Start by marking “Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet, #1)

Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet #1)

When I met Donovan Kincaid, I knew he was rich. I didn’t know he was filthy. Truth be told, I was only trying to get his best friend to notice me.

I knew poor scholarship girls like me didn't stand a chance against guys like Weston King and Donovan Kincaid, but I was in love with his world, their world, of parties and sex and power. I knew what I wanted—I knew who I wanted—
Paperback
Published March 27th 2017 by Everafter Romance

Win a Copy of This Book

• Dirty Filthy Rich Men by Laurelin Paige
    Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet, #1)
    Release date: Mar 27, 2017
    Enter for a chance to win a SIGNED paperback of DIRTY FILTHY RICH MEN!

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 1 copy available, 969 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Mar 27 - Apr 04, 2017

Countries available: US

Format: Print Book

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Filthy Rich Men, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Filthy Rich Men

Shayna
    Laurelin Paige, my heart has been split open, absolutely TORN APART, and the only thing that is holding it together is the promise of book #2. I've read some DAMN GOOD duets in the past, but MY GOD, this one takes the cake! EROTIC TO THE CORE, you've created something special and unique with these characters. I've never wanted to throw my kindle against the wall more, and yet, I couldn't spare a single second turning my eyes away from the pages. You've given us a special kind of asshole with DK. ...more
    SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
    LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | iBOOKS |

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! Dirty Filthy Rich Men, book 1 of 2. Sabrina is caught in a sinister cat-and-mouse game of seduction!

Books in Dirty Duet should be read in order:
    Book 0.5: Dirty Filthy Rich Boys - FREE!
    Book 1: Dirty Filthy Rich Men
    Book 2: Dirty Filthy Rich Love

Dirty Filthy Rich Boys, prequel (FRE
    Karen Mc ~ Bookalicious Babes Blog

Sometimes you have to play dirty, and oh did Laurelin Paige take me on a deliciously dirty ride with Dirty Filthy Rich Men! Dirty Filthy Rich Men dances in the darkness but leaps towards the light, a magical mix of good and evil laced with sex and sin. This romance rages, smolders, and stings from start to finish, a tingling tale felt everywhere. Dirty Filthy Rich Men is a riveting roller coaster of a romance of tantalization and thrills...pure adrenaline-fueled addiction!

The outside world close
    Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦I just want to start out this review by saying that this book is definitely not for everyone. For those who can't tolerate anything about rape fantasies - stay away, I suppose. Not gonna go into a discussion about morality - you decide if fantasizing about rape is morally acceptable for YOU. And this is fiction. So there's that.

'Dirty Filthy Rich Men' actually managed to somewhat surprise me. Donovan... This alpha male hero is amazingly refreshing. He'll leave you drooling and begging for more
    Michelle
    ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 3e2e68826d5f7f37dbbcff8a377f10_zpsr0o9zmb0.gif

I am officially drunk in love with Laurelin Paige’s newest release Dirty Filthy Rich Men. If I thought I couldn’t get more obsessed with Donovan Kincaid in Dirty Filthy Rich Boys, then I am here to tell you that my obsession and addiction with him has hit an all time high. And I can thank Laurelin Paige for that. Seriously, Laurelin has that magic touch. Her words are like silk. It's seductive, intriguing, and enticing. She lures you in w
    Dena
    Feb 17, 2017 Dena rated it it was amazing
    Oh Laurelin Paige, how I dream of being next to you as you write your phenomenal stories and read every scene as you write it. You are the queen of angst and always leave my heart pounding a million beats per minute. I expected nothing less than perfection when I started Dirty Filthy Rich Men but I have to say I was still surprised at the enchanting story you tell, the characters that I screamed at, cried for, swooned over from the very first page. Your words always have a way of sucking me in s ...more
    Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
    Feb 26, 2017 Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads rated it it was amazing
    Laurelin Paige has done it again, she's left me speechless. Her writing and her books are in a league of their own. Honestly, I am in awe of her talent, her stories. The way this author pulls me in time and time again... it's phenomenal. Dirty Filthy Rich Men was a little dark, a lot wicked, and completely intoxicating. I was in it from the first to the last page. COMPLETELY hooked. God, I am so overwhelmed and hooked by every word in this book. I cannot wait for more. 10 stars.

FULL REVIEW to c
    Jennifer Kyle
    Mar 17, 2017 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    3.5 STARS

description

Laurelin Paige delivers one hell of a frustrating novel in the continuation of Sabrina Lind’s story and interactions now ten years since her Harvard experience with Weston King and Donovan Kincaid. I’ve got to be honest it’s a hair pulling, head banging, levels of frustration I experienced. All the way until the last chapter in which the author does add enough umph to this nonstop cycle of mixed signals, harsh treatment by Donovan, that this reader would have bailed on him well before
    Chloe reads
    Mar 16, 2017 Chloe reads rated it it was amazing
    5 filthy STARS!

OH MY GOD! Where do I even begin with this review? I'm genuinely speechless by Dirty Filthy Rich Men. I can't thank Laurelin Paige enough for delivering one of my favourite reads of 2017 ! This book was everything I wanted it to be and so much more! Laurelin's writing is flawless and oh soooo addictive ! I can now say that this is most definitely my favourite book of hers (no exaggeration here guys, I promise!).

