Start by marking “That Girl” as Want to Read:

That Girl

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Paperback, 1st Edition, 177 pages
Published September 20th 2016 by Sinister Girlz

To ask other readers questions about That Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about That Girl

Betty
Oct 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016-arcs
28-year-old Stacey Melendez is single, not-so-lucky in love, and working as an unappreciated temp at a New York publishing house, Writer’s Wrights. When her best friend announces her engagement, Stacey is less than thrilled, but agrees to be in the wedding. Once Stacey’s mother hears about Lin’s upcoming wedding, she laments ever being able to plan her own daughter’s wedding festivities, which makes their already tense relationship even more strained.

A chance meeting sparks a new relationship, a
ItaPixie
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars

This was a nice quick read.

My favorite thing of this story is our heroine Stacey,she is not perfect and she definitely has not a perfect life but she navigates through bad dates and unreasonable work errands without throw in the towel and becoming stronger.

Thanks to Leslie DJ writing full of humour this was a very enjoyable experience. I can't wait to read her next work.

Copy kindly provided by the Publisher/Author.

Amy
Oct 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook
Full review on www.novelgossip.com

I used to never read novellas, I’m not sure there was any one reason why I didn’t, I just kind of avoided them. I’m so glad I’ve been giving them a chance lately, they’ve been fun and this one may be my favorite one to date!

Stacey is a great, identifiable character. She’s in her late twenties trying to make it in New York. Things aren’t going so great, her job sucks, she’s single and her best friend just got engaged. She’s dealing with all the typical things man
Grass monster
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Blurb :
Stacey Melendez doesn’t believe in marriage. It’s 2008 and she’s perfectly content being a single 28-year-old Latina living in Manhattan with her best friend and roommate Lin. She doesn’t mind dating handsome unreliable men. But when Lin suddenly announces she’s getting married Stacey is forced to reevaluate her love life and living situation. Stacey must learn to live on her own and find love within herself in order for anyone else to love her in return.

My thoughts :
This has such a prett
Carmen
This was a really enjoyable novella. Even though a person doesn't really read very much about Penny, I still like her, and admire her courage to open her own publishing company. If you're a chick lit fan, be sure to pick this one up. I got a copy in exchange for an honest review.
Shelby Marie