Start by marking “Don't Worry, We'll Make It: The Art of Serene Fearlessness” as Want to Read:
Don't Worry, We'll Make It: The Art of Serene Fearlessness

Don't Worry, We'll Make It: The Art of Serene Fearlessness

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
This is a collection of brief contemplations dealing with some of the eternal questions about life and living in this world. I believe one can attain a serene fearlessness in thought, words, and actions as they approach daily life.

The objective of these reflections to help others attain this fearlessness and overcome worry, fear, and unhealthy stress. The goal is to provok
Paperback
Published September 16th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Don't Worry, We'll Make It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Don't Worry, We'll Make It

Connie Anderson
I just received this book and finished it within a few hours. Now, I want to read and re-read it again and again. The main premise of this book is "The Art of Serene Fearlessness". And, I just happen to believe in the same things as Mr. Billings. This is s a true joy to read. For most of the book, the left page has a quote. The right page has what he believes in, or if not, why not.

Some of the topics include: "The Serene Tenets", "The Art of Failing", and "I control me". For anyone who needs a
Mariem