Start by marking “The Orgasm Prescription for Women: 21-days to Heightened Pleasure, Deeper Intimacy and Orgasmic Bliss” as Want to Read:

LEARN HOW TO CONSISTENTLY ACHIEVE FULL-BODY, MIND-BLOWING, SOUL-STIRRING ORGASMS.

Today the orgasm is an indicator of personal empowerment, self-acceptance, and self-love as well as an affirmation of a woman’s right to enjoy pleasure in her body and her overall life.

The Orgasm Prescription for Women opens the door to sexual fulfillment, sensual expression, increased intimac
ebook
Published October 10th 2016 by Cameron Publicity & Marketing Ltd

To ask other readers questions about The Orgasm Prescription for Women, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Orgasm Prescription for Women

Nikki "The Crazie Betty" V.
This is a book I guarantee I will go back to for reference over and over again. Regardless of the current state of your intimate relationships and libido level, this is something every woman should read. The author, Dr. Andrea Pennington, goes into the biological, physiological, and psychological aspects of orgasms for women, and explains how there are many factors that can affect a woman’s level of sexual desire. Dr. Pennington goes into the science behind why some women have difficulties achie ...more
 DANGEROUS NINA
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sexuality
Dr. Andrea Pennington is truly an Orgasm Doctor. This book is very informed and makes total sense. Helping women to understand our arousal and how orgasms come about. Whatever challenges we have with our bodies, her compassionate manner tells us we are not alone in this. There are solution, more importantly holistic solution, things we can do to have a fulfilling sex life and living orgasmically.
Debby
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this copy from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Full of great information - A lot of things I already knew, but a lot of food for thought and new information. I look forward to putting some of her ideas into action!
Chanda Norman
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW What a great possibly life altering book for women. I think this book should be on every females' must read list especially young females that are just starting their sexual journeys. This book would also be a great learning tool for men that would like to be better lovers.

The book teaches you about how to reach the many types of orgasms that females are capable of. Since the female orgasm can sometimes be a fleeting thing the book covers the barriers and other occurrences that can get in th
Runa Magnusdottir
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Orgasm Prescription for Women is a book that should be on every women's bedside (and their partners too). It gives you insights into the world of pleasure and shows you how you can unleash the sensual side of yourself.

Pure pleasure, in every way!
 DANGEROUS NINA
Lacey Bethany
rated it it was ok
Oct 05, 2018
Dr. Andrea Pennington
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Tanager Leigh