Start by marking “Love in Times of War” as Want to Read:
Love in Times of War

Love in Times of War

At no other point is passion put to the test as in dire times of war. From the American Civil War to WWII, from Vietnam to the War in Afghanistan to the Persian Gulf, the stories in this boxed set summon the strength of true lovers. Written by bestselling, award-winning, and USA Today authors, the novels and novellas in this collection tell of overcoming loss, injuries, ...more
Published December 15th 2016 by Uvi Poznansky

Start your review of Love in Times of War
Jacquie
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
If you're looking for heartwarming romance in times of stress and emotional upheaval, this is the set for you. Each story will transport the reader into a world where love may not come easy, but is more than worth the battle.
Stacie Catoe
Love in Times of War: boxed set romance bundle

This is a beautiful collection of stories set to a specific theme, war, love, loss,and immense struggles.  Each of these 12 stories touched my very soul.  I cried, laughed, and felt their sadness as well as their happiness.  Never having read work from these authors, I  now a fan and give this collection 5 stars.

Dancing with Air by Uvi Poznansky was very a very touching love story of Lenny and Natasha who meet and fall in love during WWll.  Lenny's
Rachel
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love anthologies. It's a great way to find new authors and relish in tidbits of your favorites! I've found so many new authors in this anthology that my to-be-read list is huuuge. I'm going to die long before I ever come close to finishing my TBR, but it's totally worth it to add more. Can't wait to pick up some more of their books!

Love in times of war is just so classic. We all have members of our families that have sent loved ones to war and met loved ones through war. Civil War or Desert
Amanda
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
By Multiple Authors
4 Stars

There is nothing that puts love to the test like war, add in the Christmas theme, and this box set does not disappoint. This anthology about the men and women serving their country and their relationships surviving the hardships and trials of war and coming home is sure to please anyone. This set consists of 12 stories that show the testament of love surviving through war from the American Civil War through the War in
Phylis Carpenter
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Returning home by the Sea by Traci Hall.

I really enjoy reading the By the Series by Traci Hall but I have to say that this is probably the best book in that series. I can describe the book with two words. Wow and Awesome.

Zoe married Brayden who was a military man. As Brayden is overseas he stops communicating with Zoe because he doesn't want her knowing how bad things really are there. So by not talking to her at all he thinks she is protecting her. Brayden has been told that it is easier to
Sue
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love in Times of War Anthology

Authors
Uvi Poznansky, Tamara Ferguson, Jacquie Biggar, D.G. Torrens,
Angelica Kate, Tracy Hall, Jenifer ST. Giles, Regina Puckett,
Suzanne Jenkins, S.R. Mallery, PJ Fiab and Susan Jean Rici.

About the series:
Love is put to the test on a daily basis. But more so during and after times of war. This wonderful anthology has many different stories of love, hope and faith. If you like a good romance each of these books will have something that you will enjoy.

Dancing on Air
Angela
4 Stars

Love in Times of War is an anthology of stories by 12 accomplished authors; whose works here include novels or novellas of overwhelming loss, Injury or separation: but most of all overcoming adversity and the power of love.
The exceptional stories cover one or more of these categories; military romance, wounded warrior romance, historical romance, contemporary romance, or romantic suspense- all involving the theme of war and of course, love.

Dancing with Air By Uvi Poznansky.
Lenny is a
Kelli
Book Review: Love in Times of War: box set romance bundle
Authors: Uvi Pozansky, Tamara Ferguson, Jacquie Biggar, D.G. Torrens, Angelica Kate, Traci Hall, Jennifer St. Giles, Regina Puckett, Suzanne Jenkins, S.R. Mallery, PJ Fiala, and Susan Jean Ricci
There are 12 books that make up this Anthology. It is a bunch of short to long novelle type books all centered around finding love in times of war. I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of these books for many different reasons. In this
Carissa Anelli
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love in the Times of War is an anthology of stories about men and women and their relationships surviving the hardships and trials of war and coming home.

Hold me Holding You by Uvi Poznanski is a story about Lenny and Natasha and their love that started around WWII Natasha was a performer and actually joined the USO to come sing overseas at Camp Lejeune,and afterwards stayed with Lenny in London. She helped Lenny with his ptsd when he came home from the war and Lenny is now helping Natasha with
Mirela
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dancing with the Air by Uvi Poznansky was a heart wrenching story about two people that fell in love during world war two. Lenny and Natasha are two people that fell in love during World War ||. Lenny is a United States Marine while Natasha is a performance pianist. Natasha braves the treacherous seas to be near Lenny in the United Kingdom while he is stationed there. There are secrets that Lenny holds because of his position and multiple concerns that cloud his relationship with Natasha. From ...more
Laura Furuta
Love in Times of War: boxed set romance bundle
by Uvi Poznansky (Author), Tamara Ferguson (Author), Jacquie Biggar (Author), D.G. Torrens (Author), Angelica Kate (Author), Traci Hall (Author), Jennifer St. Giles (Author), Regina Puckett (Author), Suzanne Jenkins (Author), S.R. Mallery (Author), Susan Jean Ricci (Author), PJ Fiala (Author)

In this anthology, you have twelve stories of love. They happen during war and whether it be the civil war, Vietnam or the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan, you will
Sara Oxton
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
This anthology tells the story of war, from the American civil war to WW11, from Vietnam to the war in Afghanistan to the Persian Gulf, this story tells the story of the people, those fighting and those left behind, it tells the story of love and the strength it can create.
Dancing with Air by Uvi Poznansky tells the story of Natasha and Lenny, their story started in WW11, when they fell in love and she follows him across the ocean, then they face many a challenge, as he is in the counter
Stella
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a great book because there are it not only has great stories but it can introduce you to new authors while reading novellas written by great authors. This book has many different stories told from different Point of Views. They are all written in times of war and from different wars as well. So whether you like contemporary romance, Historical Romance or Suspense then you will be sure to find it in this book.

