Start by marking “Naughty Holidays 2016” as Want to Read:
Naughty Holidays 2016

Naughty Holidays 2016

4.52  ·  Rating details ·  516 Ratings  ·  65 Reviews
The readers voted and the winners for the 2016 holiday book are: Alluring Indulgence: Ethan & Beau; Sniper 1 Security: Trace & Marissa; Pier 70: Hudson & Teague. Come and see how they are heating up the holidays this year!

A HOLIDAY GETAWAY...
Ethan Walker knows exactly how blessed he is. He’s still overcoming pain from his past, but he knows with Beau by his s
Published December 1st 2016 by Nicole Edwards Limited

To ask other readers questions about Naughty Holidays 2016, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty Holidays 2016

Chris
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Yup loved being back with Nicole's characters- super glad as I voted for scenes with Ethan & Beau and Hudson & Teague. I wasn't disappointed- it was all sweet and sappy with some great steamy moments!
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Total book ranking 5 stars
This book was like coming home, well do be clear all three holiday stories were.
I was so absorbed in this read, I didn't want to put it down!!

5 stars
Ethan and Beau's story was just WOW, I love these men so much
Bearing witness to them living their happy, relying on each other, continuing to intertwine their lives and facing major life decisions about their future. I loved this piece, yes it left me wanting more!
I hope we soon get a book named BEAU as part of Ms Edward
Aղցela W.
This was a really good book. I love reading Ms. Edwards books. This is a holiday feel good book with three couples from previous books. The first story is my favorite couple Ethan and from " Ethan (AI)" book 5. Beau and Ethan have been married for 2 years they go on a vacation to a cabin in the mountain's in Colorado. Ethan is ready to start a family. This story was hot the sex scenes are really good in this book. The next couple is Trace & Marissa from "Wait for Morning book 2 in the (Snip ...more
Becca
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love catching up with Characters we love

Nicole is back with her Naughty Holidays and this time the fans got to choose who was featured in this years edition. I love Beau and Ethan and so I was thrilled they made it into the book.

Full of heart and steamy holiday fun!
Centoria Coffil
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holiday Love

I so enjoy these lovely little glimpses into the lives of characters that I love so much, especially since I'm always so sad when I have to say goodbye to them when the last page of there book has been read. So thank you Nicole Edwards for keeping us connected to the characters we love and I can't wait to fall in love with more and next years Naughty Holiday collection.
Fernanda
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
muito bom!!!! é bom rever os personagens destas fabulosas series.
sao historias curtinhas baseadas nas series sobejamente conhecidas, como Club Destiny e os irmãos Walker de Alluring Indulgence.
Wendy Moore
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
All 3 stories were great!!! But I NEED more Ethan & Beau..... Hope Beau gets his own book in the Coyote Ridge series. LOVE LOVE LOVE Nicole Edwards stories!!
Tracy Perry
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved, loved, Floved this!! So happy to read more of Ethan & Beau<3...Swoon... Hudson & Teague's story, I cried, loved it!! It was all so good! Awesome happy Christmas read:)
Pauline Cassie
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
A short but exciting re-visit to characters already known and well loved.

These holiday visits are well worth the cash and keeps you up to date with the lives and loves of some of your favourites!
Cheri
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
I’m going to rate these stories as someone who has read all of Nicole Edwards’ books up to this point, therefore knowing the history of the characters. I wouldn’t suggest this as your first Nicole Edwards book if you want an in-depth stories. But if you’ve read the books or if you just want some fun stories without caring if you know the people involved, by all means dive in.

Holiday Getaway
Alluring Indulgence
Ethan/Beau

If I haven’t mentioned it before, Ethan is my favorite Walker brother. And the
Sharon Dunn
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Best Holiday Book of 2016!

Seriously, Nicole Edwards just can not write a bad book!! Already being a huge fan of all her books, I look forward to these Christmas stories. All three are from some of my favorites especially Hudson and Teague. I had not long finished their book which is out of this world awesome, I got to see the rest of their story or it could be just the beginning. There is one part where Hudson communicates with Teague that totally got to me!!! If you are a Huge fan of Nicole's o
Marybeth
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG I freakin love this book!!!! Ethan & Beau are one of my favorite Nicole Edwards couples ever. They are so unbelievable hot and sweet and so in love I can't stand it!!! I was so happy to be in their presence again and hope we will see much more of them in the future!
I loved the game Trace & Marissa played and what it was working up to. They are also an awesome couple and very playful.
Last but certainly not least, Hudson & Teague. My oh my, these two are like sky-diving through a
Clare
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG loved this, I loved last years one and so when i saw Nicole was doing it again this year i was so happy, I love Ethan and Beau and getting to see how far they have come is so sweet, I have read the other 2 couples in this but will be reading them now. Over all such a great book and can't wait to read Beau's book.
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Heather  Talbot
Dec 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Another holiday filled book with great novellas

Another holiday filled book with three novellas capturing a sneak peak into the lives of several of Nicole Edwards characters. The first of the three in the book was my favorite.
Toi
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved It

Loved catching up with the characters from these series and to get an extra peak at they lives - looking forward to more in years to come.
Nicole
Jan 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Ethan and Beau's story only.
MTULIPK
DYNAMIC! NICOLE EDWARDS WRITES THEM REAL!
SHE WRITES THEM POWERFUL! SHE WRITES THEM HONEST!

