Start by marking “Tribal King (Stolen Heritage #5)” as Want to Read:
Tribal King (Stolen Heritage #5)

Tribal King (Stolen Heritage #5)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Rolan Rademar doesn't want to be a prince; but after discovering his father Alec Rademar is really Alekani Ramida, Crown Prince of Caldasar, Rolan's family emigrates to regain control of that country. Surrounded by new terrain, new expectations, and new rules to follow, Rolan feels completely overwhelmed. He's not even sure he wants to be part of this new life, especially ...more
Published July 30th 2016 by HouseofKearney through Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Tribal King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tribal King

Laura Kearney
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
This was a fun story to write. Many children deal with the angst of a family move, so I thought, why not tell it from a medieval perspective? Rolan quickly became one of my favorite characters, and Orin Hadamin refused to stay in the background where I wanted him to be; but not until three quarters of the way through the book did I realize that he would become a key character in the next book of the STOLEN HERITAGE series, ARGEN'S SHADOW, hopefully due out next spring.
Steven
marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2017
Laura S. Kearney lives in the Midwest and enjoys writing, cooking, and family history. She credits her love of fantasy to her older brother who gave her "The Hobbit" to read at age ten. She has earned a Bachelor of Arts in English.