Start by marking “Broken Angel (Bad Things, #4)” as Want to Read:
Broken Angel (Bad Things, #4)

Broken Angel (Bad Things #4)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  918 Ratings  ·  66 Reviews
What happens when an angel falls? Find out in Book 4 of Cynthia Eden's "Bad Things" series, BROKEN ANGEL.

Angel Lila is being hunted--she can feel the hunter closing in behind her. Every move she makes, he's stalking after her. But does the werewolf on her trail want to destroy her--or can he protect her from the growing darkness that she is trying so desperately to fight?

W
Published December 13th 2016 by Hocus Pocus Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Broken Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Angel

DW
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bad-things
5 Stars for the very sexy wolf.

photo 2A32A3A0-C68D-4275-96E9-FCB33F229E73_zpsxiang9nb.gif

Good Lord... Dare I say that I like Rayce more than Julian? I can't believe it but Rayce is some kind of badass. I knew that he would be from the previous books.

photo FDD0862D-3BB4-4510-8726-6EE5E1BEDE95_zpsrj81ongs.gif

"I kill. I hunt. I fucking repeat. That's my life."

photo E05ADA55-7136-4439-B929-3C727073B8B2_zpsmhmgaj7u.jpg

Lila was a bit meh for me. To be an angel, she was a bit of a pud. I did not like her character much. I felt like Rayce could do way better. I mean, she was better by the end but still not my favorite. She has been on the run since she was released fro
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Lila is a fallen angel who we first learn about in book 2 of the series. She was betrayed by the Leo, the twin that was born to rule the light when he gave her feather to a madman. That madman was able to catch her later and imprisoned her along with other paranormals. In book 2, they were freed and Lila has been on the run ever since.

Luke, the twin that was born to rule the dark, sent Rayce to hunt down Lila and bring her to him. Rayce is a werewolf who Luke saved from being consumed by his be
Claire Robinson
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4.5 - "Didn't I tell you... you'll always be my angel." Stars!

Cynthia Eden’s books always take me to my reading happy place, Broken Angel is the fourth book in her fast-paced, paranormal Bad Things Series.

Shifter Rayce Lovell has figured in the series from the beginning, being one of the Lord of the Darks enforcers, he has been by Luke’s side at most of the pivotal plot points that have occurred across the previous three books so far, but the author was quick to highlight Rayce’s overprotective
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Loved this one! Both Lila and Rayce were amazing characters and perfect for each other. For a few minutes, I thought Lila would prove tstl but thank god she saw the light and stayed true to Rayce (and showed she wasn’t as naive as people assumed!)

Rayce was hands down my favorite character! He was selfless, brave, committed and loyal. So he was a little crazy, no biggie. He was that way for his one and only so I totes approved.

This is 100% safe.

Favorite lines:
... one of those bastards shoved
K.K.
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! That was one hell of a HOT ride! the book was literally on FIRE! the chemistry like OMG blazing and so damn romantic.. AWW!!! This was my first book by Cynthia Eden and it just sealed my fate as a faithful follower of her. This book was awesome. I want to say that it was too short for me but it was packed and well-written. When it was hot, it was so darn freaking HOT, I actually shifted my reading position more than a few times. When it was sweet, omg, I'm not shy to admit that I was swoon ...more
Megan Fall
Definitely a five star read. I love this series!!
Marta Cox
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews
I've enjoyed seeing Rayce throughout this series and indeed he's been essential to numerous plot twists but by giving him his own true love the author has fulfilled all my expectations. Finally we see him doing that which he excells at, hunting and his prey just happens to have a pivotal role in a long awaited plan. Oh I'd like to say more but in this world controlled by two powerful Lords it's always possible to make a deal but sometimes the outcome isn't quite worth the price!
Throughout this s

Hero (Rayce): 5/5
Plot: 4/5
Grovel: good
Cheating: none
HEA: yes but no epilogue
Triggers: none

Average score: 4.5/5

Best Line: “I waited for you. I would do anything for you, and you’re not going to slip away. Death can’t have you. If I see that asshole, I’ll tell him to fuck off.”

Worst Line: none

Personal Review:
Another great romance in this series - between a werewolf and an angel.

