Start by marking “Truly, Madly, Whiskey (The Whiskeys, #2)” as Want to Read:
Truly, Madly, Whiskey (The Whiskeys, #2)

Truly, Madly, Whiskey

(The Whiskeys #2)

Eight months is a long damn time to have the hots for a woman who keeps a guy at arm's length. But Crystal Moon is no ordinary woman. She's a sinfully sexy, sass-mouthed badass, and the subject of Bear Whiskey's midnight fantasies. She's also one of his closest friends.

Just when Crystal thinks she has her life under control, scorching-hot, possessive, aggressive, and fierc
Published April 10th 2017 by World Literary Press

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionThis cover is SMOKIN' hot! A excellent representation of the hero found within. Attractive and eye-catching (LOVE the pink) typography. I think the composition is thrown off a bit by the placement of the text but otherwise a splendid cover IMO.description

descriptionI was really looking forward to this one since I first read about BEAR in TRU BLUE. Alas this one ended up just being MEH for me. I felt like nothing happened the entire book. It just dragged on and on, and I really struggled with it holding my interest.

C
Natalie The Biblioholic
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's LIVE & on Blog Tour!!

Bear... Oh sweet Lord, please find me a man just like Bear. There isn't enough words to describe the awesomeness of Bear. Is it obvious that I love Bear? Honestly, if you're ever on the hunt for an Alpha who is not only dominant and protective, but also sweet, considerate, understanding, passionate, and every other positive trait we women search for, you can never go wrong with the heroes that Melissa Foster creates. She hasn't made one yet that I haven't fallen in
Alex ♈
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
It took me 2 weeks to finish this book.
I don’t remember everything,
but this one was constant from the beginning till the end:

TRULY AMAZING HERO! Loved him!

The heroine was very likable. I don’t agree with all her decisions, but she was a good one!

The hero chased her, wooed her. *swoon*
The man stopped sleeping around after he met her!
Finally a decent man! Finally!

He was so patient, so sweet, but also hot and sexy.

He and kitty Harley won my heart. Adorable!

“No, baby. We don’t own. We are one.
Kiki
I absolutely didn't care about the heroine! Sorry about that! I didn't hate her either. Her issue was legit. Her dealings of those issues were legit. I didn't blame her for blowing Bear hot and cold either, it was very normal response, and it doesn't matter if the trauma was 4 years old.
However, as she has pointed out herself, she was pretentious, and I didn't really like her much.
The hero however, was a different story.
Where the whole book came together:
1. The heroine attended extended therapy
Lisa Filipe
Firstly, can we just say DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN....that was HOT! Like smoking HOTT with the extra "T", cause it was that hot! Bear and Crystal have amazing sexual chemistry in and out of the bedroom, the snarky comments, the sexual innuendos are sometimes hysterical, cause you can just picture Bear and his sexy smile, big muscular tattooed body and charming personality being so dang hot, you will find yourself wishing YOU were on the receiving end of all that deliciousness.

True to
Jessica Alcazar
Okay ya'll .... you see that cover ... first of all #WIN and second of all ... holy God, Bear Whiskey was not only sexy in pic form, he was sexy in literary form as well. THIS STORY WAS RIDIC HOT! Crystal and Bear had this love/hate thing going on where sparks would just fly! And for every push that Crystal gave Bear, he pulled twice as hard. I enjoyed the heck out of these two.

This was way more than just a hot read. For me, the journey that both Crystal and Bear set upon was touching and emotio
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

TRULY, MADLY, WHISKEY claims to be a standalone and while I do think the events work well on their own, Foster always likes to mention other characters from her other books. It’s almost like a promotional tactic to get you to read her other books. So that being said, you will encounter some references from TRU BLUE, one of her other standalone titles.

I would say in terms of style this one follows the same tone as TRU BLUE. It’s definitely more grittier and darker, exploring characters that are
Irene
4.5 "Bear" stars

Truly, Madly, Whiskey by Melissa Foster was a touching and heartfelt read, and I loved it.

The storyline is well written, my interest was held all throughout the book and all the characters added to my overall enjoyment.

After reading Tru Blue I was left wanting more of Bear and Crystal. These two had a special something that needed to be explored.
I'm so happy author Melissa Foster gave us their story in Truly, Madly, Whiskey.

Bear and Crystal were wonderful, passionate and endear
Tpagirl
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Truly, Madly, Whiskey was the second book in the Whiskey series by Melissa Foster.

Bear Whiskey. Gorgeous, cocky, loyal, great sense of humor, and totally alpha. He was the typical over protective and possessive alpha. But he was his own brand of alpha, "No Baby. We don't own. We are one. We share, we love, we protect but we don't own."

