Start by marking “Twice the Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #2)” as Want to Read:
Twice the Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #2)

Twice the Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery #2)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  332 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
There's a new witch in town...

But before she can wrench Adam from Evangeline's clutches, she has an amne
Published September 19th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Twice the Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twice the Witch

☕ Kimberly
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio-2018
Twice the Witch by Danielle Garrett is the second novel in the Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery series. Guys, this cozy mystery has so many elements I love.

An old manor owned by a ghost and home to supernatural boarders.
A small seaside town.
Protagonist and witch, Holly, works full-time in a coffee shop. Bonus they serve pastries!
A local private investigator named Nick, works the cases, alongside the police. And of course, Holly meddles. Thanks to things she knows that a human PI can't.
Am
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Twice the Witch is book two in the Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery series by Danielle Garrett. It’s an adorable fun cozy mystery.

This one picks up about a month after Murder's a Witch. Holly is settling into her life in Beechwood Harbor. She is contemplates her life and where she wants it to go, she is leery in confiding with her boyfriend Adam about her past, and she’s also a bit jealous of the newcomer Evangeline who is another witch.

This story picks up speed quickly. We meet a newly deceased
Melanie
My review and an extended sample of the audiobook are posted at Hotlistens.com.

I was excited to back in the town of Beechwood Harbor. Again, we have Nick and Holly investigating a missing person/murder. Only this time, Holly can see the ghost of the victim. However, the victim doesn’t remember anything and at first, doesn’t even realize she’s a ghost.

So, Nick and Holly are spending a lot fime together which upsets a few people. Adam has every reason to be upset. He is supposed to be Holly’s boyf
Jen (That's What I'm Talking About)
Picking up about a month after the conclusion of the first book, Twice the Witch finds our heroine Holly settled into her life in Beechwood Harbor. She spends most of her time working at the local coffee shop, Siren’s Song, having to cut short time spent with new boyfriend, housemate and werewolf, Adam. Holly contemplates her current situation, knowing she doesn’t want to spend her life working at the coffee shop, hoping to grow her mostly illegal potion selling business. She’s weary of confidin ...more
Dharia Scarab
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle

4 sta
Gaele
AudioBook Review:
Stars: Overall 4 Narration 5 Story 4

The second in the series builds on relationships and connections found in the first, and while you could read this installment first, I’d suggest taking these in series order: relationships and interactions will feel more natural and organic, even if you don’t have to search for backstory. In this episode, Holly is still working as a barista and adjusting to her life in the manor, while using her curiosity and ‘special’ talents to investigat
Bonnie Keck
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
kindle unlimited 3 set {1-3 so not 4 or 5 or prequel}, couldn't remember that reviewed the individual books so going through and doing any that needed it, read them before not sure why no review

There's a new witch in town... Jealousy is rearing its ugly head in Beechwood Harbor as Holly contends with her new roommate, and popular paranormal soap star, Evangeline Loren. Especially when the new witch in town turns her flirtatious smile towards Adam St. James, Holly's newly minted boyfriend. But be
Barbara Hackel
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book two in the series picked up right where book one ended, an uneasy truce between Holly and the newest witch in the manor, Evangeline. Evangeline is taking a break from acting and trying to beef up her spell knowledge to use on next season's tv series. She also seems to be quite friendly with Holly's boyfriend, Adam. Unfortunately Holly hasn't had much time for Adam lately because she "found" a ghost on the beach who didn't even know she was a ghost. It turns out that it is the cousin of one ...more
Mjuneb
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ghost Lost

A woman waving and yelling for help at the beach attracts Holly’s attention. She does not appear to know she is dead or anything other than her name. Luckily, Holly is just the witch for the job.
These books are full of emotion and hold my attention from start to finish. Holly is a great witch, but she is insecure because of her past. It is so much like a real person is going through the scenes in the story. I can’t wait to start a new one by this author.
Catherine
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another First Rate Spell in Beechwood Harbr

More murder for Holly as she starts dating Adam and gets involved in the life and death of Katerina. But new PI Nick needs her help. Who will win Billy's attention, Adam or Nick? Who killed the new amnesiac ghost, Katerina? It's always a pleasure to visit Beechwood Harbor.
April
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series

This is a great series of books, the characters are unique in their own way and Holly’s knack for finding ways to solve crimes without anyone finding she’s a witch is pretty ingenious. Don’t forget about sexy shifter Adam and P. I. Nick. I’m ready for the next adventure.
Frank Bertino
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Keep Away From My Boyfriend

The glamorous Evangeline a new witch living at the manor is giving Holly fits over her interest in Adam. Additionally, she finds an amnesiac ghost that doesn't know she is dead. Holly must help her regain her memories, and remember who killed her. What next? I look forward to the next book.
Sodapop13
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Highly recommend!

Great series! You need to read them in order for sure. This time Holly has her hands full with her job, potions, Adam, and another body! I like Holly and Adam together too.
Cheri Tipler
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good Read

This is a well written story, there is not an overload of detail that can make me skip pages because I become bored. I enjoy the different characters and how they come together
Charlotte
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book two was better than the first book. I enjoyed the characters and the story.
Tina Lynn
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the beechwood habor series..I think they are a little funny with a whole lot of mystery and they have all the supernatural creatures you can think of not just witches.
Piper
Apr 23, 2018 rated it liked it
3,5 stars
Angela
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun quirky read

Light enjoyable reading. A bit of different take on supernaturals. The supporting characters are fun and you get a good feel for their personalities.
Elizabeth Kirchdorfer
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cute fun story

Her books are fun to read even with the murder theme... This is the second I have read. I will most likely read them all.
Paula-Diane Lufflum
Jul 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good read, the romance plot thickens, there's a ghost, a missing woman and a murder to solve.
Ashley Martin
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining

This is a clean story and Book 2 in the Beachwood Harbor series. It's a fun read! Holly keeps getting into trouble and has to find her way out before it's too late. Will she be successful? You'll have to read it to find out.
Relina Skye
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Danielle Garrett's "Twice the Witch: A Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery" is the second novel in the series. Holly Boldt just wants to keep her life moving in a positive direction after having to deal with the death of her boss in the previous novel. But life in a halfway house for supernaturals is never that simple. With a new witch moving in, Holly has to worry about her putting moves on her new boyfriend. Meanwhile, she is flagged down by the ghost of one of her human friend's sister. Can Holly ...more
B.C. Deeks
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
More magic and murder in a small town

Witch Holly Boldt doesn't know how to keep a low profile in the mortal world despite the danger if supernaturals are discovered. When a young woman stumbles onto the beach frightened and alone, the fact the victim is a ghost doesn't stop Holly from getting involved. This is book 2 in the series so the community of quirky supernatural, and human, characters around the main character are starting to gain strength and depth. The author does a wonderful job of we
Diana Blick
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Best of the series so far

It seems as if the first book was the author kind of settling in because this one is much better. Characters are starting to develop into people, and the mystery is a bit more intricate and interesting. Good job!
Vivian
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really like this series! The characters are very likeable. An entertaining read - satisfies that urge I get occasionally to read something "witchy" that is not junk. Looking forward to the next one!
Mindy
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Paranormal mystery with a side of kitchy

This murder mystery is wrapped with kooky characters, romance, and magic. The overall feel is good rather than horror, which makes it my favorite type of mystery.
Kristina
Jan 19, 2017
Sandy
Aug 07, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery (6 books)
  • Murder's a Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mysteries, #1)
  • Witch Slapped (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mysteries, #3)
  • Witch Way Home (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #4)
  • Along Came a Ghost (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #4.5)
  • Lucky Witch (Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery, #5)