Start by marking “FaeTAL (FaeTAL Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
FaeTAL (FaeTAL Series, #2)

FaeTAL (FaeTAL Series, #2)

The Carnival of Darkness isn’t your average amusement show. It’s a sick and twisted world where men are predators and women are the prey.

Abi, one of these women, has one goal. One all-consuming need. All that she wants is to escape from the life that she is being forced to lead. She isn’t looking for love or even lust, she just wants her life back. No matter how lacking
Published November 26th 2016 by Becca Moree

To ask other readers questions about FaeTAL, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about FaeTAL

Start your review of FaeTAL (FaeTAL Series, #2)
Magical Pages  Book Blog
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A MAGICAL MUST READ
1st let me say THIS IS A 100% SPOILER FREE REVIEW.
With that out of the way, I will 1st say this is so well written you will feel as though you're watching it as a movie. The description Becca put into this story is amazing and in no way overdone. I read this from start to finish without putting it down. That is almost never done by me.
Out of the thousands of girls that visit the C.O.D each year why are only a few kidnapped, what is so special about them?
Abi, one of the
Erika BookHavenBookBlog
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
" 'You won't lose me. If you want me here, then I can't think of a single place I would rather be.' With that she raises her legs to my waist and locks her ankles. 'All I want, all i need, is you.' "

Becca Moree holds my imagination like no other as she threw all of my favorite things into one book.

-Dark, twisted elements pushing the envelope on horror......CHECK
-Imaginatively constructed paranormal world that seems completely believable because it's so well written and layered
J.L. Clayton
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

So, after reading the first story I was ready for this one. FaeTAL was a whirlwind of emotions. First, Brett and Charlee are in trouble like deep trouble. But, Charlee seems to have the worst of it.
Author Moree introduces us to two new main character. Abigail & Christopher.
FaeTAL had everything for a paranormal fan. Darkness, romance, thrillers and wondering what will happen. I can't wait for the next book in the FaeTAL series.
Mandy Saial
I loved the first book ,which started out like a Twisted ,Crime Thriller at a Carnival and the author morphed it into a paranormal ,but the second book brought in a whole new level , couple and species into this already epic storyline .
I loved the characters of Christopher and Abi together , he is so loving to her although, in the beginning it was rough , but you immediately felt there connection getting deeper over the course of the storyline , especially after they bonded .
I felt like I was
Ashley
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW WHAT A FANTASTIC DEBUT FULL LENGTH NOVEL BY BECCA MOREE!!!

When I went into this book with some of an idea of what I was going to read since I read The Carnival of Darkness novella first, but I had no idea how fantastic it was going to be. Becca is able to create a paranormal world that only she could come up with. She has described this world and the intricacies of this world so perfectly in this book. This is my first paranormal read and I was glad that it was. It had everything I wanted in
Michelle VanDaley
FaeTAL is book 2 in the FaeTAL series and it is Paranormal, Horror and Romance all rolled into one goose bump producing series - I'm gonna call it ParaHorroMance! Becca Moree has broken through the genre barrier creating something entirely fresh and new that will have you losing sleep and not wanting to put this book down until the very end. Her detailed writing has you feeling every slice of the knife or kiss on the lips as if the scene were playing out in front of you on a movie screen. Every ...more
Divya Bhat
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Simply amazing

This is the second book of the series and I have no words in my dictionary to express how amazing it is. The story narration is from multiple POV and flows flawlessly. The book has sex, rape and cuss words so not meant for young readers but nothing that an adult can't handle. The action, romance, adventure, mystery as well as investigating angle are amazing to the T.
I loved the interaction between Brett and Charlee, Abigail and Christopher even Brad and Abigail. Even Mac is a
Janell
Jan 29, 2017 added it
Wow, I could not put this book down. One of my favorite authors is Laurell K Hamilton and I Becca Moree is right up there with her. This series is extremely well written and draws you in completely. It's dark and twisted but in a good waay. Now it is definitely an adult read but the scenes are written in a way that'll get you all hot and bothered. Some writers are so crass with those scenes in their books. Not Becca she makes you feel like you're in that world with these characters and I am ...more
Kellyann
Dec 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

After reading book one I was quickly drawn to the pages if this story. This is the second book and picks up where it left off. I did think it dragged on for a short while and I feel we were introduced to characters that we should have been introduced to earlier. Luckily things picked up rather quickly towards the end and my interest started to spike. Then of course a cliffhanger! Overall I really enjoyed the read.
Soccergypsy
Jan 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I had to read this twice before reviewing. I wanted to be sure I had not missed a single, perverted, macabre, freaky, moment of the nightmare inside the Carnival. (Additionally, I got to read a fabulous supernatural story twice in one week.) This tale picks up immediate where "Carnival of Darkness" finishes. This is a dark and haunting depiction of an otherworldly fascination to condescend humans. I'm hooked on this series!
Becky Rhoades
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story. Becca did an amazing job. I loved how she explained more with the FaeTaL and a lot more. Great job Becca. Can't wait for the next one. She writes for you wanting more. Love ya Becca. *Hug*
Mona williams
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
this was another amazing book you wrote. i now have a uderstanding what was going on here at this carnival. what these monsters were really trying to do to these women. i hope in the next one the cowboy gets free and finds his true mate. thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!
Amanda Mann *Rabid Readers Book Blog*
Becca Moree Has done it again!! another completely captivating read from page one! Can't wait for the next book.
Becca Moree
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Michelle VanDaley
Katey Kirkham
Feb 09, 2017
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!

I knew FaeTAL would be good based on C.O.D, but I wasn't expecting such a pulse pounding story that kept me on my toes! I couldn't put it down.

No dislikes. You must read this story.
Erika BookHavenBookBlog