web you waive when you practice to deceive ....Trish just makes one bad decision after another with her sista with her Cya losing her man for being jealous and not forthcoming with the information of her occupation....Rashad only the devils best friend is after fyyy and infidelities and drama mayhem and family dysfunction KABOOOOOOOOM THIS WAS OUT FREAKING STANDING
Monique Spicer
Ooh Wee!!!

Man that damn Rashad was something else right along with Tisha. Chi totally shocked me in this book she went left quick. Jari and RJ handled the situation pretty well. The siblings parents were hmm what can I say? They were something else I just can't wait for the next part so all of these juicy secrets can be exposed. Good job ladies.
Tina
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Can't wait

For part 3 to cum out all the snake in the camp. When he find out his boy is the snakei knew from the first book he was a SNAKE just was waiting for him to show his hand. I can't stand yas parents they is good.
Denise Jones
It's about to go down!

I can't believe the drama that is unfolding!!! I just know that part 3 is going to be hot!!! Everything going to finally pop off and with these two authors you don't know what to expect.
viola king
Excellent cliffhanger

This book was everything from beginning to end every page drama action intense couples up and down revelation revealed well written I enjoyed reading just got real
Laurice Harrison
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cliffhanger

Wow and omg. I sure hope part 3 does not take too long. V dry interesting and pager tuner. Awesome job.
Jasmine Cole
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nooooo!!

Wth is going on why why karma monae please don't do that. Im so lost right now wtf is going on i need part 3 asap
Heather
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
DAMN GOOD!!!! I ANTICIPATE PART 3!!!
celestine
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Banger

Love the characters, the story and the drama. Can't wait til the next book. Karma Monae is a beast with the pen.
Jessie Marie Dunlap
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need more
RENDA FOSTER
Fantastic book

Love the story line and the characters can't wait for part 3 what an ending,Karma Monae did an phenomenal job .

Raven Simpson