Start by marking “The Belly of the Beast (The Graveyard: Classified Paranormal Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
The Belly of the Beast (The Graveyard: Classified Paranormal Series Book 3)

The Belly of the Beast (The Graveyard: Classified Paranormal Series Book 3)

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  193 Ratings  ·  44 Reviews
May all your nightmares come true.

Lies. Deceit. Betrayal. These are the weapons of the damned.

For paranormal investigator Ford Atticus Ford, and his partner, Mike Long, the stakes have never been higher as they ready themselves for a supernatural war with the most powerful demonic entity they have ever encountered.

This isn’t just about ghosts and things that go bump in the
Published September 18th 2016 by JCL Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Belly of the Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Belly of the Beast

Montzalee Wittmann
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Belly of the Beast (The Graveyard: Classified Paranormal Series Book 3) by Desmond Doane is the third book in this great trilogy. I had to finish this series. I had to finish this creepy series. I loved it. It was scary, creepy, and wonderful. If you like a good scare, this is the series for you! All kinds of hair raising things are in these three books! Awesome!
Lilyn G. | Sci-Fi & Scary
Sep 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: horror
So close - SO close to being an amazing ending to a great trilogy. ....but I just couldn't buy the big reveal at the end. A little too much.

Full review coming later.
Tara Wallis
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I read this in less than 24 hours. It was an awesome ending to this series. Although, I hope its not really the end. Seeing a grown up Chelsea fighting demons would be awesome. Also Deanna, did she get away unscathed?
Lori McD
Rating: MA for scary demonic stuff and mature themes

Hmmm... I'm really not sure how to review this book. It's always difficult when the last book in a major story acr comes out - easy to devour whole without really reading and absorbing it. And I find that I have some definite opinions about how the story will/should end.

I'm not disappointed in the resolution... not exactly. It had me on the edge of my seat, nibblinb my fingers and jumping at every little sound. The story contained seve
Mabel
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great book, a great subject done in an eye opening way. However,there were 2 section where the writing became confusing for me. I wasn't able to determine who was speaking or to whom. And the other instance, I was confused about where the person speaking was. He was speaking of the lights of Portland as he looked down from the airplane, but he was in his living room trying to help Mike recover from a hangover.
I still enjoyed this book immensely.
Amy Bubb
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is awesome

I couldn't put this book down... I started reading it and I actually got mad when I had to stop to sleep, go to work, eat, or go to the bathroom. Very good series!!!!
Jim Kratzok
Excellent book.

This is the final book of the series and it is wonderful. Rather than fade out like some other series do, this book ramps the suspense and excitement levels to even higher amounts.
Maryjo
Nov 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Fun!

Last (?) in the series and I'm sad it's over. The characters are fun, the story entertaining. I would absolutely watch the show!
christina vandermark
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow. Intense ride of the imagination. I

I waited with baited breath for this last installment and it did not dissapoint. I am sad its over wish there was more.
Sooziemac McLaughlin
Oct 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Scarily

Funny. Or actually both scary and funny, full of lovable and awful characters, and an epic battle between true evil and ........
Eh? Sorta, kinda good?
Michelle
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I love this story, I love the whole series. Amazing author and story teller, I recommend these books to anyone who loves suspense, and to be scared.
M.P.
Linda Rowan
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
"Belly of the Beast" Graveyard Classified

From Linda Rowan on January 22, 2017

The 3rd book of the "Graveyard Classics" series

I strongly recommend that you read "Dark Man", and "White Night", the 1st 2 books of this Trilogy. It is well worth it to read these books in order!

Set aside some time when you won't be interrupted so you can binge read all of them.

The opening paragraph of "The Belly of the Beast" (book 3) sets the mood...

" It’s dusk, in that hazy time when the horizon is minutes awa
Clarissa
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a must read trilogy! I am a avid reader of horror and the supernatural; I love the thrills of the unknown. Trust me, Its hard to frighten me to the point I won't read a book after dark, but Doane was successful with his excellent writing and well developed characters of scaring the crap,out of me! The "Belly of the Beast" was so scary that I had to leave my Kindle in the family room so that I could get a peaceful night's sleep. You will not be able to predict the survival or demise of Fo ...more
Ieva Strupisa
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One of those books, which might give you chills and probably a bit of nightmares as well. I bought the first book in the series because there was a discount on Amazon and I didn’t regret it. I really like paranormal books – specifically those about possessions, demons and so on. I love watching paranormal horror movies like Conjuring or Insidious. I’ve read also about Ed and Lorraine Warren and their demonologist career (those who do not know – a movie Conjuring was based on one of their investi ...more
Nancy Vaughn
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Perfect scary ending

