Start by marking “Wolf Bane (The Anthology Novella Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Wolf Bane (The Anthology Novella Series Book 3)

Wolf Bane (The Anthology Novella Series Book 3)

Melinda Chambers has worked hard to carve out a safe, quiet, content little life for herself. She has effectively built solid walls around her that keep her safe from harm and heartache.
She never could have imagined how her world was about to change in the blink of an eye…
Danger is coming after her with a vengeance as the secrets of who she truly is are revealed. Can she
Published September 17th 2016 by Darlene Kuncytes

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Bane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Bane

Mona Livsey
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One Life Ends, Another Begins

What a sweet read, with the perfect balance of mystery and romance. Nothing ever goes right for Melinda. With her birthday on Halloween she feels as if her birthdays are cursed, nothing good ever happens to her on or around her birthday. On her 25th birthday nothing changes, so she decides to spend her evening with her favorite guys, Ben & Jerry. But her best friend has other plans as she drags Melinda off to a costume party at a local club. There she meets her d
Belinda
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: darlene-kuncytes
Melinda hates Halloween and her birthday which just happens to be the same day. When her friend Stacy drags her out to a costume party her world changes drastically.
Colin Bane is a wolf shifter and is keeping a promise that he made a long time ago to keep Melinda safe. He didn't know until he saw her how hard that might be. Melinda has no idea what she is so Colin must somehow teach her.
Can he keep her safe from all the evil people who want her? Can he keep his secret from her?
Another great book
Brei-ayn
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Darlene Kuncytes has done it again. She wrote a fantastic story. I love both characters Melinda and Colin. This book has romance, suspense and so much more. I can not wait for the next book in this series they are really great and a must read in my book.
Holly Bargo
Nov 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
Those tricky homophones

If the author hired an editor, then she needs to fire him and find someone competent. Fowl is not the same as foul, nor taught taut. That plus an utter failure to suspend disbelief, using dialog as a vehicle for information dumps, and generally lackluster prose make for a story that's not worth reading. I certainly had no desire to finish it.
Pam
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Just a touch of magic.

Another short and sweet book. With action and suspense. A little humor in there. Several sexy scenes. With just the right touch of magic... Pam James
Terri Oconnell
Dec 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very good action packed book with a wolf shifter called upon to protect a young woman. As they both find they are drawn to each other can he keep the danger away?
Debra Roth
Nov 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Vampires, Werewolves, and Witches

A sexy werewolf, Colin, protects his mate, a witch from an evil vampire. Danger, betrayal, and love are all part of this paranormal story.
Karen
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
MELINDA IS ABOUT TO TURN 25 AND SHE FINDS OUT SOMETHING THAT SHOCKS HER. I AM NOT SPOILING THIS SO YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO READ. ALONG COMES NOT SUCH A BIG BAD WEREWOLF YOU WANTS TO PROTECT HER FROM THE EVIL THAT LURKS IN THE SHADOWS. GET READY FOR SOME STEAMY ROMANCE, SARCASTIC HUMOR AND LOADS OF ACTION. IT'S A QUICK FUN READ AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FOR A BEACH DAY!!
Amy
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Vampires, witches, and werewolf's oh my!

Melinda is just living here life when one night her world as she knows it is blown to pieces. She learning things she never knew. And she meets a super sexy guy who becomes her body guard and maybe more! Love, love, loved it!
Linda
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!

I absolutely loved this book! Melinda and Colin's story starts with a bang ( fourth of July fireworks ) and just kept getting better. I love Darlene Kuncytes books! I can hardly wait to see what she comes up with next. Wolf Bane has it all. Vampires, witches, and hunky shifter. Once I started reading I couldn't put it down.
Teri Ditchman
Dec 09, 2016
stacey Ellis
Nov 02, 2017
Mary Woldering
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you’re a girl who is born on Halloween you might really get sick of the day. Melinda doesn’t like Halloween. On top of it, everything bad has always happened to her on that day. Now a friend cons her into a costume party (dressed as a witch). Other hungry eyes are watching her and soon the man behind those eyes begins to pursue.
Colin Bane is a part witch/part wolf tasked with keeping her safe from those who mean to obtain her. He isn’t counting on falling in love with her. Will he be able to
Angie ☯
Nov 06, 2018
Tonya
Nov 29, 2017
Darlene Kuncytes
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Charisse
Sep 21, 2016
Joanne
Oct 16, 2016
I was born and raised in Northeast Ohio and still happily live there! I have always loved reading and writing. A Vampire's Saving Embrace is the first novel in The Supernatural Desire Series. Book 2, A Wolf's Savage Embrace released in Sept. 2013. And Book 3- Marcus' Mortal Embrace is now available!!!
These are stand alone novels with recurring characters that hopefully, you fall in love with. My