Start by marking “Your 3 Best Super Powers” as Want to Read:
Your 3 Best Super Powers

Your 3 Best Super Powers

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  57 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
"Your 3 Best Super Powers is an invaluableand practical guide to opening your mind and heart to unleash yourcreative potential."
-- John Gray

Super powers. You wantthem. You feel that life would be better with them. You wish you couldhave been born with them. The good news is you have super powers!

According to world-renowned intuitive guide and spiritual teacher SoniaChoque
Published October 11th 2016 by Hay House

To ask other readers questions about Your 3 Best Super Powers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your 3 Best Super Powers

Charmin
May 07, 2017 rated it liked it
1. We often don't trust our intuition because we are afraid it might be wrong. We have been conditioned to look only at the facts as we perceive them in a moment and to ignore or discount deeper feelings that signal that things may not be as they seem. We go along with what appears to be true instead of what we feel is true and ignore our inner alert system.

2. Meditation frees us from the habit of allowing our thoughts to control us. Meditate is that it slows down your reactivity. Gives you the
Kimberly
Jan 11, 2017 rated it liked it
This book was well written and easy to follow with a lot of spaces to do the work needed to grow in the three areas of meditation, manifestation and intuition. However, I did not get a ton out of the book beyond the meditation section. I guess I should be happy that I already implement the items presented in the other two sections with regularity, I had hoped for something a little....more...a different perspective or approach that seems to be missing in books as this, and had hoped that this wo ...more
Sandra
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This very well-written, easy-to-understand book tells about the three tools that we all have which are indispensable to a wonderful life: meditation, imagination, and intuition. Ms. Choquette explains each of these in depth and gives easy-to-follow directions on how to use and make the most of each. Her suggestions are effective and sensible. She even gives examples of their effectiveness from her life and the lives of others. If the reader followed the advice in this book, she would surely noti ...more
Pam Thomas
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An amazing insight into how if you apply 3 simple universal principles to your life you can make drastic changes both within and without. It explains your souls purpose, can ease stress, adds abundance in your life and make you feel you have a sense of purpose in your life.
Amy