Crystal Moon. Beautiful, smart, sassy and independent. Crystal was Gemma's best friend (Tru Blue, book one) and an employee of Gemma's Princess Boutique; although
Lexi Cubbins
I can't even tell you how many times I have put Tru Blue on top of my tbr list, but never actually got to start it. Well, now after reading Truly, Madly, Whiskey I feel like a fool.

Words can't describe how amazing Bear is, the most wonderful hero I have read about in a very long time. He's all alpha, but also protective, giving, considerate and has so much love to give, it was impossible not to fall in love with him.
As for the story, it started out perfectly, I was intrigued from the beginning.
Isha Coleman
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
ARC Review: Truly, Madly, Whiskey by Melissa Foster

Melissa Foster has a way of getting under the skin. She writes characters that can break your heart, leave you tempted, inspire you or make your skin crawl from too much exposure. Truly, Madly, Whiskey had them all. Bear, the bad boy has trouble written all over his flirtatious smile and his possessive attitude. Don't let the playful attitude fool, he's fought his share of demons and came out victorious. He doesn't suffer fools and he fights har
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
I have been hoping that Bear would get a story. His role in a previous book made me want to know more about him and where he would go with love. I was so curious about the connection with Crystal and if it was something there or just an illusion written in to misled. The banter between Crystal and Bear was my favorite. Their interactions just felt real. Allowing for me to easily visualize the play. The chemistry was there and it was intensified by their exchanges with each other. This was a fun ...more
Libby Harrison
Stopped reading at this line:

"Jogs and gaps and stitches that never held."

because...

Random Ramblings
•What’s up with the names?
•Wow, they are all so protective
•I loved the range of princesses
•I was annoyed by how quickly her mood kept changing especially as he was so steadfast in his love for her

It was just too hard to read this story
Bella
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

I'm going to keep this review simple - like this story.

Things I Liked

Bear and his total devotion to Crystal/Chrystal/Christine/Crissy (whatever it was). I was smitten with him from the first 'Bear' text. And boy, was he patient!

I liked the collection of characters in the story, including little kitty, Harley. The kids were cute, the Whiskeys were cool, and Bear and Crystal's friends were awesome too.

Things I Did NOT Like

All the awkward 'Bear' innuendos.

The ENDLESS kissing. My
Carmen Rae
OMFG I just had a girly squeal moment (something I rarely do) when I realised who the main characters are. It only took me half a dozen pages so obviously Bear and Crystal made their mark on my little goldfish brain. Ok now I am excited. Tru Blue was one of my absolute favourite books of 2016 and was the start of my addiction to all things Melissa Foster.

So obviously when I picked this up I had absolutely no idea what I was getting. But as I got into this one it all came flooding back and added
Cyndi Becker
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5plus-stars
"She was crazy. Crazy for Bear Whiskey. "

Melissa Foster has certainly become of my #OneClick read recommendations! The half dozen or so novels that I've read have been great reading and left me feeling, well all the feels. Complete with a sexy & swoon worthy hero, a spunky but slightly damaged heroine, and a supportive circle of friends and family, Truly, Madly , Whiskey is another wonderful example of a Melissa Foster heartfelt romance.

There are few hero's that come to close to the big and
Kathleen Lynn
May 22, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5. This is my first book by this author and I liked it. Bear was perfect, almost to perfect. I will read more from this author.
Tiffany Willams
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"I'm not yours. You don't have to protect me."
"You're not mine yet."

Oh, the cat and mouse game is strong with these two!!!
Whew!!

For eight months, Bear Whiskey has tried his hardest to get his chance with Crystal.
For those same eight months, Crystal Moon has tried her hardest not to let herself fall for his charm.

He keeps pulling her in.
She keeps pushing him away.
But sometimes, you just have to let your real feelings take over.
And boy, what a way to fall!!

"I'm all in, Crystal, and have been for
Esra
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-english
Tru Blu'nun kardeşi gibi sevdiği en iyi dostu Bear ve Gemma'nın hem iş ortağı hem de en iyi arkadaşı olan Crystal'ın hikayesi!
İlk kitapta bizi nelerin beklediğinin sinyallerini vermişlerdi; ancak Crystal'ın hali-tavrının bambaşka nedenleri varmış meğerse!
Sonucunda Bear gibi adamlar var mıymış be??? dedirtti bana yazar :D :D

Whiskey kardeşlerin devam kitapları da biran önce çıksın!!! Böyle hoşuma gideceğini hiç düşünmemiştim. Bullet ve Bones da arayıştalardı hafiften 2 aday da var gibi ama bakalım
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 4.5 Bear Candy Stars ~

I have been dying to get my hands on Bear’s story since I met him in Tru Blue by Melissa Foster.

