Start by marking “The Average Girl's Guide To Getting Laid” as Want to Read:
The Average Girl's Guide To Getting Laid

The Average Girl's Guide To Getting Laid

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Ellie Campbell's sex life is vanilla at the best of times, vanilla with a side of boring. She's come to accept that she'll probably never have an orgasm outside of masturbation. But all that changes when a drunken dare results in a risque proposal, something nobody believes Ellie can pull off: writing a guide to teach the average woman how to seek pleasure like men do. Ent ...more
Published April 17th 2007 by Loose Id (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Average Girl's Guide To Getting Laid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Average Girl's Guide To Getting Laid

Nicole
Jun 06, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Jeanne, Taegan,
Shelves: e-books
This is one of those rare books that involves the heart as well as the loins. Ellie and Ash were well-written characters. I enjoyed seeing how they evolved through the story. I read this story over and over.

The only part that confused me was that I must've skipped over the characters' descriptions: it took most of the book for me to realize that Ash was black.
Alicia
Feb 22, 2010 rated it really liked it
Wow, I almost didn't finish this ebook. For my tastes, it started out slowly. But, I was pleasantly surprised at the storyline and impressed with the writing by mid-book.
Sadie
Oct 06, 2010
Fiordiligii
rated it did not like it
Aug 08, 2013