The story picks up ten years later from where Dirty Filthy Rich
    Beneath The Covers Blog
    Mar 22, 2017 Beneath The Covers Blog rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: kelly, arcs, 2017-reads
    What did I just READ?!? Lord almighty....I'm pretty sure this is my new favorite book from Laurelin Paige! If I could rate it 10 stars, I wouldn't hesitate. BEYOND AMAZING!!!

Dirty Filthy Rich Men was everything I've come to expect from Laurelin's books, but I'm still constantly wow'd with her story lines and phenomenal writing!

I love the fact this book is based on the amazing movie, Sabrina. But this story is dirtier, filthier, and so much more powerful and emotional! If you've seen the movie, t
    Vox
    Mar 19, 2017 Vox rated it it was amazing
    Laurelin Paige leaves you breathless with this book, both with an overwhelming sense of passion and power and with an equally overwhelming sense of anticipation.

If you read Dirty Filthy Rich Boys, which is available free through Amazon, then you are acquainted with Donovan Kincaid, Weston King, and Sabrina, the girl who doesn't so much come between them as force them to choose what they want, who they want, and how they want.

Ten years after a steamy encounter with Donovan and an almost romance w
    Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionThis cover is totally lickable! It's a good representation of the story. Has good compostion and nice typography.description

UNPOPULAR OPINION ALERT

descriptionI think I am going to be that person that stands over in the corner that no one wants to talk to over this one. It was just OK for me. Honestly, these supposed "adults" acted more like children with the constant back and forth. Mean jabs and attempts at making each other jealous.

description

Donovan was an asshole through the whole book. I don't mind a good asshole hero, but
    TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
    Dirty Filthy Rich Men picks up ten years later from where Dirty Filthy Rich Boys leaves off. Sabrina is an ad exec, and comes across Weston and Donovan, the boys men who she has spent the last few years thinking of, once again. Her long ago crush on Weston is still lingering, though she is still infatuated with Donovan even with the dirty way they left things off.

In this installment, I was indifferent to Weston. Sabrina is a heroine I had a hard time connecting to. She was self-absorbed and ind
    Hulya Kara Yuksel
    Attention: If you’re not okay with rough sex & domination and (view spoiler), please stay away from this book…

"I could have anyone's mouth on me," he said, his breaths short. "Any woman I want. Money can buy the prettiest lips, the most famous mouths, the deepest throats. And still, for ten years, all I can think about is your mouth. It's only yours I want. Why can't I get over your goddamn lips?"

Donovan Kincaid.

I loved and I also hated everything about th
    Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
    4 STARS

And in every way that it was vile and wrong, I loved it. In every way that it meant I was sick and shameful, I embraced it.

Sweet. Baby. Jesus.
    I don't know whether to rip my hair out of my head, get a brace for the emotional whiplash I just endured, or get my head examined. I can't want to strangle both of the main characters 85% of the time and still root for them...can I? I'm not even kidding here, people. I wanted to drop kick the hero for the majority of the book. Not in the balls
    Whitney G.
    Feb 05, 2017 Whitney G. marked it as to-read
    I will drop everything and read this book on its release day... <3 <3 <3 #remindertoself

Jen ~ Schmexy Girl Book Blog
    Mar 26, 2017 Jen ~ Schmexy Girl Book Blog rated it it was amazing
    Step inside the world of The DirtyFilthy Rich Men, you may never want to come out. All I know is I want one all for myself!!

Laurelin Page takes into the lives of these men—hot, intriguing, dirty, filthy sexual encounters—you'll be forced to read sitting under the a/c vent!

Donovan Kincaid. Weston King. How's a girl to choose?!! Poor, beautiful Sabrina. She's brought into the elite club. Working under these two men as at Reach, Inc. I mean, God, I love teaching, but I'm thinking of a career change
    Tijuana [TJ Loves Books Blog]
    ONLY ONE MORE DAY! Dirty Filthy Rich Men releases tomorrow. If you love alpha-holes - BUY THIS BOOK!
    Amazon: http://amzn.to/2nTWpI1

Full Disclosure: I absolutely love the movie Sabrina (1995). It’s one of those movies I’ll watch whenever I happen across it on TV. Sabrina Fairchild is one of my favorite heroines and Linus Larabie is a fantastic unwitting hero. I’ve never watched the 1954 version, but I’m sure it’s great as well. With that said, this IS NOT your grandmother’s Sabrina!! Laurelin Pai
    Sabrina
    NOW LIVE!
    *Amazon*Barnes & Noble*

I honestly don't know what to say about this book because my own emotions are so all over the place about it. Even after a full day thinking about it, I just don't know.

On one hand, I really liked the sexual chemistry that these characters had. I was in a constant state of wonderment about what was going to happen between who, and I couldn't always figure it out. I love that type mystery thrown into a book, and i enjoyed reading about it in this one.

But on t
    Serena
    Mar 05, 2017 Serena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    5 LUXURIOUSLY TORMENTING STARS!!!

