Start by marking “3 Tales of Vengeance” as Want to Read:
3 Tales of Vengeance

3 Tales of Vengeance

The fury of a loyal friend on a relentless hunt for the criminals who murdered his benefactor - the man who had saved his life. The emotional battle between a suicidal man, tormented and suffering, and the psychiatrist attempting to help him. The trials of a poker player who has to use all his skills, intelligence and courage to rescue someone he cares about before time ...more
Paperback
Published September 17th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about 3 Tales of Vengeance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 3 Tales of Vengeance

Start your review of 3 Tales of Vengeance
Beagle Lover (Avid Reader)
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Vengeance, horror, suspense, humor, poker players, canines
This book absolutely floored me from page one to the very last page. I had never read this authors' work before and I am pleased to report that I would read any of his future novels without hesitation.
The book is divided into three seperate stories dealing primarily with acts of vengeance against a wronged protagonist. All three tales are rich in detail, characters and just the right amount of humor to form a unique blend of dark horror and suspense that works very well together.
To say that I
Lynn Malseed
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Three Tales of Vengeance is a well written, fast paced story with constant surprises, wonderful character development and an intense look at what good therapy is like even with fictional characters. The end of the first tale took me totally by surprise and i loved the action oriented tale followed by the in-depth character development of the second tale. The third story tied everything into a completely satisfying experience. I couldn't put it down and guiltily finished it at work the next day. ...more
Sonam
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice read! It's a psychological thriller, but "antinovel experimental fiction" seems more fitting given how the author plays with the timeline. It feels a little slow with the first story initially but then quickly captivates the mind through the second and the third story. Second story appealed to me the most since I'm a sucker for psychology and philosophy.
Kaki
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, kindle-read
The book held my attention through to the end. When I finished it, I was confused, and a little disappointed. Then the next day it all came together for me.
Patsy Witt
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book contains three stories, all of a different nature. It kept my interest from page one and I completed it in one day simply because I did not want to stop turning the pages to see what was next. It is a delightful read that will leave you hoping there are more to come from Shahid Insaf. Great book to read again, and a great book to give as a gift.
Austin
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book will take you on an amazing journey. The characters are believable and the end will just blow your mind!
Shabana S Insaf
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. Each of the three stories offers something completely different to the reader. The first story could be categorized as a thriller. The second a psychological drama. The author has great insight into human thought process and emotional struggle and takes his audience through an emotional journey through a man's struggles with guilt and pain. Masterfully written, the story keeps you engrossed and turning pages as your heart races and then at times you find your eyes becoming ...more
Michelle Pender
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These three short stories were so well written. The author must have a deep understanding of how the human brain works as when the book is over, you don't stop thinking about it. It's a book you can read more than once and notice small details you missed the first time. Very enjoyable read and would be such a great gift to the "suspense lover". Hoping to see more from the author, Shahid Insaf.
Sonia
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
3 Gripping,fast-paced stories taking you into the depths of the human psyche,validating human grit and playfully delving into how humans interact. Few short stories are successful in developing their characters as Insaf masterfully did in this debut. Unquestionably a page turner, can't wait to read a sequel.
Kapil
Apr 12, 2017
Charlene Wilson
Nov 18, 2016
Sierra Thornton
rated it did not like it
Apr 19, 2018
Ms. Reader
Nov 17, 2016
Julie Siemek
Nov 17, 2016
“Sometimes the false conviction that you feel nothing is a defense against the realization that you feel too much.” 3 likes
“To defeat the memory of a mistake, prevent it from turning into a habit.” 0 likes