Start by marking “Devil In A Suit (Devil In A Suit #1)” as Want to Read:
Devil In A Suit (Devil In A Suit #1)

Devil In A Suit

(Devil In A Suit #1)

3.72  ·  Rating details ·  855 Ratings  ·  57 Reviews
He was never supposed to see it.

The email I wrote my friend.

The one where I called him cruel, cold, demanding. Oh, yeah, and sexy as hell.

But instead of sending it to my friend, I sent it to him.

My boss.

Jared King, billionaire head of King Advertising. The man everyone calls The King because he’s so controlling, gorgeous, and full of himself.

I answer his phones, and
Published September 18th 2016 by Favor Ford Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Devil In A Suit, please sign up.
Wanda There are 3 books and they all are about 55 pages each. The last book ends at 8% the other 92% of the book are 5 books by another author. Just imagine…moreThere are 3 books and they all are about 55 pages each. The last book ends at 8% the other 92% of the book are 5 books by another author. Just imagine any other mediocre romance and save your money. Nothing new here.(less)

Henz
Oct 02, 2016 rated it liked it
RTC
Stefanie
Not sure if I'll finish the next 2 books in this series....just didn't feel a real connnection between the characters minus the fact that there was no real plot.
Rebecca
This was an excellent short and quick read that was fun and easy to read. Ending on a cliffhanger it keeps readers wanting more which is why I've gone straight on to get the next book in the series again from kindle unlimited. While I have enjoyed reading this book I don't think it will be a one I would buy because it's not unlike others I've read.

The main character in the series is Quinn, a worker at Jared King's advertising firm who accidentally sent an email ranting about her horrible boss t
Joanne
Oct 03, 2016 rated it did not like it
I barely made it to the end of this book. The whole thing seemed a little too rushed for my liking. I've read many books where the girl hates the guy but ends up liking him, I lobe that kind of thing but only when it's spaced out nicely with an even flow. This woman loathed her boss but as soon as he showed an interest in her she was head over heels, giving into all his orders. The conversations were a little pathetic and I can't say I really cared for any of the characters. Also I dislike autho ...more
Mary
Sep 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fast, Hot Paced Read

Quinn really put herself in an unusual situation by sending an email about her boss to her books, Jared King! Just when things are heating up after an incredible date, there is a gentleman waiting at Jared's home. He sends Quinn home and gets out of the car. She feels toyed with but what is Jared really up to in regards to Quinn? Can't wait to see what happens in the next book! Hope it is out soon!!
Emma H
Oct 08, 2016 rated it did not like it
Wow this was really bad. I read a few reviews before starting and considering the writing was described as excellent i thought it would be a winner. The writing was far from excellent and the storyline was just ridiculous. Plus theres no way id pay for another two instalments when it couldve been written as one book
Theresa
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was ok
Review is for all 3 books in the serial. Loved the heroine. Did not care for the Hero. Just because he had a horrible father and upbringing did not excuse his poor behavior, especially as a CEO. The sex went off page after the heroine lost her virginity - weird. Loved the scene with the heroine's family.

Amanda
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was ok
This felt like another book trying to ride 50 shades' coattails with the aloof CEO that is emotionally constipated, and naive virgin that just keeps taking him back. Not much character development and fell flat.
Iona Fincati
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was ok
This is a very quick sub par read. I found Quinn to be a weak , annoying character. And I found it ridiculous that Jared goes from not even knowing who this person is, to wanting her all from one email.
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Mar 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: march-2017
I liked this one but he was an asshole for no reason (like most male characters now unfortunately) and the female just obeyed every weird command her boss gave her. Somebody call HR.
Nikki
May 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Just ok for me.
Nolette
Oct 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great start, and cliffhanger!

