Start by marking “Something More” as Want to Read:
Something More

Something More

(Something More #1)

For years, Will O’Malley has harbored clandestine feelings for Emma Taylor, despite the abiding love he feels for Paul Argonaut, his lover for the past two years. Watching her from afar, but loath to approach her as anything more than a friend, tests Will's control on a daily basis until he finds he’s no longer able to deny the kaleidoscope of feelings she evokes within hi ...more
ebook
Published March 6th 2007 by Loose Id (first published March 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Something More, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Something More

Daisiemae
Nov 09, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: My friends who love a great love/menage story. Amanda Young Fans
Recommended to Daisiemae by: I love this author
Amanda Young is one of those authors that in my opinion does not write a bad book. All of her characters get to the heart of the relationship and work hard to be together.

I have a confession to make.
I am really not a huge fan of Menage books. Having said that I LOVED this book! I thought the characters were very well written. Not only were they interesting, but they are characters that are very likeable and people I could see myself being friends with.

Emma Taylor has been trying to get back on h
jenjn79
Jan 16, 2010 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: bi-menage HEA fans
Recommended to jenjn79 by: random read
I was in the mood for a short, bi-menage story last night so I dug through my stash of ebooks and picked this one out. I had no idea what to expect from it since I didn't know anything about the author. But I was pleasantly surprised by the book. It was pretty good!

Summary:
Emma Taylor works as a waitress in Will O'Malley's pub. She's secretly been in lust with Will for a long time, despite the fact that she was engaged (and left at the altar) by his little brother. And despite the fact that Will
Auntee
Sep 11, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of m/f/m and m/m/f ménage.
No too much to say about this one. It was a very easy read, but not too much was going on besides the relationship between the two bisexual men and the woman they wanted to make their third. Paul (31) and Will(35) are bar owners and Emma (25) is the woman they desire. Emma at one time was to become Will's sister-in-law, but was left at the altar years ago by his sleezy younger brother. Emma's always had a secret 'thing' for Will, but is reluctant to pursue it because he's her boss. Plus she know ...more
Julie (jjmachshev)
Nov 29, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Julie (jjmachshev) by: Daisiemae
Shelves: 2009-reads, erotica
Amanda Young has written an excellent menage story about the menage relationship itself. "Something More" doesn't have a mystery, danger, or anything else to take your attention away from the delicate balance and openness required for three people to come together in one relationship.

Emma has been in love with Will, her almost-brother-in-law and current boss, for longer than she wants to remember. But once Will settled into a relationship with Paul, she pretty much gave up on her dreams and sati
❤ AudiobookRomance ❤
My Reviews

Will gets his cake and he eats it too!

This is a standalone title by Amanda Young, however there is a very short follow-up novella called Something More Revisited. You can get a free copy of it by signing up for Amanda's newsletter.

HEA with no cliffhanger!

Warning: SEX!
Lots of references to sex, M/F, M/M, M/M/F, M/F/M, so those opposed should avoid.

Trigger Warnings
None that I see.
Please let me know it you think there should be.

Length: 4 hrs and 40 mins

♥ Story ♥

This is the love story of Emm

Rach~The Highlander luverrr
Dec 20, 2010 rated it it was amazing
HOT little number! just the way i lik'em
♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness
I cant really say to much about this story. It was a cute, quick little read. I had trouble enjoying it. Not because of the story itself but because of the way I read it (via my i phone - not recommended)

So the story is about Will and Paul who are gay(or it that bi-sexual?). They just haven't found the right woman. They decide to add Emma into their lives because Emma and Will have crushes already on each other and it doesn't take long for Paul, Will and Emma to fall in love with each other once
Daisy Sloan
Paul and Will have been together for years. Neither one is strictly gay. They both like women as well. They also both have the hots for Emma.

Paul does a little orchestrating and attempts to get the three of them together.

This was a hot short story. It was realistic in that everyone is not completely understanding of lifestyles that are not the "norm".

I do like how they finally got their HEA.
Jeanne
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Will and Emma have wanted each other since she was dating his brother, who left her at the altar 4 years ago. They have both kept it a secret, especially from each other. Will's boyfriend Paul also wants Emma and decides to bring them all together, but not as a one-night stand as all of the other women were that Will and Paul brought to their bed. They want to keep her. There are a lot of hurdles to deal with due to Emma's previous relationship, but they mostly just need to pull their heads out ...more
Anya Champagne
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and naughty

Will and Paul have been together for a couple of years, Emma has crush on both of them. This is story of what happens when she finds out her crush isn't one sided, as together their triad finds their way to a happily ever after.
Nikki
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Steamy! This book was really good and the three go good together, and I really loved the ending, it was so sweet and hot!
Henry Wente
Nov 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: bisexual, menage, erotica
MMF erotica with a short but semi-dramatic story. Appropriate for those looking for MMF (and brief MM and MF) scenes with small, romantic HEA story arc.
Katd
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story

Very little strife. A nice romance between 3. A good afternoon read. Steamy enough but definitely for the over 18 crowd
Crystal
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved it
Michelle K
Aug 03, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010-read
At under 200 pages and slightly bigger font this book is a really quick read.

It was a cute little story. Will and Paul are gay but are really bi-sexual. They just haven't found the right woman. They decide to add Emma into their lives. Emma and Will have crushes already on each other (if not in love) and it doesn't take long for Paul to fall in love with Emma once their relationship grows.

The story on how they arrive together is sweet and I really enjoyed it. The story did get a little far fet
Lainey
I don't know why I expected more from this than I did. I think the description was a tease. My main problem with the book was the character of Will and how Emma and Paul pretty just shrugged and went along with his short comings. At one point Paul talks to Emma about communication, the real person he needs to have that conversation with was Will.

The sex scenes were good, but that's the only reason it got two stars instead of one. This review is probably harsher than it needs to be, the writing
Isabeau Delaunay
Nicole
Jul 13, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books
A somewhat tangled tale of two lovers, and the woman they both want.
Erotic Horizon
Oct 23, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Something More by Amanda Young (2007)
Gyongyi
Apr 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Short read and cute story
Characters didn't have a lot of depth but likable.
The BookWhisperer
Khoirunnisa Wanda
Jun 03, 2018
Mary Edwards
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoy ménage romances and this is a great one. Will, Paul and Emma are wonderful characters who just have to learn to recognize their true feelings and maybe then their lives will get even better. I highly recommend this book. I look forward to more books from Amanda Young.
EAG
Apr 02, 2015
Colleen Stockdale
Jul 25, 2017

• Necklace of Shame
  • Tea for Three
  • Beyond the Norm
  • Daniel's Surrender (Worthington Group, #3)
  • Got Mistletoe?
  • Something New (Foster Siblings, #2)
  • At Love's Command (Brothers in Arms, #4)
  • One-Two Punch
  • Dare To
  • Chasing Winter (Warm Rush, #1)
  • Making a Splash: A Going for the Gold Novel
  • Off the Beaten Path
  • Dreaming of You
  • And a Smile - Season One (Roughstock, #2)
  • Perfect Formation (Perfect Fit, #1)
  • Hard Candy
  • Michelle's Men (Coopers' Companions, #2)
  • The Ties That Bind
A bestselling author of erotic romance, Amanda Young penned her first romance at eighteen. That novel was promptly deleted before it could traumatize innocent readers. After several years of honing her craft, Amanda went on to receive her first publishing contract in 2006.

A vivid imagination and a passion for all the things that go bump in the night has led Amanda to create provocative stories tha

Something More (2 books)