Start by marking “Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet, #1)

Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet #1)

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  8,906 Ratings  ·  1,096 Reviews
When I met Donovan Kincaid, I knew he was rich. I didn’t know he was filthy. Truth be told, I was only trying to get his best friend to notice me.

I knew poor scholarship girls like me didn't stand a chance against guys like Weston King and Donovan Kincaid, but I was in love with his world, their world, of parties and sex and power. I knew what I wanted—I knew who I wanted—
Published March 27th 2017 by Everafter Romance

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Filthy Rich Men, please sign up.
Jastjmp *Christina Lauren "beautiful bastard series" seriously the same style.
*Penelope Douglas "Fall Away series" same concept; sexy
Kresley Cole…more
*Christina Lauren "beautiful bastard series" seriously the same style.
*Penelope Douglas "Fall Away series" same concept; sexy
Kresley Cole "professional novel" semi-action/mafia/sexy Russian alpha...and... definitely the kinks!
(less)
24603 This question is basically the same as the other one on here but I'll answer again cause i like that you didn't like the Broken Love series. Debt by…moreThis question is basically the same as the other one on here but I'll answer again cause i like that you didn't like the Broken Love series. Debt by Nina G. Jones and Bully by Penelope Douglas, which has a similar vibe to Fear Me but is done way better. Seriously Fear Me was ridiculous(less)

Shayna
Laurelin Paige, my heart has been split open, absolutely TORN APART, and the only thing that is holding it together is the promise of book #2. I've read some DAMN GOOD duets in the past, but MY GOD, this one takes the cake! EROTIC TO THE CORE, you've created something special and unique with these characters. I've never wanted to throw my kindle against the wall more, and yet, I couldn't spare a single second turning my eyes away from the pages. You've given us a special kind of asshole with DK. ...more
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
FREE Prequel! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N |

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! Dirty Filthy Rich Men, book 1 of 2. Sabrina is caught in a sinister cat-and-mouse game of seduction!

Books in Dirty Duet should be read in order:
Book 0.5: Dirty Filthy Rich Boys - FREE!
Book 1: Dirty Filthy Rich Men
Book 2: Dirty Filthy Rich Love

Dirty Filthy Rich Boys, prequel (FREE
Karen Mc
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Sometimes you have to play dirty, and oh did Laurelin Paige take me on a deliciously dirty ride with Dirty Filthy Rich Men! Dirty Filthy Rich Men dances in the darkness but leaps towards the light, a magical mix of good and evil laced with sex and sin. This romance rages, smolders, and stings from start to finish, a tingling tale felt everywhere. Dirty Filthy Rich Men is a riveting roller coaster of a romance of tantalization and thrills...pure adrenaline-fueled addiction!

The outside world close
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 3e2e68826d5f7f37dbbcff8a377f10_zpsr0o9zmb0.gif

I am officially drunk in love with Laurelin Paige’s newest release Dirty Filthy Rich Men. If I thought I couldn’t get more obsessed with Donovan Kincaid in Dirty Filthy Rich Boys, then I am here to tell you that my obsession and addiction with him has hit an all time high. And I can thank Laurelin Paige for that. Seriously, Laurelin has that magic touch. Her words are like silk. It's seductive, intriguing, and enticing. She lures you in w
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
You can win this one on audio right now!!! Go to www.steamyreads.net to enter!

➦I just want to start out this review by saying that this book is definitely not for everyone. For those who can't tolerate anything about rape fantasies - stay away, I suppose. Not gonna go into a discussion about morality - you decide if fantasizing about rape is morally acceptable for YOU. And this is fiction. So there's that.

'Dirty Filthy Rich Men' actually managed to somewhat surprise me. Donovan... This alpha ma
Beneath The Covers Blog
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2017-reads
What did I just READ?!? Lord almighty....I'm pretty sure this is my new favorite book from Laurelin Paige! If I could rate it 10 stars, I wouldn't hesitate. BEYOND AMAZING!!!

Dirty Filthy Rich Men was everything I've come to expect from Laurelin's books, but I'm still constantly wow'd with her story lines and phenomenal writing!

I love the fact this book is based on the amazing movie, Sabrina. But this story is dirtier, filthier, and so much more powerful and emotional! If you've seen the movie, t
Dena
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh Laurelin Paige, how I dream of being next to you as you write your phenomenal stories and read every scene as you write it. You are the queen of angst and always leave my heart pounding a million beats per minute. I expected nothing less than perfection when I started Dirty Filthy Rich Men but I have to say I was still surprised at the enchanting story you tell, the characters that I screamed at, cried for, swooned over from the very first page. Your words always have a way of sucking me in s ...more
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 STARS

description

Laurelin Paige delivers one hell of a frustrating novel in the continuation of Sabrina Lind’s story and interactions now ten years since her Harvard experience with Weston King and Donovan Kincaid. I’ve got to be honest it’s a hair pulling, head banging, levels of frustration I experienced. All the way until the last chapter in which the author does add enough umph to this nonstop cycle of mixed signals, harsh treatment by Donovan, that this reader would have bailed on him well before
Candace
Laurelin Paige continues to blow me away with this series! I cannot get enough of this twisted, angsty love story. If I thought that 'Dirty Filthy Rich Boys' was addicting, I hadn't seen anything yet!

