Start by marking “Why We Need More Canadian Health Policy in the Media” as Want to Read:
Why We Need More Canadian Health Policy in the Media

Read Book

Why We Need More Canadian Health Policy in the Media

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  0 reviews
Why We Need More Canadian Health Policy in the Media is a compilation of the EvidenceNetwork.ca commentaries published in major newspapers in 2015, written by experts in the health policy field.

These articles highlight the most recent evidence on a wide range of topics, including our aging population, healthcare costs and spending, mental health, pharmaceutical policy, th
Published July 1st 2016 by Evidence Network of Canadian Health Policy

Be the first to ask a question about Why We Need More Canadian Health Policy in the Media

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Kathleen O'Grady
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Cindy
Oct 02, 2016
Kathleen O'Grady is a writer, editor and political and media strategist living in Ottawa, Canada.

She is a Research Associate at the Simone de Beauvoir Institute, Concordia University and the author and editor of numerous books and articles on health policy, women's and cultural issues.

She is also the Managing Editor of EvidenceNetwork.ca, which work with academic experts to provide original heal