This book was everything I was expecting it to be. I truly enjoyed it and know that I will be reading it again in the future. My only negative for this book was that I thought it was lacking in the drama department. I would’ve liked what happens at the very end of the book to have come sooner in the story. I think
Anna
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4,5 stars
Strong main characters, good plot, good writing. What's there not to love?
Incredibly tender and possessive Bear, what a beautiful man you are!!! Ohhh
And Crystal, what a strong woman!
Safe read. No OP scenes. No cheating.
Tracie Simister

Bear (Robert Whiskey) Has always put his family first
Crystal Moon Has some
Lynn Mullan
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I TRULY, MADLY LOVED THIS BOOK!

First off, I love the title of this book. As an Alan Rickman fan, it reminded me of his film Truly, Madly, Deeply. And I truly, madly, deeply loved this book. Yes, Bear is a biker with a beard and tattoos (which I don’t like) but like mountain man Steve/Grizz, I fell for his wonderful heart. You can’t not love the guy.
This was an emotional rollercoaster of a read. We met Bear Whiskey in River of Love, and then again in Tru Blue, where his fascination with Crystal b
Konny
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Truly Madly Whiskey by Melissa Foster is a stand alone romance novel.
This is Bear and Crystals book. A steamy and emotional love story.
There is Crystal Moon who dont wants a relationship. Her life is complicated with her family as it is.
And there is Bear Whiskey, a bar and auto mechanic shop owner, a tattooed biker.
If you think this is a bit too much, no it works for him.
Hes a really good guy. Loyal, warm and genuine.
Bear wants Crystal. He pushes and she pushes back.
Is there a HEA? Can she pull
Under the Covers Book Blog
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it

Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
“No baby. We don’t own. We are one. We share, we love, we protect, but we don’t own.”

God damn, if a man said that to me back in the days when I was single, he would have had my heart in a second. Who wouldn’t swoon over a line like that? Jeez Louise…

But that’s just who Bear Whiskey is–he’s a lover, a protector, and loyal to a fault. And he’s set his sights on Crystal Moon. He’s been dancing around his feelings for Crystal for months, but his patience is waning and it’s time to make Crystal his.
Colleen
48% through the book and I can take no more. Chrystal has overcome her issues enough for sexual pleasures to only herself and I see her as only a taker in other areas as well. I am sure eventually she will return favour to Bear needs and not in just sex. I usually avoid biker club stories because having lived the truth of said for 8 years, not so much HEA that is portrayed in romance stories. I did like the Bear character and may have enjoyed him as a Viking or Navy Seal more....ha. We all have ...more
Sandy S
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date April 10, 2017

A new, emotionally riveting, sexy standalone romance by New York Times bestselling author Melissa Foster.

Watch mysteriously sexy Bear Whiskey claw his way to his happily ever after with sassy, rebellious Crystal Moon.

In TRULY, MADLY, WHISKEY...
Susan Gorman
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bear Whiskey is hands down my favorite Melissa Foster alpha hero! I wasn’t too sure if the tattooed biker character in the author’s novel Truly, Madly Whiskey was going to appeal me but the strong, compassionate, family -oriented man quickly won me over. Bear is at a crossroads with regards to his career. He is working at his family’s bar several nights a week as well as full- time at the family’s auto repair shop. His passion is to create custom motorcycles, but he feels torn between his dreams ...more
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Strictly Personal (Personal #3.5)
  • Intensity (The Path to Serenity, #1)
  • Make Me Beg (Men of Gold Mountain, #2)
  • Loner (Nomad, #4)
  • Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
  • Rogue (Phoenix Rising #1)
  • His Lady (Wounded Souls, #4)
  • Flashes of Me (The Seen Trilogy, #3.1)
  • Heated Match (Coded for Love, #1)
  • Used
  • Broken
  • Never Surrender (Bagram Special Ops, #5.5; The MacKenzie Family, #12.4)
  • The Rogue of Islay Isle (Highland Isles, #2)
  • Ravage MC Box Set (Ravage MC, #1-3.75)
  • Every Time with a Highlander (Sirens of the Scottish Borderlands, #3)
  • ZACK: Southside Skulls Motorcycle Club (Southside Skulls MC Romance Book 4)
  • Salt Water Wounds (Oyster Cove, #1)
NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Never miss a release! Follow Melissa here on Amazon and sign up for her newsletter: www.MelissaFoster.com/Newsletter

Start FIVE of Melissa's series FREE in ebook format here:
www.MelissaFoster.com/LIBFREE

Melissa Foster is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling and award-winning author. She writes sexy and heartwarming contemporary romance and wom

The Whiskeys (6 books)
  • Tru Blue (The Whiskeys, #1)
  • Driving Whiskey Wild (The Whiskeys, #3)
  • Wicked Whiskey Love (The Whiskeys, #4)
  • Mad About Moon (The Whiskeys, #5)
  • Taming My Whiskey (The Whiskeys, #5)
“No, baby. We don’t own. We are one. We share, we love, we protect, but we don’t own.” 6 likes
“Babe, you are all I’ve thought about for so long, I can’t remember what I thought about before you.” 3 likes