Start by marking “God & His Girlfriend” as Want to Read:
God & His Girlfriend

God & His Girlfriend

Have you ever met a pretty girl in a suspicious condition with blood stained hands lying in a hotel room where you are staying in?

Can a love story see its acceptance in the Indian society when the boy is from slums and the girl is born in a rich family?

How many of you have met those girls who were molested by their known ones when they had not even crossed the age of 14?
Paperback, 1st, 238 pages
Published September 1st 2016 by Teenage Publishers

To ask other readers questions about God & His Girlfriend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God & His Girlfriend

Priyank
Oct 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Hi everyone ,

Glad to share with you all that my new book recently got released. It's titled " GOD & HIS GIRLFRIEND". It's my 2nd book. Thanks for the love & support for my first book 'I Am Dead But My Heart Beats' and helping it cross 18,000 sales figures in two years. This new book is about following your passion amidst all the odds, grab the moon fighting against all the adversities and to do this you must start at the right age. The story depicts how we as an individual can balance o
Swati Zahid
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
that's the story of my friend Jessica & Ashfaque.
A story of a slum boy and rich girl, story of why majority terrorists are followers of Islam, story of making passion your profession. Its about how to keep emotions in check when you need to choose family or nation.
Purushotham Dasari
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
IT WAS an excellent book it showed the power of true love nd it oppesed the orthodox way it is a good love story
Dhruv Mehta
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Super story line, true story of patriotism, passion and love. Inspiring for Indian youth.
Subhajit Das
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“God And His Girlfriend” is the 2nd book of Sir Priyank Aryan. His debut novel based on a real life revolutionary journey of love & sacrifices named “I Am Dead But My Heart Beats” was a ‘National Bestseller’ soon after its release 3 years ago and because of that book, Priyank Sir has already been rewarded with “India’s Best Debut Author (2014)” title. I have completed reading both of his books one after another just recently and I have decided to say something about his 2nd book first.
Firstl
Harpreet Singh
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
a must read book for every book lover out there. one of the best patriotic thriller ever.
it's not just a book, it's a revolution.
Bani Jain
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Priyank, a young author from Jamshedpur city is in news of writing industry again, pretty much seen on social media once again and this time it was his new book GOD AND HIS GIRLFRIEND.
His debut novel I AM DEAD BUT MY HEART BEATS made his writing image as a romantic writer with good hold on communal topics but this new book has magnified his image as an author who has a strong hold on national issues as well.

Firstly i have become a great fan of his writing skill of mixing two tales perfectly . i
Alisha Patel
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Priyank's new book had all his readers on toes, in the wait. And yes his story is again powerful. God and his girlfriend is on a great storyline of how a person can be ideal. The mix of love, passion and patriotism is exceptional. Rise of a slum boy to a perfect lover, a perfect citizen and a stalwart patriot makes this character my favourite.
The book addressed hot topics of real life like following passion till its your life, being for your country in the wildest of worst possible scenarios. I
Jyoti Mishra
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Just nw completed your second recent novel God and His girl friend Priyank sir..no words to appreciate this work of you sir It's really an Inspiring story ..the blending of friendship , love , patriotism give a wonderful flavour to the readers the concept of terrorism nd the life of terrorists are interesting sir ..the view of religion is also good sir ..this book is the mirror of the evil things happenning in the life of women in indian society ...the way u portrayed the characters of Dev nd Je ...more
Deepak Shah
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Glued to your new book Priyank sir the entire night yesterday. Loved to see those fabulous comments on the book. Must say that you have encouraged a new style of story telling with non fictional topics wonderfully mixed with the fictional way of story telling. the real; life inspirations draws high emotions and is very inspirational. had tears in eyes when your story portrayed many harsh truth of our society. overall its a 5 star from my side. loved the book. all the best. waiting for your new w ...more
Sarika Singh
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
completed your new novel 'god and his girlfriend' just today after i did with your first book priyank sir. I am delighted for choosing your books ..
your story telling and writing skill are simply comendable. writing on true incidents based on real life is never easy. loved this part sir. ashfaque and jessica were the best characters who offered so much to see and learn.

god and is a girlfriend should be read by all younsgters, politicians , parents age group ppl and everyone who wants to see the
Kapil Awasthi
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You have hit the reader's chord again Priyank. Amongst all current day books, this story for the motherland with entrepreneurial bent despite all social and natural odds depicts Ashfaque as a true man , truly blessed by lord Krishna's characteristics. Science says nothing can be perfect but yes close to perfection can be done. And Ashfaque is a true example , with Jessica's love and her family's support the story is a must read for aspiring youngsters and modern day lovers. Good work.
Blogadda
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blogadda editorial team finds this book a good one. We give it 4.5 stars.

Its a very different genre, not a typical romance fiction nor a complete self help. It is a combination of love for your motherland, the war between love and terrorism, choosing country or your known ones. Well, we suggest you to pick it up and read without knowing much about the book.

Must read if you love your country, family & passion.
Ruchika Gupta
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
priyank, once again you have nailed it. your plot is superb. the mix on patriotism, cross border terrorism with a love story is just marvellous. and writing is much more crisp and matured than your first book 'i am dead but my heart beats'. i will say our youth, parents, politicians all should know the metrics of ashfaque's character to make india awesome. hats off to jessica's love and ashfaque's support for her was praiseworthy.
Suhana Chatterjee
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Worth reading this book over various other romantic fiction novels.
Good sense of portraying a message to society Priyank Aryan.
Highly recommended to all readers. May each one of us act and think with such simplicity yet so thoughtful, wise, sane and India will be so great. Love story was superb as well with such a sweet message for Indian society.
Mansi Anmol
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
He was not a terrorist, nobody is a born terrorist. He was my love but he betrayed the nation for me, for his mother, for his sister and lamenting father. Was he a sinner? May be yes, may be No, but he was shot down. Know mine & ANMOL's story in Priyank Aryan's new book "God And His Girl-friend".
Sai Prince
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
really a wonderful book.Story nvr lost its grisp till last.Its a complete package of love,passion and patriotism.Really inspired by Ashfaque(male lead).Wen I read prologue I was literally praying to that "It should not be Ashfaque" and I'm happy that my prayers was not left unanswered. Haha...
Mutturaj
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
--- Give away by Author---
Very good read.
Panvi Sharma
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
super story. fabulous concept and plot. must read.
Sumit Sehgal
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
good book, very different story line on a topic based on nation and passion to do what you love the most.
Sampi Ha