Start by marking “My Kinda Kisses (Summer Sisters #1)” as Want to Read:
My Kinda Kisses (Summer Sisters #1)

My Kinda Kisses

(Summer Sisters #1)

Life never goes as planned. Jaime Summer learned that lesson the hard way when her fiancé wreaked havoc on her carefully constructed life plan. Now, Jaime’s back in her hometown, working at her sister’s flower shop and living with her family once again, swearing off dating and men for the rest of her life. That is, until Ryan Elson walks through the door.

Ryan has been in J
Published October 24th 2016

To ask other readers questions about My Kinda Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Kinda Kisses

Natalie The Biblioholic
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Light-hearted, feel-good fun. That's what this story was. If I wasn't laughing at the jokes between the sisters or busting a gut over the antics of the grandparents (really inappropriate but hilarious), then I was swooning about the love that developed between Jaime and Ryan.

Jaime's heart was broken. She was dumped the week of her wedding and vowed to take a break from relationships. That is until Ryan waltzed into her life. He was handsome, cocky, sweet, kind, considerate and oh so sexy. He was
♡Tonya♡
I read this back in November but it mysteriously disappeared . ....Ha ha I found it the memo of my Kindle -

If you are in the mood for a sweet story with virtually zero angst, then one click this book.

Ryan was a great hero.  Sweet, caring, sexy and NOT a manwhore!  It was refreshing.  He knew the moment he saw Jaime that she was special.  Now he had to figure out how to convince her that she was.

Jaime was smart and funny.  She recently moved back to her hometown and was nursing a bruised ego/he
Alex ♈
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: safe
Carmen Rae
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was my kinda romance novel. It was one of those reads that kind of feels like a warm bath. It was sweet and funny and the characters were engaging but it took me a bit to get into it and it felt a little slow at times.

I absolutely adore the sisters and the interaction between them all and especially the grandparents was awesome. I think honestly without them I might have given up on this book but they kept me reading long enough for me to get hooked on the characters and their story.

Ryan
Raine
Boring

I can't help it, but this book was boring. It pains me to write this review since I've seen all the other good reviews and I also met the author. Lacey Black is wonderful! She took the time to chat with us about her books and also took a picture with us.
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
I thought it was cute.
The Heroine is abandoned the week that her wedding would happen. The ex ends all by text message.
She returns to her parents' house. Her grandparents are hilarious and the sisters very interesting.
Our hero soon becomes enchanted by her and runs after her.
His ex appears briefly but does not cause much drama because he knows exactly what he wants.
Her ex appears and makes revelation.
I liked it and I'll read about the sisters.
Lacey Black
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote it. :)
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
My Kinda Kisses is the first book in Lacey's new series, Summer Sisters. I have read all of her books and have loved each and every one of them for different reasons. This was because of this family and their craziness along with Ryan and Jaime's journey to find happiness in a small town...

Jaime Summer is back home after her fiancé broke her heart and fucked up her list. She is a planner and had a list to complete by the time she was thirty. She thought Gavin wanted the same things until a few d
Danielle
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS!

I've been a fan of Lacey Black's since I picked up her debut novel, Trust Me, and fell in love with the small town of Rivers Edge and the Stevens clan. Small town romances, and especially a series about a big family with lots of siblings finding their happily ever afters, are my favorite romances to read, and it's Lacey Black who always comes to mind first when I think about them. What she does to bring a small town, a big family and those sweet and sexy romances to life is special, and
Joanne T
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful launch to a new series by Lacey Black. She has returned to her roots of a small town and big family, and I couldn’t be happier. Though I have enjoyed every single one of her novels, not a hardship when you are reading a mastermind storyteller, there’s just something about the connection between the characters within these larger families. As a reader, I love getting attached to these different personalities and the feeling she evokes in us as we watch these characters develo ...more
SnoopyDoo's Book Reviews
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lacey-black, arc
4 ★

OMG I loved this book!!!!!!

Okay now that I got that out the way I can get a bit more into the detail. When I started I wasn’t sure if I would like Jaime or Ryan, but at the third chapter I liked them. A bit more in I fell in love with them both .

Both of them are just so engaging that that makes you feel you right there with them. They funny, loving and caring and sexy. They also balance each other out perfectly.

Speaking of perfect, I like that they not all too prefect it makes them just so m
Laura Hughes
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book and characters so much!! I loved Jaime and her sisters relationship! I feel so in love with Ryan from the start! He is the total package sweet funny sexy and a dirty talker!! The grandparents made me laugh so hard I love them!! This is a definite ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ read! ...more
Shari Kay
Sep 11, 2018 marked it as not-for-me
Not for triggers. Authors humor is just not for me
Kathy - Books & Munches
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2019
Once in a while, I need some romance to lose myself into and this one truly ticked all the boxes I needed it to.

You get a fun, blooming romance, there's intrigue, there's fun characters, there are highly inappropriate grandparents and.. amazing sibling relationships!

I got so much more out of this novel than I expected to, which is always the best kind of surprise when it comes to reading books, isn't it?

The romance itself - lived for it. Although it felt a bit insta-lusty, but can you really fa
Coco.V
Aug 09, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on iBooks today (8/9/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Ryan has been in Jupiter Bay for a year now, and has worked hard to make this new town his home. His co
Abbey's Fully Booked
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good start to the series

Another enjoyable read form Lacey. Good introduction to the sisters and sets the story up well for Payton's story.

