Start by marking “JAGGED EDGE: A BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE (ALPHA MALE)” as Want to Read:
JAGGED EDGE: A BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE (ALPHA MALE)

JAGGED EDGE: A BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE (ALPHA MALE)

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  16 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Friends? Screw that! She's always wanted more, and this time Jag's not letting her slip away...

Mixing with the movers and shakers at a local charity event, Sammi Jo is struck speechless when in walks the sexiest man she's ever seen.

Perry "Jag" Jagridge, the owner of the hottest sporting brand in the world, Jagged Edge - and her old childhood friend. They haven't spoken i
Kindle Edition
Published September 18th 2016 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about JAGGED EDGE, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about JAGGED EDGE

Rachel Webb
Oct 05, 2016 rated it liked it
I received this in exchange for an honest review. The characters were cute. The storyline was good, not a fave story but still a good one.
Mary Clark
Sep 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. The book contains two very different stories, but both were enjoyable and intriguing to read. My review for both is given below:

Review for: Jagged Edge

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
Sammi Jo is nervous at the Charity event, until she sees Jag and they reconnect with one another. Jag has always thought Sammi Jo beautiful, but she never seemed interested in him; little did he know that she has always had a crush on him, so it upset
Julianne Redmon
Sep 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great story that took an interesting twist that I didn't expect.

The story is an old one...boy and girl love each other, boy leaves and becomes famous/rich, returns home to find girl unchanged, still loves her, she forgives him for leaving they get married and live happily ever after. Young love conquers all and so on...But the author makes the story much more exciting and puts a new twist on it in the form of some unexpected players trying to change up the way it ends.

I loved Jag. Adventurous,
Christine Menditto
Sep 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC copy for my honest review. I really liked this book, it's a very fast-paced book, but that didn't bother me much. I will say that I like other insta-love books and that could have something to do with it. The only part that felt really rushed to me was towards the end because there were some problems that just felt a little ignored/unresolved. Jag was a great guy to me and I couldn't help loving him! Jag was Sammi's friend before he moved away and then he comes back to take car ...more
Sandie Grise
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
2 stars
I received this book as an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.
I'll be frank- this book wasn't for me. That's not to say that others would not like it but as I said, it wasn't for me.It felt rushed and unfinished. Too many questions left unanswered in regards to issues pertaining to Jag and Sammi. I don't want to sound negative but it's not what I was expecting. I'm not against reading other books by Ms. Connor, it's just that this one didn't do anything for me. It fell f
T Van
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was ok
Nothing Remarkable

These characters, were sort of bland. I didn't know why to care, about them individually or together. The relationship when they were kids, the mother's tension, the conditions of the separation, none of it was exposed, just mentioned. The weird ex is weird, and in general, the story just left me wanting it to be over. I was, frankly, bored. Not my usual experience with this author.
Cheryl
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nessa Connor does it again! Hot, steamy and romance all in one. From biker leathers to custom made suits Nessa can write romance. Jagged Edge is no different. What do you do when you run into the boy next door only all grown up? From childhood crush to gorgeous panty melting reality, Sammi Jo hopes he will notice. I sure did! Turn on the air again and get this book!

I received this ARC in exchange for my honest review.
Carolyn's
Sep 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
This book had a great story line; however, it all felt so rushed with no focus on details. I liked the way the story went, but I would catch myself rereading a section trying to figure out what I missed. There was a disconnect in the delivery. I read lots of stories and think- GET TO THE POINT! This book done just that- got to the point- but lacked the building of a foundation or executing on history.
Bette Hansen
Oct 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Sooooo, this one is a bit hard to review for me. It didn't really work for me. I enjoy nice, hot, steamy sexy times which this book has plenty of well done ones. However I want to have a good story to go along with all that steam. That's were this one fell a bit short for me. Overall this was just an ok read for me.
Jill Partin
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful book. This was the first book that I have read by Nessa Connor. Sammy Jo and Jag are wonderful together. Jag puts his foot in his mouth and needs to work his way back into Sammy Jo's good graces. Can't wait to read another book by this author.
Sep 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a nice light hearted easy read for a Saturday afternoon. The main characters were likeable, the best friend was a good addition with her advice!
LiLiana P.