Start by marking “Found You” as Want to Read:
Found You

Found You

When an uptight contractor and a happy-go-lucky veterinarian come together, the Florida Keys may never be the same again.

Kent Casado loses his husband, his home, and his business in a nasty divorce. Bitter, alone and almost penniless. He retreats to a beach cottage in the Keys for a respite.

Dusk Keller never allows others to define him. He loves everything a
Published November 29th 2016 by Hot Tree Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Found You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Found You

Chris
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
Really enjoyed this - sweet and warm with equal touches of wisdom and humor. Kent found himself at rock bottom after
divorcing his husband and leaving with nothing but an old shack on the Florida Keys. Dusk many years Kents junior was the local vet who lost his home and practice in a hurricane. Both characters were rebuilding and seemed to have found each other at the low points of their lives. While there was a bit going on, I really enjoyed the steady flow of Dusk & Kent as the MCs. I
books are love
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kent, although older, grew alot in this book. He stepped back and reevaluated his life with his ex husband and realized where things diverged. He realized that they were two different people and he didn’t want to become like his ex had. He wanted to work hard and be appreciated. He wanted someone around him that was a hard worker and honest. But when the book first starts he is looking more at the now and the pain he was feeling and not the future. Overall Kent was a good guy. He was just needin ...more
Mandie Foxylutely
Another great read from the Trade Me collection of M/M romances from Hot Tree Publishing. Found You is a quick engaging sweet romance with a touch of opposites attract.

Dusk Keller has been raised in a free and hippie environment who has gone on to pursue his dream career as a vet. Now living back in Florida near his non-conformist parents, he has always been comfortable in his own skin and sees each day as a new challenge. When the next hurricane hits, he finds it an even bigger challenge and looks to take on
Debbie
I was gifted a copy of this book, direct from the author.

Kent ran to the Florida Keys after his divorce. Finding your husband in your bed with someone will break anyone's heart. Kent never expected Florida to have such a lovely view. He also didn't know that view came with a 5 am wake up call and dogs! Dusk's vet clinic suffered badly at the hands of Mother Nature and he is doing odd jobs to raise funds to fix it up again. Offering to help Kent fix his house seemed like such a good idea!
Sheila Kell
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
FOUND YOU by Dahlia Donovan is a must-read! It's a sweet and witty tale of Dusk and Kent, two men leading different lives who find themselves intertwined in a partnership of more than one kind. Dusk, with his laid-back attitude, making the first move on the heartbroken Kent is brilliant and brings the story to life. Her characters are lovable and you are rooting for things to work for them the entire time. Did I mention the sex scenes are hot and well-written? Heck, the entire book is well-writt ...more
Socially Book Nerd
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
M/M Romance not for everyone.. But defiantly for this Chicka.... HOT, Sweet, Steamy and Sexy
A man who is grumpy and lost it all finds the sunny side to life.... Dive in you wont regret it..
Amy
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First "fuck-a-doodle-do" is my new favorite phrase. Now, Kent and Dusk...I have no words for how amazing these two are. I LOVED this book from start to finish. Not a single complaint. Great characters, wonderful story, the right amount of heat and romance, a perfect amount of humor. I believe I have read everything this author has out now and I've yet to be disappointed. Kent has been burned in the worst way, betrayed by someone he trusted and loved, forced to leave the life he'd been accustomed ...more
Laura Andrews
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Dusk and Kent :) I know I've found a great book when I whine at seeing the words "The End" because I want more!
Maria Vickers
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Found You by Dahlia Donovan is a sweet romantic M/M story about a displaced construction worker who found himself divorced and stripped of his possessions and a vet who is trying to raise money to rebuild his vet clinic in Key West after a hurricane destroyed it.

The hurricane destroyed not only Dusk's clinic, but his home and he has to try to raise money to rebuild because the insurance is not enough. He refuses to take handouts and basically forces himself on Kent, the man who just moved to Ke
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Found You starts with the aftermath of a hurricane in the Florida Keys. Dusk is left without his veterinarian practice/home, but is determined to fix it himself. He does odd jobs to save up his money, plus dealing with his client base where he can. He meets Kent on one of his morning walks, and decides to ask him if he needs any help fixing up the beach cottage where Kent is staying.

Dusk is in his 30s, and Kent in his 40s, and these two are simply fantastic together! They perfectly complement e
Beverly Southern Babes Book Blog
What happens when two men have their lives turned upside down?
In the aftermath of another hurricane ,Dusk Kellers world is turned in all kind of directions. He's lost his vet clinic and his home. He's lost everything. Hurricanes were the only downfall from living in Key West, but he wouldn't move for anything. His only choice is to rebuild like always.

Kent has lost everything. His husband , his business, his home. Since he found his husband in bed with another man , hes broke, lost not sure wh
Rock Hard Romance
Nov 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
*Review copy received*
'You're grumpy,like an old rooster who can't crow anymore,You work too hard and think too much. You've been here how long,but never once actually enjoyed the beach.' (Dusk)

The 'Book Blurb' gives enough away so I don't feel the need to go into great detail as regards the story itself,but what I will say is I enjoyed this-the M/M Genre is one of my favorite's to read,and this flowed well with Dual POV's,there was some funny parts(mostly the dialogue from Dusk-his
Kylie The Bookaholick
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Loving Stars

This was my first book to read by Dahlia Donovan and I must say this was a refreshing great story.