Random Ramblings
•Great start
Julia
Another great addition to this series! Can not wait for Leo's book; his character needs some serious redemption.
Sonia Cristina
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
É mais 3.5 estrelas mas arredondo pela imaginação.
Um anjo (suponho que não exista esta palavra no feminino) e uma besta - dão um casal muito interessante, não acham? LOL
O início da história de Rayce e Lila já começou há 2 livros atrás, daí que aqui, tenha perdido um bocado aquele impacto/surpresa inicial, de ver os protagonistas conhecerem-se e onde tudo começa.

O que acho cada vez mais engraçado é Luke e Leo, os gémeos, oh pá, são cá uns giraços e a forma como entram nos enredos é o máximo. Aqu
Jessica Frances
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Broken Angel is book four in the Bad Things series and this time we get to see Rayce meet his match. Lila didn’t have a great introduction to this world or to her newly formed feelings. Pain and terror has been much of what she has experienced, but Rayce is determined to show her more. Sent after her to bring her to Luke and keep her safe, soon feelings become involved and tough choices need to be made. This was thrilling, exciting and in some places nail biting. I loved every second of it and c ...more
Trina
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5**
Laura the Highland Hussy
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review posted on Got Fiction?

In this fourth book in Cynthia Eden’s Bad Things series, we have Lila the fallen angel, and Rayce, Luke’s werewolf friend, and tracker. He’s been tasked to find this fallen angel, and bring her to Luke. If you’ve been following my reviews of this series, you’ll know Luke is considered the Lord of the Dark, meaning he has control over all dark things (i.e. vampires, werewolves, etc). His twin Leo is the Lord of the Light, and he controls all good things. But as we’ve
Sunami
Aug 14, 2017 marked it as to-read
8/13/17 - 99 cents
Ciru
Dec 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Finished, review to come.

And finally...we review!!

The reason why this book gets 3 stars, is because I was not feeling it. It took me 6 days to finish. And I ploughed through it, in that at times, I had to dig deep and continue reading. I don't know why, and yet all the other 3 books went very fast.

Rayce goes after Lila. Lila is actually turning into a demon. So, the book is about Rayce saving her from Kale, a new enemy. I think what I like about every book, is that there is a brand new enemy for
Michele
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Can you say AMAZING?! Well let me tell you, Ms. Eden does not disappoint with the 4th book in her BAD THINGS series! Even though each of these books can be read as a stand alone, it is better to have read the first 3 to clear up about some of the characters. This series centers around 2 brothers, Luke and Leo. Luke is the leader for what is considered the "bad" paranormal and Leo the leader of the "good" paranormal. So you are introduced to both Rayce and Lila in the previous book. Lila was betr ...more
Lyn* Nomad *Worlds await*
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rayce is one of my favorite characters in the Bad Things series. From the moment he saw Lila, he’s been protective of her. He’s strong and fierce. Add in his unwavering loyalty to Luke, he’s awesome. I love how he wants to protect Lila and make things better for her.

Lila was a bit soft to my opinion, but that’s how you’d expect an angel who feels too much and to have known only pain to be like. I figure, Cynthia Eden did a great job with her character in portraying an angel who was betrayed, had
Vale Z
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
Update 2017

Lila?
I'm sad to say that unfortunately my wish isn't granted. Lila is a meh (I don't have any other words to describe her).

Rayce?
Hot and nearly perfect.
description

But in my opinion, I think Luke is the star of this book. Luke is so damn perfect!

2016
I absolutely adore Rayce <3 Please don't let Lila be weak like Rose. I hope Lila will turn into a badass woman who is not afraid to kill.

description
Bonnie-Anne Carmichael (Love Triangles Are Fucking Stupid.)
I'm an unforgiving bitch I guess. (view spoiler)
Tania
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cynthia-eden
"Broken Angel" by Cynthia Eden. Book 4 in the Bad Things series.

Loving this series and this new addition about Rayce and Lila was just as excellent as all the rest. Rayce is a werewolf and he was introduced in the series right from book 1 "The Devil in Disguise" and he's shown up in all the other books so far, helping tie all the books in the series together. Lila is a fallen angel and she was introduced back in book 2 "On the Prowl". In book 2, Rayce helps save Lila when she and some other para
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Still a great series!