Dancing with Air Uvi Poznansky

This story is set in World War 2 and is about
Shannon
Feb 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
12 very different stories of love and war dating back to the American Civil War forward to the Persian Gulf War. This boxed set brought out every feeling, good and bad, about war, soldiers and love in general.

Dancing with Air by Uvi Poznansky is the story of Lenny and Natasha. Their love must stand the test of war, secrets and even memory loss. They learn to lean on each other during the toughest of times.

Two hearts Unspoken by Tamara Ferguson tells of Elizabeth and her autistic son, Kyle. It
Boyko Ovcharov
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extraordinary Literary Bites!

Love that endures, overcomes difficulties, thrives in times of disaster and war -- that is real love, real passion and romance. Compiled by respectable authors, great ladies, extraordinary writers. Readers are welcomed to sample their talent, enjoy numerous masterpieces and decide if they would like to read more of each.
Bobbi Wagner
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love in Times of War is written by multiple authors about love and passion during war. The stories go from the American Civil War to WWII to Vietnam to the war in Afghanistan to the Persian Gulf wars full of passion and true love. The characters in these books are unforgettable loves, coping with loss, struggling with injuries and difficult homecomings. These stories have been inspired by desire and passion, find out what you are missing with these characters.

Dancing with Air by Uvi Pgnansky is
Melissa Schaub
5 Stars *****

The Love In Time of War anthology is a great collection of love stories that take place before, during and after numerous wars of this country and each and every one of them will pull on your heartstrings.

Dancing with Air by Uvi Poznansky is a short story Lenny who had a secret mission in WWII and how he tries to balance that with his love for Natasha. It bounces back and forth between then and now and now he is fighting a new war. His beloved Natasha is suffering from the effects
Ellie Midwood
After reading samples of each story in Book Bites I could hardly wait to get to the full version, and let me tell you, spending several days of a holiday season fully immersed in a beautiful world created by so many talented authors was pure joy. My favorite genre is historical fiction, so this set of novels certainly hit home. Each novel is set during a different time period, but no matter what the circumstances are, each novel deals with the eternal topics of love, forgiveness, humanity and ...more
P.S. Winn
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a collection of stories by an assortment of authors with a special theme. The love, life and struggles of war are told in the amazing stories lucky readers will find between the covers of this collection. Some of the author's I have had the privilege of reading before and I also found some new writers I am going to be looking at. The stories will touch the heart and make you thin. Hopefully they will also make readers aware of what war is and what an impact it has on so many. This is a ...more
Morgan
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love In Times Of War is an anthology written by 12 different authors. Each of the stories focuses on the men and women serving this country during times of war, it's about how their relationships handle this difficult times. These stories we're beautifully well written and the characters were very well developed, I loved this anthology!

Hold Me Holding You by Uvi Poznansky is about Lenny and Natasha, their story is based during WWII. Lenny is stationed over in Europe and he longs for Natasha,
Victoria Mashburn
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Love in Times of War' anthology was one of the sweetest collections that Ive ever had the pleasure of reading. This anthology broke the stereotype of the whole war and love storyline being less than adequate, meaning that most of the stories of that kind that Ive consumed have been poorly written and the characters one-dimensional. In Love in Times of War, I could see each story become reality, and I felt the characters materialize in front of me.

The books were a perfect blend of action and
Alisha Kreider
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is box set introduce me to a lot of new author. I had never read any of the 12 in this book set. I like how you got 12 different stories from 12 different authors but they were all on the same subject. Which is love times of war as the title says. I find that I liked one book better than the others but you will have that. So I'll give you a brief description of each book.
Dancing with the air By Uvi Poznansky
Is based in WWII and Lenny is a soldier who is been promoted to a mission that
Jacqueline Driggers
Aug 10, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a nicely done box set. Each book has a description of the book before it, and I really like that. If you like war themed romance novels, then you'll like this set. Me, I don't. So that's why I gave it 3 stars. Seems like some well written books in the set, but like I said, they're all war themed, which isn't my thing.
Heidi
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love in the Time of War is a boxed romance set by different authors. These amazing love stories are set in WWII, Vietnam, to the Persian Gulf. All written by amazing authors this book set shows the strength of true love and how war can affect them both. Being married to a wounded veteran I was able to dig in and see the effects that war and after war were so right on with every struggle they face. From loss, injuries, and even homecomings.
While I loved each book, there are two that really stood
Jean Jackson
The Perks Of Bein...: Love in Times of War 23 63 Jul 20, 2017 01:23PM
Love in Times of War 24 3 Apr 22, 2017 01:49PM
eBook Miner: Love in Times of War: SALE 1 5 Dec 23, 2016 11:07PM
Book Junkies: Love in Times of War: SALE 1 2 Dec 23, 2016 11:06PM
Uvi Poznansky is a USA TODAY bestselling, award-winning author, poet and artist. I paint with my pen, she says, and write with my paintbrush. Her romantic suspense box set, Love Under Fire, and her medical thriller box set, Do No Harm, made the USA TODAY bestselling list. Her romance box set, A Touch of Passion, was the 2016 WINNER of The Romance Reviews Readers' Choice Awards.

Education and work: