Start by marking “Cozy Mystery Sixteen Book Set” as Want to Read:
Cozy Mystery Sixteen Book Set

Cozy Mystery Sixteen Book Set

3.8  ·  Rating details ·  83 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
This collection includes 16 stand alone cozy murder mysteries featuring dessert-loving, feisty, amateur sleuths.

The Hope Hadley Series

After losing both her job and her boyfriend, Hope Hadley trades Hollywood, California, for her hometown of Hollywood, Florida. Before she has a chance to piece her life back together, her best friend's boyfriend is murdered. Even worse, th
Kindle Edition
Published September 16th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Cozy Mystery Sixteen Book Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cozy Mystery Sixteen Book Set

Hope Gerhardstein
Jul 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Who did it

16 book set of cozy mysteries. They all have the same theme, just different settings. The suspects have no alibis and a "lightbulb" comes on at the end to reveal the guilty party. Can you guess who the killer is before the sleuths do? Not always who you suspect!
Cher Hudson
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable

Good reading about an amateur sleuth mixed with some romance and friendship..plus lots of suspects and characters oh.and foodies too
Bonnie Keck
Feb 18, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: bad-cozies
The storyline is well plotted and the characters are well developed. Ms. Potts’ witty writing style flows smoothly and the book is an easy read. The characters are well developed and the mystery well plotted.NOTE: That was NOT MY review{s}; however, it does show exactly Meredith Potts' writing style...repetitious and unbelievable and not just a little bit preachy. Even as low a bar as I set for cozy mysteries, she limboed right under it.

Most of the stories are on ku, either as standalone or in s
Jo-Anne
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
These cozy mysteries are fantastic! The writers have a way of making a murder mystery humourous. I don't know how they do it but I love these books. The main characters "investigate" the murders with no actual training, just a need to find the truth. How wonderful that these fictional characters can make themselves feel better just by eating something sweet? I wish I could do that but in real life there is the weight gain to worry about. All the characters in these books are great. So great, I w ...more
Peggy
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**SPOILER FREE**

Each book is so intriguing, so good that you will read right through each one without realizing you are coming upon the last book! Easy book is a page turner! The stories the characters you will find yourself lost in! Books you want to add to you read list or read now! You will enjoy each and every one!

*Received for an honest review*
Laura Reading
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am still working my way through this mystery set but have enjoyed a good number of the stories. The characters are fun and the mysteries delightful. These are clean storylines.
I have read all of the Daisy McDares and enjoy how her mind works. She manages to find trouble wherever she goes.

If you like theme murder mysteries, the Hope Hadley selections are right up your alley.
Judy Rehm
Nov 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading the Daisy McDare stories in this set as I have read others by the author. It was nice to also read the stories with Hope Hadley and her brother Joe.
Denise Whelan
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
All I can say is that this is a boring box set to read!
Charmaine Maree
Feb 06, 2017
KIM
Mar 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Okay for.99

I always hope when buying anthologies to find something new, a new author, a great read, relatable/quirky/crazy characters... something. Out of sixteen books I actually only completely read two, the rest of the book was of the skim, skip done variety. At only .99 I'm not so much complaining as disappointed. It took me a month or more to finish because I gave up after each story to read something else and then came back hoping the next story would grab my interest. I'll finish by sayin
Audrey Hanaway