For only be a novella it sure hit the mark. There was complete character development, plot and HEA found with out cutting any corners. Kent is a 40 year old divorcee who is try to rebuild his life after everything he build was taking by is former husband.

Dusk is the local vet down in the Keys who's practice was ruined by a hurricane. Being to proud t
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Kent and Dusk are from different worlds you can say and cannot be more different. Kent is recently divorced and in a new town after losing it all (husband, business, money-you name it). He is trying to move on and pick up his life.
Dusk is a mix of his mom and dad. He is laid back and loves being a Vet. While he is trying to rebuild his business after the hurricane he never expected to find someone.
Kent is like a grumpy old man and Dusk brings out the traits Kent suppresses, whether he lik
Lisa
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
When Dusk's veterinarian practice is destroyed in a storm, he takes to doing odd jobs as a way of saving for the repairs. Kent is in the Keys after a nasty break-up from his husband and is working on fixing up the house. Dusk's energy and positive thinking contrast with Kent's seriousness. He finds a way under Kent's walls.

'Found You' was about understanding what is important to you and working hard to achieve it. Love does not come easily and needs to be worked on and shown every da
michelle Shelly
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
A quick, easy cute read. The characters Kent and Dusk are wonderful characters. Kent just went through a divorce after finding his husband in bed with a younger man. Left with nothing but the house in the Keys, he heads there to start over.

After a hurricane destroys most of his animal clinic, Dusk gets busy trying to repair what the storm destroyed. Trying to earn extra money for the repairs he helps Kent fix his beach cottage.

These two are great. I love that Kent is older and he and Dusk are
ItaPixie
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

Found You was a good read.

I loved to read about Kent and Dusk reconstruction of both their places and their lives.
I've appreciated how the story develops without any major drama focusing instead on the main characters growing attraction and affection.

This was a short novella but the author made an amazing job to deliver a very compelling and intriguing story in a few pages.

Copy kindly provided by the Publisher/Author.

Melissa
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great find

I absolutely loved this one from Dahlia Donovan.

This was a well written, tastefully steamy M/M romance. Dahlia knows how to weave a story.

If you enjoy M/M love stories, then you have got to read this 4 star story today!
Tena
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another solid addition to the Trade Me series. The pace of life and the secondary characters make living there seem ideal. Dusk and Kent are perfect for each other, despite their many differences. And just like everyone living in their small town, I'd like to know more about Jesse.
Mindy McCray
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book!! I'm a fan of M/M and this book didn't disappoint! I can't wait to read more by this author in the future!!
Fiction  Vixens Blog
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Found You By Dahlia Donovan is an M/M story ,and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this sweet story. Dahlia Donovan has given us a story that is touching ,sweet, and really has a witty tale about Dusk and Kent. Talk about two people who live different lives ,and who totally finds their lives are intertwined more then partnership but in more ways then one. Dusk is a laid back kind of guy with a laid back attitude,,but the way he made the first move was brilliant and just brings this whole stor ...more
Suze
Nov 26, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5*
Enjoyed the story of the two guys - Kent and Dusk - getting to know each other, very much an opposites attract thing. They definitely attract and certainly get together many times and oft!
I did get a bit pee’d by the third party referrals - the veterinarian, the builder, the man etc.
Dusk for all his laid back Florida ways is still quite principled and has his pride about accepting help.
Kent has to learn a new way of life, much different to Colorado.
I don’t think
Pati

Though I liked the characters this read partially like a travelogue... though the chickens were talked about what was surprisingly not mentioned was the fact that they are protected. Not allowed to be disturbed. Also filled with many contradictions. As well as unrealistically rehabbing buildings without any mention of codes, permits or inspections. SMH
Nancy Hall
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Romantic

I think that this was absolutely amazing! I totally recommend it for anyone who loves the romance and happy endings!
Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
I generously received an ARC from Hot Tree PR in exchange for an honest review...

A quick, cute and fast-paced love story... The main characters Kent & Dusk's relationship was truly the perfect read!

Kent lost everything when he found his husband in bed with a younger man. Leaviclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)

I was given a copy by the author in exchange for an honest review.

This was a short quick read. It is full of humor and passion between Dusk and Kent. After a hurricane blows through the Florida Keys, Dusk is in the process of rebuilding his vet clinic. After going through a rough time Kent has decided to move to his little cottage in the Keys to reevaluate his life. This two were funny and so totally opposite of one another. I really enjoyed the book, but I felt
FoxClouds
Dec 08, 2016 rated it liked it
It was not too bad. I just didn't like Dusk (he reminded me of Deeks from NCIS LA too much). I wanted more angst and seriousness but it all was too lighthearted. Also the writing suffered a lot from "telling" instead of "showing".
Tailtiu
Dec 07, 2016 marked it as maybe
Shelves: anthology
Part of the Trade Me Anthology
Sep 27, 2018
Bex 'n' Books
Sep 19, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Dahlia Donovan wrote her first romance series after a crazy dream about shifters and damsels in distress. She prefers irreverent humour and unconventional characters. An autistic and occasional hermit, her life wouldn’t be complete without her husband and her massive collection of books and video games.