Jared is definitely hot and Quinn is starting off to be a strong ingénue. Looking forward to what could interrupt a seemingly steamy night.
Chista
May 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
boring and rushed
Karen Fontaine
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
First time reading this author...great book, definetly recommend it. Wish they were all together in one book with all books.
Julia
Sep 18, 2017 rated it liked it
it was an okay read for a kindle unlimited book. All three parts are very short, it took me about 20 minutes to read each part.
Chelsea
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good book. I enjoyed it but didn't really enjoy Quinn's character. Overall, I enjoyed it
Maggie2u
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
GREAT tease for a start

This is a great tease for a start. Sucks you in and leaves you hanging where you have to read the next.
Tal
I liked the idea... but the result... :\
Judy Lewis
Nov 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
SINFULLY SEXY !!!
Title: Devil In A Suit
Designation: Book One of Serialized Steamy Contemporary Romance, Not A Standalone, Cliffhanger Warning, Not Full-Length(46 pages)
Author: Ivy Carter
Reading Platform: Kindle Unlimited
My Rating: Four Sinfully Sexy Stars
Wow! This is my first time reading Ivy Carter but it certainly won't be my last. I'm a huge Hannah Ford fan and this book was included as a bonus in one of Hannah Ford's recent releases, so I decided to give it a whirl and so glad I did. I'd lik
patricia vinciguerra
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Quick

This book is a quick read. Unexpected but worth the read. Sexy and right to the point, but an enjoyable read.
Jenna
Sep 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I felt the series started out great, but by the time I got to book three I was disappointed as to how fast the relationship was moving and that there was nothing else to the story.
Stephanie
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I have to say that I am totally in love with Quinn's name, first off. It was gutsy of her to take on this little assignment and it paid big dividends. I am getting the "daddy issue" vibes from the end of book one so we shall see. Off to a great start.
Sarah Armstrong
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hot

Super quick sexy book. Quinn & her boss Jarod get acquainted. Looking forward to the next one especially how we were left hanging.
Siriniti Kidd
Feb 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Huh

So I'm guessing he been wanted her and the email was an excuse or the fact that she spoke her mind it's what turned him on. Bet the man , was his daddy.
Casey Eddy-hanlin
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

It had me from the beginning and left me wanting more !! Great book to start reading. I love ita!
Natalie
Feb 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Cute little story with a slightly curious cliffhanger. This book isnt some hard hitting grip the edge of your seat romance novel but I don't think it is intended to be. So far its rather curious and when I hit the end of the book I was like "wait what?!" and picked up Part II that second.

So far this book isn't anything amazing or 'favorite list'-ing but its cute and sweet enough that I can't help it. I want more. I want to see where Jared and Quinn go and I hope its somewhere fun together becau
Dora
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from another author for an honest review.

What a hot and sweet, dirty treat. Jared is so freaking SEXY and HOTT!!! Did I say HOT, yes. . . yes! Pure pleasure. Dirty—this sums up the story. Quinn puts herself in a precarious situation by sending a personal email meant for her friend to read about her boss and accidently sends it to her boss, Jared King, CEO of his company. After her boss reads her email, instead of firing Quinn, Jared decides to make some demands in which Quin
Jennifer Finn
Oct 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, boss-co-worker
This is a three part novella series by Ivy Carter. Quinn has an entry level job at King Advertising, one of the most successful advertising firms in the country. Everyday for one hour while his PA is at lunch she must answer all Jared King's calls, the stone face owner of the company. He barely looks at her or even acknowledges her except to say "messages" while sticking his hand out. Jared King is retired from the Navy and is now running his own hugely successful company. He's very closed off e ...more
Anne
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
Review of the whole series, because it is designed to stand as one:
Here's the thing - if this story had been in one book, it could easily have been rated much higher. Because the writing in itself is not bad - and the storyline (if implausible) is actually good enough. However, there are many other (complete) books out there with similar storylines and equal writing that are just as good, if not better - for the same price as one of these. But as it is, you're paying triple (3 books) for one st
Terra Drynan-Werder
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the first book of Ivy Carter's that I have read. The book is very well written and gives you all the detail you need without pages and pages of unnecessary added information. I am enjoying the characters and the plot and am intrigued to see where the story goes, however I do get frustrated paying for multiple books in a "series" that could have easily been combined into one full length story.

Devil In A Suit (3 books)
  • Devil In A Suit (Devil In A Suit #2)
  • Devil In A Suit (Devil In A Suit #3)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
  • You and Me, Always
    $14.99 $2.99
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99