Start by marking “The Golden Touch (Second Chance at Love, No. 58)” as Want to Read:
The Golden Touch (Second Chance at Love, No. 58)

The Golden Touch (Second Chance at Love, No. 58)

Spirited Kathy Carter is an all-American beauty hidden in a small town. She married her high-school sweetheart... only to lose him in a tragic accident. Now she's making it on her own.

Then famous rock star Neil Stratton roars into town on his Harley-Davidson. Neil Stratton, with the honey voice that melts hearts around the world, is utterly smitten with the whimsical, exub
Published June 1st 1982 by Jove

To ask other readers questions about The Golden Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Golden Touch

Kristiej
May 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I hear that Tom and Sharon Curtis are back in the romance world and I know that their many, many fans, of which I'm one, are delighted. I haven't read that many of their books, mostly because they were out of print, but the ones I have read, I've adored. And now their out of print books are back thanks to the wonderful world of ebooks.

The Golden Touch is one I hadn't read before. I preordered it as soon as I saw they were going to be rereading it as an ebook. I just finished it and I adored it.
Ann
A guilty pleasure. I read this on a trip to Cyprus in 1991 and to me it's forever linked to that particular holiday. I re-read this recently and still like it, although I'm sure I wouldn't have given this five stars if I had read it just now for the first time.
Ruthie Knox
Nov 07, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This probably doesn't deserve four stars -- it's dated, the prose is purple -- but it's so witty and endearing, I'm giving them to it anyway.
Hopefulpuffin
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
I don't usually go for rock star romances but this was very good one. Originally published in 1982, there have been minor tweaks to update it - CDs instead of records but there are still pay phones (I loved when Cathy had to beg for change to make a long distance call!) - overall I think it's probably pretty true to the original.

Neil Stratton is at the top of his rock star game. He happens upon a small music repair shop on his way to a gig and he has his old guitar repaired. Cathy is the shop o
Reforming
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
Tom and Sharon Curtis never disappointed. Story of a rock star and a small town WI widow.
Sophia Narvaez
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
este libro me gustó mucho porque mis modas apern de una lesión muy importante
Deann Kachelmeier
It should be called the golden book

I have kept the paperback for 20 years show ing my age were. This book was the first of its kind my having so much humour mixed in with romance. The hero to die for helped too. I'm so happy to have it in kindle.
Janice
Jun 05, 2012
Rachel
Nov 04, 2013
Rappaccini's  Daughter
rated it did not like it
Feb 03, 2015