Start by marking “Turn To Love (Bright Park Romance, #4)” as Want to Read:
Turn To Love (Bright Park Romance, #4)

Turn To Love (Bright Park Romance, #4)

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Caelyn Jones hadn’t planned to have a guy as a roommate—especially one as cynical and disorganized as Drexel Blackford—but she’s not in a position to be picky. His apartment is by far the most convenient and affordable for her. And besides, Drexel’s super hot, and he’s not mean to her or anything. He just doesn’t show any desire to be her friend.

Still, Caelyn is determined
ebook
Published November 26th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Turn To Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Turn To Love

Haddie Harper
I love Caelyn and Drexel! ♥

Welcome back to Bright Park for an all new love story. Caelyn is needing a place to live, and Drexel is looking for a new roommate. He's hot, and Caelyn can admit to that, but he's taken. And he has a personal rule about dating a roommate.

I really liked the added detail of Caelyn having dyslexia and how Drexel helps her find methods to overcome it in her own pace. The camaraderie between characters is so heartwarming and how Caelyn tries not to let her attraction to Dr
Liza Street
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary, romance
Beautiful book! I love the friends-to-lovers aspect of it, although really, we all saw this coming a LONG way away (and I mean that as a good thing)! Caelyn's absolutely perfect for Drexel, and their journey gave me all the feels. As usual with Eisley's books, I cracked up laughing in several places. Really love the Bright Park crowd and I can't wait for the next book!
Tori Knightwood
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Aw, I love these books and these characters! I can imagine being friends with Caelyn and having a crush on Drexel in real life. Caelyn has a lot to deal with in this book and I just felt for her. I look forward to a brief check-in with her in the next book. Sweet romance with a little bit of heat.
Sibyl Eisley
Jan 31, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Ashley
marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2017
Sibyl Eisley loves writing and reading light and fun stories with a happily ever after. Besides all things book-related, she enjoys traveling, and has lived on the east coast and the west coast of the US, but never anywhere in the middle.

Sibyl is the author of the Bright Park Romance books, a five-book New Adult Contemporary series that takes place in suburban Maryland.

Her next series, Indie Rock