Start by marking “When Zoey Fell Too Far” as Want to Read:
When Zoey Fell Too Far

When Zoey Fell Too Far

Zoey Caplan has led a sheltered life, but it’s never really bothered her. In fact, she just went on a date with a super hot senior, thank you very much. But what she thought was a fun date leads to a new nickname on the school’s unofficial Dis List: Biggest Prude. Maybe if she wasn’t such a pathetically good rule follower, she could get her name off the list. Maybe, just ...more
Published October 18th 2016 by Amy Sparling Books

To ask other readers questions about When Zoey Fell Too Far, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Zoey Fell Too Far

Start your review of When Zoey Fell Too Far
Lucina
No Rating, because I only more or less skipped through the second half and haven't read the first half at all and I don't intend to in the future. This is just not my type of story! I doubt that the book would get even 2 stars from me. Some people might like such a book but I'm definitely one of them. And I will state why. So beware of possible SPOILERS, but you should think about reading them, because I believe that a lot of people might have similar problems with the story as I did.

So I read
Danielle Buckner
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was ok
Beyond annoyed

So I took a chance and ugh ugh ugh. I hate leaving bad reviews spoilers ahead. This poor girl spent 3/4 of this book getting her hand and mouth violated, lying and having zero self esteem to just turn it all around at the end and have everything turn out perfect because she got a boyfriend?! I'm at a total loss right now
Fiorela
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was ok
Poor, poor Zoey!! this made me think about all the knowledge she acquired didn't help her at all, the most important knowledge and life information she didn't knew and therefore she became a victim.

So, Zoey is a good girl, she has good grades, she stays out of trouble, she doesn't do drugs and she doesn't party, she probably is a bit scared of breaking the rules and only has one friend, she is just a reserved girl.
Suddenly she gets involved in a awkward situation and her name is put in a
Tina Creek
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-uno-shelf
Unexpected

So far I've loved every single book written by Amy Sparling. Each one has its own unique set of drama and sweetness that makes the book an enjoyable reading experience. When Zoey Fell too Far touched on something that I imagine all teenage girls go though at some point during their high school years.
Adriana
Jun 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
3 stars
Madia M
Sep 04, 2017 rated it did not like it
These are the kind of disasters that occur when you forget to look at the reviews on good reads. On the plus side it was a quick read.

Violet
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Super cute
Lindsey Paradis
Nov 07, 2016 rated it liked it
read full review @ apieceofparadis

I received this book for free from the author in exchange for an honest review. This in no way affected my opinion of the book, or the content of my review.

Zoey Caplan has led a sheltered life, but it’s never really bothered her. That is until she ends up on her school’s dis list as biggest prude. Fed up with being a loser, Zoey decides to experience all those things she’s missed out on. Now she’s partying, drinking, ditching class, and hooking up. But the one
Amber Ballard
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kayla Ceman
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Such a realistic story not only for teens, but for college age adults too. I couldn't put this book down. I was so anxious to see what Zoey would do next and to see who she would trust. You want to scream at her to come to her senses, but as a female I can see exactly where she is coming from. Doing stuff she shouldn't be doing to get attention.
I read this book in 6 hours!
deborah hill
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very well done

Great story and very well written. Zoey is a great character, she depicts the angst of being a teenage girl so well. Great strong friendships , strong family relationships and real life situations make this a great read. Recommend.
Samantha
Jan 11, 2017 rated it did not like it
So bad.
Splash Of Our Worlds *Yiota*
Oct 18, 2016 rated it did not like it
DNF
Kibbenza
Nov 02, 2016 rated it did not like it
This book was ridiculously bad.
Leebecki Whitehead
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

Another great book, I read it in a day, I really hope there's a follow on book to this. Can't wait to read more
Kaila
Goonerette
Dec 03, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Importance of Getting Revenge
  • Right Text Wrong Number (Offsides, #1)
  • The Perks of Dating You (Perks Book 1)
  • Adorkable
  • The Year I Became Isabella Anders (Sunnyvale, #1)
  • The Wrong Bachelor
  • The Opposite of Ordinary (Heartbreaker Society, #1)
  • Bailey And The Bad Boy (Scandalous, #1)
  • Rules of a Rebel and a Shy Girl
  • Four Years Later
  • Four Doors Down
  • Mr. Popular
  • The Practice Boyfriend
  • Glitter and Sparkle (Glitter and Sparkle, #1)
  • Hot Mess (Love is Messy, #1)
  • A Little Bit Haunted
  • The Year of Falling in Love (Sunnyvale, #2)
  • Don't Forget Me (Ridgewater High #2)
Amy Sparling is the bestselling author of books for teens and the teens at heart. She lives on the coast of Texas with her family, her spoiled rotten pets, and a huge pile of books. She graduated with a degree in English and has worked at a bookstore, coffee shop, and a fashion boutique. Her fashion skills aren't the best, but luckily she turned her love of coffee and books into a writing career ...more