Start by marking “Year of the Scorpio: Part One (Scorpio, #1)” as Want to Read:
Year of the Scorpio: Part One (Scorpio, #1)

Year of the Scorpio: Part One (Scorpio, #1)

4.41  ·  Rating details ·  100 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
***TRIGGER WARNING: This is a DARK mafia romance. In addition to several scenes with strong sexual content, there are also scenes involving violence, death, gun play, mention of sexual abuse, and adult language. Due to the nature of this book, it is intended for 18+ audiences only***

They call me Dash.

Sixteen years ago my brother and I were kidnapped. The Scorpeones beli
Published October 9th 2016 by Stacy Gail

To ask other readers questions about Year of the Scorpio, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Year of the Scorpio

Kelly
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy crumb, guys. THIS BOOK. It's dark and there's definitely violence and it smothered me in inconvenient emotions when I was out in public places. That last part is really my fault, though. I should know better than to read a Stacy Gail book around people. I get twitchy and a little growly when random characters start to show their true colors and sometimes I get a tiny bit teary-eyed at the things that happen. My cold, dead heart only allows me to show emotion a small percentage of time, so i ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it, dark
This is part one of a two part series.

I love mafia and love dark romances so I was super happy to read this and the author certainly didn't disappoint me. This is so good. I really enjoyed it.

The story revolves around Polo and Dash whose families are mafia and at war. I found myself reading this in one sitting and after that ending I'm so glad I waited until I had both books on my kindle before I binged read. Now onto book two:)
Shahla's bookcorner
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
LOTS OF DRAMA....I was gripped from word one! I read this book a while ago and I am still up in arms. This is a dark, thrilling mafia romance. THAT ENDING THOUGH!! I am legit dying to read part two! So gripping, it left me speechless!
Brandy Roberts
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This would be my first read by this author and I found this completely enjoyable also pay attention to the warning in the blurb . Year of the Scorpio had me drawn to it from the very beginning my emotions were all over the place so be prepared , the characters will make you fell a lot of what they are going threw from start to finish , It is very hard for me to find a good mafia book and this is one of the good ones so you should really give it a chance . The end just killed me my heart was brok ...more
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Leigh's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Stacy Gail is a new author for me, but while this is my first book, it most certainly will not be my last. I’m just so excited that I’ve found another author whose writing is smart, sexy and oh, so Alpha. I feel as if I stepped into the Russian version of the Godfather, complete with crime bosses, sacrifice and family loyalty. But this version also contains a sexy anti-hero that is fiercely protective and says all the right things.

Ma
Angela Cruz
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a dark contemporary romance with violence. This mafia book is definitely not for the weak hearted. It has a lot of sexual content, and I would recommend this for adults only. Even though this book is very strong at times is has a lot of tear jerking moments that make the book all that more enthralling. This book ends with a cliff hanger and the cliff hanger is so sad. Makes me so mad, Dash deserves so much more.

Dash was raised in a Mafia family being her dad was the boss of the Vitaliev
Expresso-Girls Just Wanna Have Books  ; A Mafia Romance
Whoop whoop! This story is awesome. It's dark. It's Mafia. It's psychotic!

Dash and Polo are not the conventional couple. They've known each other forever but things were not easy for the dynamic duo. Kudos to the author for an adrenaline filled prologue! I did not see it coming! I wasn't ready! Just wow! From page one, the darkness surrounding the story is at 100%! No time for a breather. The events leading up to Polo's presence in Dash's life.....wowza! Definitely serious "feels" as I began to
Dar
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book ends on a cliffhanger, so be prepared, and while I avoid those stories like the plague, I wouldn't have missed this for the world! The story was that good, the characters were that intriguing, and the world created here was so real, I lived in it while reading and didn't want to leave

Having read and loved Rude and Sassy, which you don`t have to read this book, Marco Polo Scorpio completely and utterly captivated me, as well as who the Vitaliev children were. This clearly gives us who P
Kim C.
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What in the what? That ending! It's a cliffhanger -- you need to know that up front. As a rule, I don't DO cliffhangers, but I couldn't stay away from Scorpio.

From the moment we first met him in Rude, I was intrigued. I'm a sucker for mafia guys and I needed to know his story. And what a story it is! It's a heartbreaking story of betrayal, torture, rebirth, and growth. Beautifully told.

We meet Scorpio's reason for living, Dash, and what a fantastic, FEARLESS, force of nature she is. She's grow
Michaelene
There’s no one in your world but me, and there’s no one in my world but you. You know why? Because you and I share the same world, and no one else is allowed in.

I expected a dark, mafia book with Year of the Scorpio: Part One, and I definitely got that. But what I also got? So many laughs, such good fun, and some genuine, heartfelt speeches that made my toes curl. Could these two be any sweeter, any more perfect for each other? This book had a little bit of everything, and I am so ready for Part
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »