Start by marking “Black and Blue, Chubby Chasers, Inc. Series #3” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Black and Blue, Chubby...

Angie M. Brashears

Black and Blue, Chubby Chasers, Inc. Series #3

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews

To ask other readers questions about Black and Blue, Chubby Chasers, Inc. Series #3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black and Blue, Chubby Chasers, Inc. Series #3

Charlene Maurice
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When we last left Blue we were given the choice as to which ending we wanted the happily ever after or the dark gritty side of love (if you were like me you read both). In the end the choice was really up to Blue, and where we last left her she was in a tough situation with a race against the clock. Will they be able to find and save Blue or will they be too late?
Black and Blue is a hold on to the edge of your seat thrill ride that will not disappoint!
I’ve come to love the crazy family at Chu
Monique
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This is the last book in this series, and in this book we find out what Blue chose. Did she choose The Dark side or the Light side.

I loved that this last book had pov's of all the main characters.

It was very interesting read, and I would get anxious reading it. Had me at the edge of my seat just waiting to see what was going to happen.
This series is different from other books out there, give it a try. I did and I loved it, and I couldn't stop thinking about way after I had finished it.
Mick Loves Books