OH DAMN.

DAMN.

Is it hot in here? I knew I was going to be in for one hell of a steamy, sexy, dirty ride with Dirty Filthy Rich Men after reading the prequel novella Dirty Filthy Rich Boys...but I had no idea what was coming! My mind is BLOWN!! Along with certain parts of my body. Whew. THAT is just one of many, many reasons why I LOVE Laurelin Paige's writing so damn much!!!

I lust this story and EVERYTHING about it! It's orgasmic, it's mysterious, it's
    ~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
    OMG where do I begin!? My mind is all over the place after reading Dirty Filty Rich Men! Laurelin, thank you for the ride, this was absolutely crazy!

I think I never saw a character as more unnerving than Donovan Kincaid
    If you haven't read the novella (Dirty Filthy Rich Boys), no worries, it's at the beginning of the book. I think it's important to start with it to witness how Donovan is a tortured character, how hard he will be later and how he remains who he is no matter what.

You know by now I

Plot: 5
    Characters: 5
    Scorching Level: 5
    HEA: Not telling

I loved this! My new favorite book by Laurelin Paige!
    Donovan Kincaid, ladies. He is not nice. He is NOT a dreamboat. He is frustrating. You will love to hate him. You will end up in love with him.
    For him, sex was not a way to connect with others. Sex was something seperate. Connecting was something he didn't do
    Mysza
    *** 3,5 stars ***
    Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
    Holy crap, this book was ON FIRE!!! Laurelin Paige is so talented at writing erotic romances. I couldn't get enough of Sabrina and Donovan's addicting story. I'm dying for the next book nowww!! And I'm really hoping Donovan will step up on the romance aspect in the sequel, too!

Full review to come!

Thanks to the author for generously providing me an ARC to review.
    MELISSA
    5 Stars!

photo AC42D451-BC13-4B14-9F21-A4B5E4D1C76B_zpsfhwy9bvs.jpg

Sabrina Lind is a 27 yr. old gorgeous single woman who works in advertising & lives in L.A. After losing her scholarship at Harvard her freshman year of college she has worked hard to earn every opportunity & achievement that she can. She attends an advertising convention & the speaker is Weston King, her longtime college crush. The rich, notorious playboy she always obsessed over back in the day. They end up spending a couple days together & then he calls her up & o
    Jayme
    4.5 stars. Thrilling rollercoaster with a dirty filthy rich men! After an incredible novella, this book was the most anticipated book in the coming week for me. I was hooked and can’t wait to read what happens next. And I wasn't disappointed because it was a real rollercoaster of emotions.

Wicked fantasies, plenty of twists and turns, hot scenes and angst. You must be ready that Donovan is asshole hero, not someone to whom you will be sigh and swoon. He is tough and maybe even cruel. But you can
    BookSmacked
    Mar 15, 2017 BookSmacked rated it it was amazing
    OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am done reading Dirty Filthy Rich Men by Laurelin Paige. As much as one can even be done with this book because I am NOT FUCKING DONE !!!!!!!! Not even close.

I love books with Asshole men there is something about those types of characters that have my pulse racing. Donovan Kincaid definitely had my pulse racing and then some. He was hot he was cold he gave me whiplash as if I was on a rollercoaster ride and I was like a junkie addicted to the thrill of him. I literally sc
    Audrey Carlan
    Mar 05, 2017 Audrey Carlan rated it it was amazing
    "Provocative, thrilling, and twisted. You may never be the same." ~Audrey Carlan, #1 NYT Bestselling Author
    Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
    3.5 -Men are Frustrating - Stars

After the ending in Dirty Filthy Boys, I could not wait to get my hand on this book!

I enjoyed this read overall but was quite frustrated with the characters. The back and forth between Sabrina and Donovan put me off just a bit.

aint nobody photo tumblr_m5hc8pYvsG1rqmvv7_zps20f523bb.gif

But the steamy moments made up for it.

SEX photo tumblr_mvmrdyDV4F1s9qkbuo1_500_zps2b0dc2c6.gif

And of course when someone shows feelings then what happens.....

dealbreaker photo lemon-dealbreaker_zpsb415dfaf.gif

And then Donovan turned into a bit of a pussy...

running photo jimmypunch_zpsc6519037.gif

But this book series is my guilty pleasure, I can't wait to see what happens in the nex
    NY Times & USA Today Bestselling author Laurelin Paige is a sucker for a good romance and gets giddy anytime there’s kissing, much to the embarrassment of her three daughters. Her husband doesn’t seem to complain, however. When she isn’t reading or writing sexy stories, she’s probably singing, watching Game of Thrones and the Walking Dead, or dreaming of Michael Fassbender. She is represented ...more
    More about Laurelin Paige...

Dirty Duet (2 books)
    • Dirty Filthy Rich Love (Dirty Duet, #2)

“His lips were frantic and frenzied against mine, as though no matter how much a gave him-- and I gave him everything-- it wasn’t enough. It could never be enough.” 4 likes
    “For him, sex was not a way to connect with others. Sex was something separate. Connecting was something he didn’t do at all.” 4 likes