What does an angel become when they fall? A demon, of course! At least that's what happens to Lila after she is rescued from the evil Simon in On the Prowl. Only Lila doesn't know that because, apparently, it virtually never happens. So, after she regains her freedom from Simon she takes off rather than attempting to return to heaven. Luke sends Rayce, a rogue werewolf and sort of friend, to track her and bring her back. This plan suits Rayce just fine because his inner beas
Maureen Nicholson
5 Stars

"When you came in the air went out.
And every shadow filled up with doubt.
I don’t know who you think you are,
But before the night is through,
I wanna do bad things with you.

I’m the kind to sit up in his room.
Heart sick an’ eyes filled up with gloom.
I don’t know what you’ve done to me,
But I know this much is true:
I wanna do bad things with you."

I swear, every time I read a book from this series I sing "True Blood's" theme song. To me it's just so appropriate for this lot. This series is addi
Leagh
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, own-on-kindle
Why am I surprised that I loved this book? I really shouldn't be. Cynthia Eden always writes a great story. This was no different. The characters, plot, suspense, action, sexy time, and writing were all phenomenal. Rayce is a seriously bad ass werewolf and Lila is a sweet and innocent Angel. You certainly wouldn't think that these two would go together but believe it or not they go together perfectly. The plot was both sweet and intense and the chemistry between Lila and Rayce was off the charts ...more
Rebecca
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved it!

I loved this one. I think of the others before this, this was second or third best. I really love the way Msg. Eden writes. I almost feel like I know everyone once you get into the stories. She really fleshed out all the people pretty well. Anyways do tread this book if you haven't read the ones before this one or you may not understand what they refer to in places and you won't really get everyone. Off to read the last book. Wonderful fun series.
Christine Jalili
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and couldn’t put it down until I finished. What is Lila becoming? Who is Kale and why does he think Lila belongs to hm? Rayce was summoned to get her for Luke ( the Lord of the Dark). But Rayce has fallen for his Angel ( Lila). I was emotional on this book and cried too. Will she become dangerous? This whole series is great. You’ll definitely want to get this book. Loved getting both POV, a very happy ever after and no cliffhanger. I highly recommend this book.
Lea
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Cynthia Eden's Bad Things series - great twists - memorable characters - emotion and humour. This one is Lila & Rayce (my favourite werewolf). The plot thickens with regard to Leo - maybe the good twin or Lord of the Light isn't as "good" as we once thought.

Looking forward to Book 5 - Heart of Stone.
Marg Siegler
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This author is phenomenal...

The plot, the characters, the unbelievable abilities. They all come alive when you read a book by this author. Cynthia Eden will keep you reading AND believing all her tales. The insight of this author is so great Cynthia, you have a loyal fan.
Karen-Ann Stibbs
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another success in the Bad Things series

A werewolf sent to find and bring back a fallen angel but not everything goes to plan - love gets in the way. And when a major battle is near the end two beings sacrifice the ultimate undertaking of their very lives in the name of love.
Speed
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!!

Loved every bit of this story. Lila and Rayce. An angel and her beast. Beautifully written. I have yet to read a book by Eden that is short of nothing but perfect!!! Loved it! 5 stars!!!!
speedreader
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best one yet! This was so good - I just live Rayce. Can I say I love Luke - he has to be one of the most meddling characters I’ve read in a long time. “ I lie about many things. It’s part of my charm” oh Luke you are just awesome. Ok back to Rayce and Lila - I’m so glad they had their HEA on to the next book. 4 down and 2 to go. I’m just itching to read the 6th book - Leo’s. Thank you again Cynthia for writing such fantastic character and books.
Award-winning author Cynthia Eden writes dark tales of paranormal romance and romantic suspense. She is a New York Times, USA Today, Digital Book World, and IndieReader best-seller. Cynthia is also a three-time finalist for the prestigious RITA® award. Since she began writing full-time in 2005, Cynthia has written over eighty novels and novellas.

Cynthia lives along the Alabama Gulf Coast. She love
More about Cynthia Eden

Bad Things (8 books)
  • The Devil in Disguise (Bad Things, #1)
  • On the Prowl (Bad Things, #2)
  • Undead Or Alive (Bad Things, #3)
  • Heart of Stone (Bad Things, #5)
  • Tempted By Fate (Bad Things, #6)
  • Wicked and Wild (Bad Things, #7)
  • Saint Or Sinner (Bad Things #8)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • The End of the Affair
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)