The first full-length book in the 'Dirty Duet' series, 'Dirty Filthy Rich Men' was every bit as captivating as 'Dirty Filthy Rich Boys'. I love this story and the constant push and pull between the characters. This book kept me on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what would happen next.

Donovan,
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Laurelin Paige has done it again, she's left me speechless. Her writing and her books are in a league of their own. Honestly, I am in awe of her talent, her stories. The way this author pulls me in time and time again... it's phenomenal. Dirty Filthy Rich Men was a little dark, a lot wicked, and completely intoxicating. I was in it from the first to the last page. COMPLETELY hooked. God, I am so overwhelmed and hooked by every word in this book. I cannot wait for more. 10 stars.

FULL REVIEW to c
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Dirty Filthy Rich Men picks up ten years later from where Dirty Filthy Rich Boys leaves off. Sabrina is an ad exec, and comes across Weston and Donovan, the boys men who she has spent the last few years thinking of, once again. Her long ago crush on Weston is still lingering, though she is still infatuated with Donovan even with the dirty way they left things off.

In this installment, I was indifferent to Weston. Sabrina is a heroine I had a hard time connecting to. She was self-absorbed and ind
Chloe reads
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 filthy stars

OH MY GOD! Where do I even begin with this review? Dirty Filthy Rich Men has literally left me speechless . I can't thank Laurelin Paige enough for delivering one of my favourite reads of 2017 ! This book was everything I wanted it to be and so much more! Laurelin's writing is flawless and oh soooo addictive ! I can now say that this is most definitely my favourite book of hers (no exaggeration here guys, I promise!).

description

The story picks up ten years later from where Dirty Filthy
Angel
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
No one tells a story like Laurelin Paige. NO ONE writes sex like Laurelin Paige.
And NO ONE can write an off the charts Billionare or Two like Laurelin Paige.

Unbelievably SEXY AND MYSTERIOUS. Donavan Kincaid will WRECK YOU.
Sabrina will SHOCK YOU. and Weston will CHARM YOU LIKE NO OTHER.
Get ready for your panties to catch on fire because Donavan will Command and devour you right up until the very end.
This author has the most intriguing characters, but I think Donavan has intrigued me the most. He
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
I just finished Dirty Filthy Rich Men by Laurelin Paige. Good lord, I need a drink and the next book, Dirty Filthy Rich Love. This crazy, hot and dysfunctional romance was equally addicting and frustrating. I wanted to pummel both Donovan and Sabrina with their own emotional baggage.

“But it wasn’t that easy. It was thread upon thread of complicated, so many strands between us that wove us together. Even when he’d first taken my virginity, back when I’d been naïve and innocent, I knew that his b
Amy
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Laurelin Paige leaves you breathless with this book, both with an overwhelming sense of passion and power and with an equally overwhelming sense of anticipation.

If you read Dirty Filthy Rich Boys, which is available free through Amazon, then you are acquainted with Donovan Kincaid, Weston King, and Sabrina, the girl who doesn't so much come between them as force them to choose what they want, who they want, and how they want.

Ten years after a steamy encounter with Donovan and an almost romance w
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionThis cover is totally lickable! It's a good representation of the story. Has good compostion and nice typography.description

UNPOPULAR OPINION ALERT

descriptionI think I am going to be that person that stands over in the corner that no one wants to talk to over this one. It was just OK for me. Honestly, these supposed "adults" acted more like children with the constant back and forth. Mean jabs and attempts at making each other jealous.

description

Donovan was an asshole through the whole book. I don't mind a good asshole hero, but
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS

And in every way that it was vile and wrong, I loved it. In every way that it meant I was sick and shameful, I embraced it.

Sweet. Baby. Jesus.
I don't know whether to rip my hair out of my head, get a brace for the emotional whiplash I just endured, or get my head examined. I can't want to strangle both of the main characters 85% of the time and still root for them...can I? I'm not even kidding here, people. I wanted to drop kick the hero for the majority of the book. Not in the balls
Kristina at For The Love Of Books
Oh my freaking goodness. I knew going into Filthy Dirty Rich Men I was going to love this book so hard especially after starting with the novella. I was so excited about Filthy Dirty Rich Boys that I started stalking Laurelin Paige on Facebook needing to find out when I could get my next fix. So when FDRM landed on my kindle I jumped right in. I stayed up late in the night-actually the morning like 5AM, could not put this book down. I loved every filthy dirty second of each and every page. This ...more
Hulya Kara Yuksel
"I could have anyone's mouth on me," he said, his breaths short. "Any woman I want. Money can buy the prettiest lips, the most famous mouths, the deepest throats. And still, for ten years, all I can think about is your mouth. It's only yours I want. Why can't I get over your goddamn lips?"

Donovan Kincaid.

I loved and I also hated everything about this man. He’s a cold son of a bitch and he’s definitely not an easy man to love. He doesn’t want to get close with you, he’s doing everything in hi
Bibi
Apr 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Spoilers, maybe.

