Start by marking “Catholic Mom Challenge: Striving for Sainthood in Everyday Mom Life” as Want to Read:
Catholic Mom Challenge: Striving for Sainthood in Everyday Mom Life

Catholic Mom Challenge: Striving for Sainthood in Everyday Mom Life

4.68  ·  Rating details ·  40 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Catholic moms are called to sainthood, but what does that look like among the piles of laundry, the mounting to-do list, and the stress of getting dinner ready? The Catholic Mom Challenge system blends the power of Catholicism with discrete steps that busy moms can take to manage their lives while still striving for sainthood.

This system works for everyone, because it wil
Published September 16th 2016 by Ever Catholic

To ask other readers questions about Catholic Mom Challenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Catholic Mom Challenge

Kristie
Even as a childless woman, I found this book incredibly useful, relatable, and inspirational. Yes, moms are the primary target audience but the strategies for self-care and life management are applicable to everyone. Don't let not being a mom keep you away!
Denise
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent source of information and encouragement!

I've had the pleasure of reading Sterling's blog, listening to her podcast, and of meeting her at this years Catholic Women Rejoice Conference. I felt like this book was directed at me personally. I don't share all the same struggles, but a lot of them. And although my story is different, so much of our lives as Catholic mother's and wives is the same. We all need a village to encourage us, believe in us and prod us along in the right way. His wa
Jackelyn Santana
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and strongly believe I will reread it many times to reassess my progress and stay focused on what matters.This book gave me a new perspective on my to-do list, my responsibilities, and my daily activities. I've had many nights where I've felt I've accomplished nothing, yet I'm physically and emotionally drained from doing as much as I can, trying to spread myself as far as possible to get everything done, but there's never enough time. It's a vicious cycle that I have tried to ...more
Jenny
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I will read everything Sterling writes. I love her podcast; I love her spirit, wisdom, voice, humility, and on and on. I made my manifesto from this book and it really helped clear my head about my life and how to incorporate my faith.
Michelle Rogers
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Such a great read. I've done the Mother's Rule of Life and liked it bit our schedule varies enough I had a hard time putting it into practice. This book and a mom Manifesto can be used regardless of how crazy and varied your schedule may be but pulls in any of the things I like about and still need to better implement in my life: prioritization of relationship with God and putting the most important things first while still taking care of your own needs to help you be the best version of yoursel ...more
Jen
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really do think this book can change the lives of women. It's an easy read - the hard part is implementing it! But Sterling really does cover everything to set us up for success. I'm a big fan of A Mother's Rule of Life, and this reminds me of it except this seems much more relevant in this time of social media. Make sure you read the entire book, though- some of the most important things are at the end!
Andrea
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfect book to kick off the year

Great ideas to set myself on a good path for the New Year. Sterling holds back nothing in her wonderful and inspiring examples of how we can stray from the path and get back on it without delay.
Angela
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Will re-read

I loved every aspect of this program. It showed me that my prayer life was lacking in some areas. It is a great tool to begin working on yourself. You are worth it!!
Rebecca
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book that has challenged me to start being a better version of myself. Really enjoyable read. It could have used a little more editing with some of the grammatical errors.
Lara Chavez
Kat
Nov 28, 2016
Amy
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So good, I highlighted something on almost every page (Kindle version). I'm working through the worksheets on her website now and it's really helping me organize my thoughts and goals for next year.
rated it it was ok