NAUGHTY HOLIDAYS 2016
STORY #3
TO GIVE AND TO RECEIVE - HUDSON & TEAGUE - PIER 70
NICOLE EDWARDS

I’m not a writer.
And, this is not a book synopsis.
This is me, MTULIPK, trying to explain How Much this book affected me.
And Why.
I truly have no way of adequately conveying to you the ways in which this book affected me.
Emotionally. Physically. Mentally.
It made me cry.
It made me laugh.
It made me smile.
It
Keri
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is awesome! I love this idea of little stories of our favorite characters down the road.

Ethan & Beau
These two have so much to share and I’m super excited to read Beau’s story. Their lives are going to be changing and I can’t wait to see how it turns out.

Marissa & Trace
These two are just too cute with each other. I’m ready for more books in these series so I can get more updates on the couples.

Hudson & Teague
It was nice to hear from these two again. They have such an intense
Theresa
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I’ve grown quite fond of seeing that Facebook post from Nicole Edwards asking everyone to vote for their favorite couple/ménage for her what has become an annual holiday treat.

I was so excited to see Ethan and Beau back for another holiday update, but I was turning summersaults—albeit in my mind—when I saw Hudson and Teague were going to have their first, and hopefully not last, Christmas story.

I love to see the continuing evolution of Ethan since before he got his own AI story, to the beautiful
Brenda Bauman
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love reading about what some of my favorite couples do for the holidays!
Jennifer Greeff
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nicole is at it again with her 2016 Holiday novel! This year featuring Ethan & Beau from Alluring Indulgence #5, Marissa & Trace from Sniper 1 Security #1 and Hudson & Teague from Pier 70 #3! If you haven't grabbed your copies of their individual novels yet, you should but they aren't required to read Naughty Holidays 2016, they just simply give you a background on how our characters got to this point.

We start with Ethan & Beau who are taking a trip following Christmas Day! Ethan
Maureen Ames
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nicole-edwards
MERRY CHRISTMAS and Oh What A Merry Christmas it is with this Amazing Holiday Read from Nicole Edwards!!

Naughty Holidays 2016 is three short stories from the couples we love to read about and can never get enough of from the Nicole Edwards Alluring Indulgence Series, Sniper 1 Security Series and Pier 70 Series.

Ethan and Beau Walker spend their Christmas Holiday melting the snow in a Colorado getaway. Even after three years of marriage they still prove that love is love. Ethan and Beau's story he
Jennifer Reilley
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am kind of speechless right now. I just finished the book and it was one word---PERFECTION

We get to meet up with Beau and Ethan, my favor couple. Ethan has several surprises up his sleeve for Beau. these two are so hot and so in love with each other. The support and understanding with each other is clear. I cannot wait for their next novel.

We revisit Trace and Marissa. trace surely knows how to celebrate the holiday season to pass the days. They get great Christmas news and so nice to see bot
Kim
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
Oh Ethan and Beau how I love you two. I’ll admit this series has kid overload for me, like so many that I’ve quit reading, but I’ll never stop reading about these two even if I have to deal with kid issues. I love these guys and they will always be my favorite couple out of Coyote Ridge, so I was very excited to see their story would be continuing….

Then Hudson and Teague, geez I love these guys too. It was so nice to get an update on them since they had the largest obstacles to overcome getting
Sara Gross
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another great book by Nicole Edwards! I was excited to read more about Teague and Hudson as they were one of my favorite couples that she has written about! Of course, now I just want more! :) And, Ethan and Beau! Another favorite couple and I was glad to see at the end of the story that she said this was not the last we would read of them. The decisions that were made in this novella story about them left the reader definitely wanting and needing more Ethan and Beau. And in the middle of those ...more
Julie (Jewls Book Blog)
Ethan and Beau: Holiday Getaway
3 stars

As fun as it was catching up with the Walker clan, and I did like the story with the sweet surprise, Ethan and Beau must have the stamina of bulls! The physical side of their marriage is still hot and heavy with no signs of slowing down..oh, and their story is peppered with cute intimate moments too, lol.

Marissa and Trace: Early Christmas Present

This was an amusing and spicy read. It was entertaining to see Trace keep Marissa on her toes with the
Colleen
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It contained three short, sexy stories about three different couples from previous books. In the first book, we got to catch up on a bit more of one of my favorite couples, Ethan and Beau from the Alluring Indulgence series. The next book was Marissa and Trace from Sniper 1 Security. And the last book was Teague and Hudson from the Pier 70 series.
These three books were super sexy and super sweet. I loved hearing more about these three. The only problem was that I wanted to kee
Shaunna Wolensky
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love the holidays!

I have been so excited for this book!! Nicole had been telling us Ethan and Beau were the Walker couple this year (who we voted on)! I love Ethan and Beau so much so I was super stoked for their story!! And boy it didn't disappoint. Ethan and Beau are still happily married. And this totally set us up for their follow up book!!
It was also great to catch-up with Marissa and Trace and Hunter and Teague!! And like always Nicole set us up for the next book in each series!! Woohoo
Jackie Wright
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Holiday Season won't be complete without a Nicole Edwards holiday novella. This year we got to find out how life was treating Ethan & Beau from Alluring Indulgence, Marisa & Trace from Sniper 1 Security and Hudson & Teague from Pier 70. No one writes a hot secene like Nicole Edwards and this novella has some steamy hot scenes !!! Each story takes you a bit deeper into the life's of these couples and I was so glad to read that there is more to come from Ethan & Beau......
Great
New York Times bestselling author Nicole Edwards launched her professional writing career in July of 2012. Having been an avid reader all of her life and a huge fan of creative writing, it seemed the likely path for her to take. Since then, she has released more than forty books and has no plans to stop. As her full-time career/hobby, Nicole writes steamy contemporary and erotic romances.

Nicole is