The biggest issue I had with this book was that it was told from Sabrina's perspective. That woman needed a huge dose of self-love.

Had we gotten another POV, this would have been a superb read; instead, we're treated to Sabrina's illogical and conflicting thought process.
Also, could someone please explain why most book heroines always have just that one friend?

Then, I had tons of questions, such as:

Why was she 17 years old- while at Harvard- when her character could easily ha
Sophia Triad
So Donovan...we meet again...

The last time I saw you, you were just a cruel dirty filthy rich boy that was torturing Sabrina:

“I’m sure it’s not why you did that.” He was more in control of himself now. He shut the laptop and finally met my eyes. “But now you’ll have a chance with Weston King, won’t you?”

You were just a dirty filthy rich boy who was trying to avoid Sabrina unsuccessfully:

“I didn’t want to notice you,” he said so quietly it was almost a whisper. “And now I don’t know how not to.”
Jen
Mar 26, 2017 added it
Step inside the world of The DirtyFilthy Rich Men, you may never want to come out. All I know is I want one all for myself!!

Laurelin Page takes into the lives of these men—hot, intriguing, dirty, filthy sexual encounters—you'll be forced to read sitting under the a/c vent!

Donovan Kincaid. Weston King. How's a girl to choose?!! Poor, beautiful Sabrina. She's brought into the elite club. Working under these two men as at Reach, Inc. I mean, God, I love teaching, but I'm thinking of a career change
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
Full Disclosure: I absolutely love the movie Sabrina (1995). It’s one of those movies I’ll watch whenever I happen across it on TV. Sabrina Fairchild is one of my favorite heroines and Linus Larabie is a fantastic unwitting hero. I’ve never watched the 1954 version, but I’m sure it’s great as well. With that said, this IS NOT your grandmother’s Sabrina!! Laurelin Paige certainly ups the ante with this loosely based story of love, power, money, and intrigue! And she does not disappoint. What do ...more
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Laurelin Paige Fans, Romance
4 Getting to the Essence of Why Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free-Best Romance Semifinal Round-VOTE!!!
Earlier this year, Laurelin Paige did what any savvy author would do when they had a unique, deeply dark idea for a book duo.

She created a teaser...Oh, not just any teaser, mind you...She did the Prequel type... which can really make or break an upcoming project. The prequel was right on the money...and created all of the intensity, edginess, longing and curiosity desired. I bought into it Hook, Line a
~IreneOust~
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dear fellow readers,

If you are looking for a 'boy meets girl and, after series of conventional dates, they fall in love, have sex in a missionary position with the lights on and live happily ever after' story, stop right here because this isn't it. If you are, however, in the market for a story that is all kinds of erotic and taboo then read on ...

photo dirty teaser 1_zpspmjndkt1.png

When this pre-order popped up on my Kindle Tuesday morning, the timing was perfect because I was in the mood for something dirty and twisted and what
Sabrina
Currently on SALE!
*Amazon*Barnes & Noble*

I honestly don't know what to say about this book because my own emotions are so all over the place about it. Even after a full day thinking about it, I just don't know.

On one hand, I really liked the sexual chemistry that these characters had. I was in a constant state of wonderment about what was going to happen between who, and I couldn't always figure it out. I love that type mystery thrown into a book, and i enjoyed reading about it in this one.
Whitney G.
Feb 05, 2017 marked it as to-read
I will drop everything and read this book on its release day... <3 <3 <3 #remindertoself

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
4 Oh, The Games We Play Stars

******May Contain Spoilers******

I was super excited to start this one after loving Dirty Filthy Rich Boys.

Everyone has grown up, Sabrina is working in Marketing in LA when she travels to New York for a convention where one of the guest speakers is no other than her old crush Weston King. She is not shy in admitting she went purposely to see if she had the same feelings she used too. So even though Weston seems keen to start something, it is obvious that he is not the
Khadidja
Weird. Creepy. Disturbing. But damn, i loved it.

The first half of the book was so good, the second half pissed me off. the heroine kept making stupid decisions, it drove me nuts.

and to make things worse, the book has an open ending. and freaking book 2 will be published september 2017. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!! What am i supposed to do? i hate waiting for sequels. urghh. Why did i even read this?
Jayme
4.5 stars. Thrilling rollercoaster with a dirty filthy rich men! After an incredible novella, this book was the most anticipated book in the coming week for me. I was hooked and can’t wait to read what happens next. And I wasn't disappointed because it was a real rollercoaster of emotions.

About the plot: Although this is the first book everything that happened in the first chapter sounds like a spoiler. My short review of free novella Dirty Filthy Rich Boys is here . Now ten years later Sabrin
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading o
More about Laurelin Paige

Dirty Duet (2 books)
  • Dirty Filthy Rich Love (Dirty Duet, #2)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Scandalous Liaisons
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Story of O
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Unleashed (Ross Siblings #1)
    $3.99 $0.00
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“His lips were frantic and frenzied against mine, as though no matter how much a gave him-- and I gave him everything-- it wasn’t enough. It could never be enough.” 10 likes
“For him, sex was not a way to connect with others. Sex was something separate. Connecting was something he didn’t do at all.” 8 likes