Start by marking “Santa's Rescue Dog” as Want to Read:
Santa's Rescue Dog

Santa's Rescue Dog

4.71  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Published September 16th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Santa's Rescue Dog, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Santa's Rescue Dog

Sheila
Dec 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: children, christmas, dogs
Smoothly written, perfect for reading alone or reading aloud, Santa’s Rescue Dog begins right where it belongs, in Santa’s workshop as “the hardest working day was just about to begin.” Poor Mrs. Claus can’t quite clean Santa’s uniform properly—this being a time of coal fires and sooty chimneys—and she’s worried about the weight of the sleigh—has Santa eaten too much, or are there really just more good children in the world. Still, the reindeer are ready, led by “Rudolph, with your nose soon to ...more
Pumpkin
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A great addition to the Super Speed Sam series.
A fun Christmas story that follows the antics of Santa, Mrs Claus, the elves and reindeer as Santa sets off on his once a year trip around the world. It's not all smooth flying. Plus you get to find out how Sam got his Super Speed abilities.
Laura Ruetz
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a whimsical and fun story about how super speed Sam saved christmas. This book is good for a variety of ages. Younger kids will enjoy having it read to them and older kids will love reading it on it's own. The language and story will appeal to a broad audience. It really is a delightful story to read, especially if you love Christmas - young or old, you will fall in love with this book and Super Speed Sam.

I received a free copy of this book
Stephanie
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a fun and adorable story about the North Pole and a special little village with an exceptional dog! People of all ages will love sharing this Christmas journey with their friends and family every year.

I was gifted an ARC in return of an honest review.
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in an afternoon and really enjoyed it. It was full of drama, excitement and Christmas cheer, it really got me into the Christmas mood.
One of my favourite parts of the book is how it goes back in time and tells you how “Super Speed Sam” got his powers, I really thought this was a wonderful idea and brought a lot of magic to the story.
The story had me gripped from the very first chapter until the very last.
It was written superbly, with such detail and description throughout and I
Monty J.
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Reviewed By Michelle Stanley for Readers’ Favorite

Santa’s Rescue Dog: Super Speed Sam is a fun-filled, cleverly written adventure for small children. It is such a delightful novella and is the sixth one in this children-animal series. The story is a lively paced festive tale that follows the entertaining escapades of Sam, an adorable dog with secret powers who lives with the McClaine family, as well as Santa’s extended family at the North Pole. The sketches are vibrant in colour and depict the a
Midge
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Christmas story!

We finally learn how Super Speed Sam gets his powers.

My granddaughter and I are such fans of Monty and his Sper speed Sam Series, this will be a great addition, and Christmas stocking stuffer for her!

The story takes place long ago and is the beginning of how a loveable. Bassett hound name Sam gets his super powers and how he is able to pass it down from one generation of dog to the next.

I think you will enjoy this series and is possibly the best book to start with...es
Zack Holder