Start by marking “Faded Off a Thug 3” as Want to Read:
Faded Off a Thug 3

Faded Off a Thug 3

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  42 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
The gang is back and in full effect. Simone and Chris are doing great in their relationship and happier than ever. But now that everything has fallen into place, will it stay that way?
Chinaa is trying her hardest to steer clear of Monte and all of the drama that he brings. But the feelings that have brewed within her for him just won't let her heart walk away, conflicting
Kindle Edition
Published September 19th 2016 by Leo Sullivan Presents | Sullivan Productions

To ask other readers questions about Faded Off a Thug 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faded Off a Thug 3

Tanisha Stewart
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thai is a pretty good writer! I read the first two books in this series over the summer (I believe) and I wanted to read the third part, but never got around to it. I finally did over the weekend. I just finished it yesterday and I must say that she pulled everything together nicely.

Although I did not fully agree with Raeya’s handling of the situation with her parents, I still felt like Raeya’s character was pretty realistic and relatable.

I also enjoyed how each of the female characters had the
Detrice
Oct 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Yup

Ok happy ending I guess. Not really sure that I have any plans on over thinking the hidden meaning. I guess I wanted something more but hey.. I was entertained.
Shawn Hawkins
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great ending

Great ending to great series. First let me start by saying I felt horrible that Rae and Kyler lost the baby. I also felt bad about Devansh being murdered. I was glad when Ky snatched up her dam daddy. I also loving that Chinaa and Monte made it work. Oh and I'm also happy for Chris and Simone. I'm excited about Rae and Ky...Great ending I'm happy that all worked out
Mariah Gray
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
glad everything worked out with everybody in the end except for raeya's best friend and "husband " that she was set to marry cause of tradition. I was glad they were able to over come the fear they had for their parents and came clean but they didn't have to do him the way they did, other than that this was a great series if you're in need of a hot read!!
Andrea Anderson
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great ending

This was such a great series I didn't want it to end. I'm so glad that Reaya and her parents wetter able to get their relationship back on track because it would have caused her and her man to have a strain in their relationship. All the girls ended up with a happily ever after. My kind of book.
Aciandra Ivey
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good ending!

I'm going to miss the crew. Everybody really completes each other. I went through all the emotions with the crew. They will be miss. Could there be a wedding?
Nina Franklin
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this Entire Series!!

Ky and Monte, where are they in real life though? lol I need a Ky in my life cause he so dope!!
Necole
Oct 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great book

Great book loved the series. I'm glad Rae finally stood up for herself. Poor Devnash and Michael so sad and heartbreaking
Shakeria Sharie