I read a lot of paranormal stuff and it is usually easy to move on to the next thing. However this series scared me, sucked me in and clung to me. These characters were compelling and real. So much so that the wait for this last book was harder to wait for than most. The way the story wrapped up was so good and the last three chapters so exciting I actually had to take them with breaks in between. No spoilers but I will say it was truly satisfying. Well done.
Monchari S
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Finally !!!
The best book in the series!!
It should have been like this from book 1.
Not that because this 3rd book is (kind of) a finale one (still so not sure), but because the story is moved with clear purpose. Straight to the point, and in the correct track of its category.
The tension, the thrill, are all main in here.
No more dragging with so unnecessary story, and it's so good!
Just... it's not as scary as I expected.
Well, when you deal with the top one, the bigger epic is anticipated.

Lisa Robbins
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another suspenseful but entertaining visit with our favorite fictional paranormal investigators. Ford and Mike are planning a documentary, which will lead them to one last battle with the demon they call Boogerface. They're hoping to win, giving Chelsea Hopper and themselves a normal life again. Little do they know the power of what they're up against. I really enjoy the banter between Ford and Mike. It makes this series comedic as well as suspenseful. I'm not sure whether or not we'll be seeing ...more
Ann
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Belly of the Beast is the third (and final?) story in the Classified Paranormal Series by "Desmond Doane". This is a stand alone story but so much richer for me having read the first two installments. To me, reading anything by Ernie Lindsey is like sitting and listening to a friend weave an interesting story for me. Some edge of your seat moments. Some chapters of Belly of the Beast are best read in the daylight.....or with every light in the house on!
Mari
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The third book in the The Graveyard: Classified Paranormal Series, all things must come to an end, even for demons. If you haven't read the first two books, I would suggest backing up and going there first or nothing will make sense.
Ford and Mike team back up to save the little girl that got possessed in the beginning, to set things right and to save themselves along the way.
If you love suspense such as Koontz or King, you will love this also.
Maria
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

I have long anticipated Book 3 of Graveyard Classified. I was not let down. I will, however, miss Ford, Mike and the rest of the cast. I have thoroughly enjoyed all three books with the wit, friendly banter, fingernail- biting anticipation of what could possibly top this scary scene and human emotion in the way most peoples thought process works. I would definitely put you down as one of my three favorite authors. Thank you for a great read.
Summer Waite
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I need more stars!

Five stars is all they have to give, personally I'd rate this series as a solid 12+ stars. Four stars per book and I only put each at 4because of my impatient nature and not being able to read the story from beginning to end in one sitting. Seriously, GO READ THIS SERIES NOW!!
Russ
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just WOW

The 3 book series is the best I've read in a long time. I kept reading until my eyes couldn't stay open and I went off to La-La land, hoping I wouldn't have nightmares and scare my hubby to death! As a person of few words, it kept me thoroughly entertained and wanting more!
Ken
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This was an absolute page turner read it in two sittings. The writing is class all the way. Usually when I read books of the paranormal, fiction any way, I am left wanting more. Desmond doane delivers a riveting book. I have read all three of the graveyard series and I highly recommend them to anyone
Fatimah Gunn
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW

I don't even know where to begin. This series has been EPIC!!! I can't believe it's over :-( But my goodness... what an ending!!!! I never saw it coming that they were going to finally battle .......well you'll have to read the book to find out!!!!! I have been literally looking almost everyday for this book and it was totally worth the wait..... it was AMAZING!!!!
Mindy
Sep 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Excellent Read

This book is a great read for the paranormal book lover. The banter between the characters is one aspect that makes the readers invest in the characters. I'll miss Mike and Atticus Ford Atticus.
Wanda Jaynes
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Freaking awesome

I loved this book. Read the whole series. But I think this was the best one. Desmond Diane is a great horror writer with a twisted imagination. Thanks for keeping me awake at night.
Michael Pastukhov
Nov 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well worth the wait

I was really scared while reading the second book in the series. I wasn't sure if I could read this book. This book was definitely scary and proves that evil exists.
kimmie
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awsome!!!!

Finished the whole book in 2 days. Couldn't put it down. Luckily it was my days off . I would have been a zombie at work.
love the way you work seriousness and joking in at the right moments. Good book!!!
Jacki
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this series. Please continue to throw us a book every once in while about this fun duo of guys. I loved every minute of it.

Dean
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

What a great way to end the sequence, an entertaining read throughout. There's nothing quite like these three books out there right now, for that reason alone you should take a look at them.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »