Start by marking “The Baby Game (The Alpha Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Baby Game (The Alpha Series, #3)

The Baby Game (The Alpha Series, #3)

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  106 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
The next installment in the bestselling Alpha Series.
The Baby Game

Ronnie Taylor and husband Harry had agreed they’d wait a few years until starting a family. So when Ronnie discovers she’s pregnant after being a bit too casual with her contraception, she finds herself in a dilemma. Harry is taking his mother on the trip of a lifetime at the same time as their bundle of joy
ebook, 1
Published September 30th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Baby Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Baby Game

Coco.V
Sep 19, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
FREE on Amazon today (9/19/2017)!
Ann
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book I don't know why she hide her prengecy I think he would understand
Carrie K-Ski
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ms. Long is becoming a fast favorite. Her stories are fun, humorous, sexy, loving and captivating. The Baby Game is no different. I adore Ronnie...she's something else. This copy given in exchange for an honest review.
booklover
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ronnie is her usual rambunctious self in this book. If you've read Andie's other books then, like me, you're BOUND to have fallen in love with Ronnie even though she's quite a proficient liar, and somehow manages to not trip herself up on her pinocchio nose, well until the underlying truth of her scheme has finished baking that is.
I do have to admit, as much as i love Ronnie she did annoy me in this, even though her reasoning was genuine. Yet again she made me laugh so hard !! Her cravings, thou
Diana
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a cute and silly romance. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Ronnie (Veronica) ends up pregnant faster than she and her husband, Harry, planned. To prevent him missing the trip of a lifetime with his mother, she comes up with all kinds of convoluted plans involving her friend and midwife to hide the fact that she is expecting. Harry is a man who clearly loves and adores his wife and falls for her reasons for gaining weight. Ronnie is truly a master at covering her tracks while loving her family.

I
Donna
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Baby Game is a screwball comedy! Ronnie is as ditzy as they come! She is also a good person who would never do or say anything to hurt anyone. Harry is a saint for never getting too upset at all her silly antics. If you are looking for a funny, well-written romance, this is it! I definitely recommend reading The Baby Game!
Mazmum
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie - I love your crazy ways but even for me you've lost the plot this time. Only you would believe you can get away with passing off a pregnancy as fast food.

Hilarious, mortifying, formidable Ronnie - I salute you and all of your specialness!
Theresa Shaw
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must read

Omg Andie this book was fantastic couldn't put it down once I started I highly recommend the alpha series books you will love them
Kimberly
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Get ready to laugh!!!

This is the funniest book I've so far by Andie Long. Yes, book #2 was cute, but Veronica has gone beyond all measures this time.

She's a newlywed who just found out she's pregnant way too soon, at least it is in her mind. She makes up a fake "eating-unhealthy diet" to explain her 9 month long weight gain to her husband. Harry had promised his mother a trip together to Canada at the end of her pregnancy, Ronnie knows that his mom has been looking forward to this trip for yea
LJT
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

What a great read from new to me author Andie M. Long! The sexy cover and book blurb is what drew me into this entertaining and very funny short story.

When Ronnie Taylor finds out she is pregnant, she decides to keep the news to herself because her beloved husband will be on a highly anticipated holiday with his mother, a few weeks before her due date. Ronnie does not want to prevent them from taking this trip, so she concocts an interesting story about her future weight gain, which k
Helen Simpson
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I HAVE TO SAY Andie M. Long IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVE AUTHORS WHO NEVER FAILS TO PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE FROM HER BOOKS. THIS ONE WAS NO DIFFERENT. I LOVED READING ABOUT RONNIE AND HER MATCHMAKING SKILLS AND HOW HER BUSINESS IS GOING. THE BEST PART FOR ME IS THE HUMOUR THROUGHOUT ESPECIALLY BLAMING HER FARTS ON THE DOG. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED READ FOR ANYONE.
Lisa
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ok for most authors and characters the premise behind this book wouldn't usually work as the idea is quite ludicrous but for Andie M. Long and the wonderful and slightly crazy Ronnie they were able to pull it off. In pulling this off we ended up with a hilarious read and one that I thoroughly enjoyed.
Deborah Yunevich
Ronnie, Ronnie only Ronnie

Who else but Ronnie would come up with a scheme to hide her pregnancy, so that Harry could go on a long dreamed of trip with his mother? A!ong the way she creates a love match and helps Nina. I think a time with Ronnie, Stella, and Nina all pregnant together, could fun especially if A woman for Christopher is involved.
Lily
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5
This is an addictive serie !
Ronnie is just f*cking awesome !! She's like a tornado that steels your heart !
I just HAD TO HAVE THIS BOOK ! I fell like a junkie while wainting to get it delivered on my kindle.
Be baware, it's a "don't put me down" so be careful because you could loose sleep over it, I know I did !
Sara Oxton
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Baby Game by Andie M. Long the funniest Five-star read I have ever read. Veronica Taylor may be battier than a fruit cake, but she is also by far the funniest character I have ever read, I loved her in the previous books in the Alpha series, The Alphabet game, the Alphabet wedding and the Calendar game, any woman who turns up to be maid of honour in an Elsa dress, is a legend in my eyes. I didn’t think it was possible to laugh so hard, I snorted red wine from my nostrils and the warning is t ...more
Kim Williams
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
EXCELLENT BOOK.

I enjoyed the entire series. Ronnie has to be my favorite character by far. The Baby Game was hilarious. Definitely reminds me of an I love Lucy episode.
I would recommend this book, and the entire series, to everyone looking for an exciting read.
Breanna Eichhorn
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Andie does it again! This book is an amazing read. I loved how well the book is written and how well the characters are developed. I can't wait to read more books by Andie.
David Smoth
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great all through

A nice gradual buildup to a firecracker ending. Perfectly woven but the author to keep you in suspense at every page turn!
Shelby
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great

Great book. Love Ronnie. Shes hilarious and accurate to women and their psycho tendencies. Would love more of her please.
SouthernAngel
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A wet your panties, streaming great big tears hilarious. The train wreck, screwball characters, especially Ronnie are awesome.
Michelle Burton - Aguino
No Surprise Here!!

Just finished The Baby Game. Another book by Andie that I love. She rocks and I am really hoping there is more from Ronnie and the gang.
Dee2545
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Only in Ronnie's twisted, scheming brain, could she pull off hiding a pregnancy for so long. Harry has a new nickname in my book, Harry the Oblivious. He may be beefy and pretty, but come on...pay attention to the woman you live with!!!! Andie, seriously, the sex scene with the added gas issue, had me laughing so hard I couldn't breath. Just outrageously funny!!! So many good, oh so good scenes in this book. I just loved it. I hated to look at the countdown clock on my e-reader, I didn't want it ...more
Roberta
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ronnie is unique!! She's back in this funny novel with the most weird idea: hiding a pregnancy!
The story is funny, the characters are alive, as always in this series, and you'll laugh a lot!!
But the best part arrives at the end of the book, turn the page and...surprise!!! A funny conversation between Ronnie and the author waits for you! So be sure that this book won't be the last you'll hear of Ronnie Taylor!
Christine Frieseke-Miller
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect rom com novella! I absolutely adore Ronnie. I fell in love with her in The Calendar Games. She makes me laugh and finds herself in situations that are absolutely hysterical. What she considers normal is far out of the norm, it is always a guaranteed laugh. This book is well written and a laugh on every page. Ronnie and Harry fell in love in The Calendar Games, so if you haven't read that book, you should pick that one up first. Ronnie is a hoot and the situations she finds he ...more
Mary
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh Ronnie! She is just so much fun. Who hides a pregnancy? Really? This was just pure enjoyment with all the silly things Ronnie dreams up to keep her husband, Harry, in the dark about being pregnant. She doesn’t want to spoil a planned trip with his mother to Canada, something they’ve being anticipating for awhile. So with the best intentions, she keeps the pregnancy secret. Well, in true Ronnie fashion, craziness abounds which is just a joy to read and experience. Love that Andie M. Long gave ...more
Destiny Bridwell
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it

I got this from the author for my honest review. I have read a couple of books by Andie M. Long. It is the first in this series that I have read. It is kind of goofy and comical at times. Ronnie and her husband are recently married and want to wait to have kinds. Ronnie has been a little slack with taking her birth control. So she tells her husband that she is going to be part of reality show about eating junk food. That is how she covers up that she is gaining way. She does not want to stop her
Ruth Loizides
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What fun to have more of Ronnie who is so funny. In this book she is pregnant but hiding it. Such a carry on and her hubby remains so patient. Shame he wasn't able to share her journey but then it was funny all the ducking and diving too. Excellent read.
Sonja Netkovska
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
Omg Andie this book was fantastic I couldn't put it down once I started. I absolutely adore Ronnie!!! The story is funny and you'll laugh a lot!! I highly recommend this book.
I got this from the author for my honest review.
Tiffany
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the third in the Alpha Series but the first I've read. There were some parts where I was a little lost and wished I knew the back story. An example is Ronnie's friend Nina, Nina's husband Mike, and her stepson Sam. Another would be Ronnie's past. With that said though, it didn't take away from my enjoyment of the book. There were many times I cracked up laughing out loud. There were so many parts that were hilarious. Ronnie's wit and speak-her-mind attitude just made the book. I will def ...more
Sandie
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it so funny. Reading about Ronnie and Harry was a wonderful escape from reality as she tries to hid her baby bump. This book had it all love, great friends, and lots of humor. Easy to recommend this book well written book it will keep a smile on your face through out and lots of belly laughs.
I was provided an advance readers copy in exchange for an honest review.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Andie M. Long is the author of over 20 titles including the popular Supernatural Dating Agency series.

When not writing, or editing for other authors, she spends her time drinking coffee and eating far too many Toblerones. She adores her whippet, Bella, and is tormented frequently by her OH and her teenage son.

She adores the book community, chatting with likeminded people who don't roll their eyes
More about Andie M. Long