Loved Jaime and Ryan together and the grandparents were a hoot.
Tiffany
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
She's back with another amazing story!

Lacey has stole my heart again Jaime and Ryan remind me a lot like a couple from Lacey's first book Trust me (river edge series book 1 its free on Amazon) they are down to earth, chemistry off the wall just like you would want the two main characters in the book. And don't get me started on her grandparents I laughed so hard while reading this book my family thought I was crazy. If you love small town, big family books you will love this book/ series once w
Anja ~ Once Upon a Page ⚜️ Books and Tequila
One of the things I love most about reading is discovering new-to-me authors. Be that first-time authors or well-established authors who I just never read before. It’s exhilarating because you never know what you get yourself into—unlike with your go-to authors. Lacey Black was such an author for me. My Kinda Kisses was my first book by her, but definitely not my last.

My Kinda Kisses is a sweet romance about not only finding love, but also letting go of the past, opening yourself up for possible
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Full review to come!
Tootsie Glitter-Balls
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
#readingtigress - Review -

This book.....!

I adored this book!

I'll admit - I was completely sucked in by the title alone..... but the story itself..... oh so gorgeous.

Jaime has moved back to her childhood home after a traumatic break up with the man she thought she would spend her life with. She is living with her Dad and wildly inappropriate grandparents - who are amazing by the way! Her plan..... be happy, find a career and get her own home. No more penises!

That was before she met Ryan.

Rya
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 Stars!

I am loving me some Lacey Black. This is the third series I have read by this author and I swear with each book she releases, they continue to get better and better. Her newest release is the brand new start of a series that is sure to be another top favorite of mine if book one is any indication how this series will progress.

My Kinda Kisses was a sweet, light, sexy, romance that made me smile, giggle, swoon, and fall head over heels in love. I was hooked to this book by the end of cha
Karen Hrdlicka
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe I left this book on my Kindle so long. I absolutely loved Ryan and Jaime's story. The writing is crisp, the characters are real and the banter and sexual tension is amazing. As soon as I finished this book, I dove into the next sister's story. I love finding a series that has the reader becoming emotionally involved with the characters.
Jaime returns to her hometown after her fiancé broke up with her via text a week before the wedding. Wounded and building walls around her heart s
Fotini
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'll tell you my sin. I had this book forgotten in my library for a year. Can you believe me? A whole year! Big mistake! Because let me tell you...this book is one of the funniest, hottest and most exceptional books I've ever read!
I. Love. It. Plain and simple.
Angst free.
Love at first sight.
Hot, steamy sex.
The most hilarious-out-of-the-world grandparents. ( a big LOL here)
Just perfect.
My first Lacey Black book and it won't be the last. This is a new bright beginning for my stalker-ish way bec
Tracy- OMGReads
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute story with a fun cast of characters. Excited to read the rest of the series
Kara
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was a great ESR! Easy Sexy Romantic. just what I needed. I loved Jaime & Ryan! what a sweet couple.... next book #2!
Lea Love
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Summer Sisters series is the first of Lacey Black's books that I have read and I have to say that I am officially now a fan.
This series was funny and sweet. I honestly laughed and cried and sometimes even laughed then cried because I couldn't stop laughing.
Once you start, you just can't stop with this series.
I will be readying more of Lacey's work!
Karen
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet love story, looking forward to reading the other sisters stories. Granny & Grandpa are beyond hysterical!!
AdorkableJenn
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My Kinda Kisses is the first book in the Summer Sisters Series and the first book I've read by Lacey Black.
It introduces us to Jaime, the second to oldest of the six Summer girls. After suffering from a humiliating break up from her ass of a ex, Jaime moves back to Jupiter Bay. She moves back in with her parents, gets a job at her sister floral shop and swears off all men! That is until she meets the sinfully handsome and charming as hell Ryan.
Ryan has only been in Jupiter Bay for about a year,
SyLvIa
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: lacey-black, 2-read
[2.75 stars] not a bad book i would say, just not a very memorable book for me to like it enough to rate 3 stars. thought the grandparents are really funny with their extreme talk on sexual encounters, hahaha~~ quite excited to read the next book.
  • Falling Completely (Starling Falls, #1)
  • Revelation (Iris, #3)
  • Lost King (The Kings Of Retribution MC Book 6)
  • Pursuing (Alluring, #3)
  • The Science of Loving
  • Etched in Stone (Six Degrees #2)
  • Pierce My Heart (Women of Willowbrook, #1)
  • Bourbon Blues (Serrated Brotherhood MC, #1)
  • Always A Lady
  • Hold Me Close (Last Frontier Lodge, #7)
  • CowSex
  • Confessions of a Klutz (Confessions, #1)
  • The Millionaire's Nanny
  • Ranger's Legacy (Montana Rangers #1)
  • Bent Not Broken (Cedar Creek, #1)
  • Beautiful Life (Carpino, #2)
  • Discovering Lucy
  • Pure Attraction
Avid reader, writer, mother, and wife! I love to read contemporary romance. Add in a little "spice" or hot guys in uniform pants, and I'm a happy woman. There's just something about diving into a book and engrossing in the magic of your hero and heroine getting their happily ever after.

Summer Sisters (6 books)
  • My Kinda Night (Summer Sisters #2)
  • My Kinda Song (Summer Sisters #3)
  • My Kinda Mess (Summer Sisters #4)
  • My Kinda Player (Summer Sisters #5)
  • My Kinda Forever (Summer Sisters #6)