Start by marking “Two Against Nature (Suncoast Society, #39)” as Want to Read:
Two Against Nature (Suncoast Society, #39)

Two Against Nature

(Suncoast Society #39)

Holly’s severe chronic pain from her fibromyalgia isn’t merely physical, it’s emotional, too. Her brother Louis sits in jail, wrongly convicted of their mother’s murder. Nothing will stop Holly’s efforts to get his sentence overturned. She’s put her life on hold to make it happen.

Walt’s avoided the fact that he’s insulated himself from moving forward because he still holds
ebook
Published October 31st 2016 by Siren-BookStrand

To ask other readers questions about Two Against Nature, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Against Nature

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

Complicated, messy and moving, this story contains it all. Holly is a loyal and loving sister. She will make it right and free her wrongly convicted brother, Louis. I am moved by how hard Holly works to clear her brother's name. Many people would have given up, especially since Louis is her adopted brother, not her blood brother.

There are so many things about this story that is appealing. The characters really made this a fun read. Of course, the funny little tangents enhanced the story for me.
Xan West
Dec 23, 2016 rated it did not like it
I have a bunch of mixed and complex feelings about this book.

In the end, for me, the kernels of good things in this book are vastly imbalanced by things that I was appalled by and feel are quite harmful. So, despite the rarety of finding BDSM fiction with characters that have chronic pain conditions (particularly ownvoices stories by authors with those same conditions), I cannot recommend this book to anyone, and particularly caution disabled readers.

The main reason I caution disabled readers
Theresa
Jan 14, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF in disgust. In this book, BDSM was presented as "the answer" for the stupid irresponsible heroine's health issue.

Yes, I know from personal experience you can fight chronic pain with pain. At the same time, you need to "manage" your illness. The heroine was beyond a damsel in distress because she did not practice self care in any form - physically, mentally and financially. The Hero, her Dom used BDSM to make her irresponsible ass take care of herself. He used it to treat her pain. He also p
KnottyGirl Reviews
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
She’s Baaaack! That’s Tymber Dalton and the Suncoast Society. This is book number 39, hard to believe, but here we are. I love every single one of these books, some a bit more than others. The Reluctant Dom, The Denim Dom, Hot Sauce, and His Canvas, as well as Vicious Carousel, are a few of my personal favorites. But now I think this one is going right on to that list for some very personal reasons.

To give a quick explanation, the main character, Holly, has Fibromyalgia and deals with awful dail
Angie
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What I love about the Suncoast Society books is that Tymber Dalton always takes me on an emotional roller coaster ride with a hot sex and a happy ending!
Walt is a heavy sadist who hasn't had a serious relationship since his divorce 12 years ago. He knows that he wants more but just hasn't find the right woman so he has play partners at Venture to get his kinky fix. Holly is on the outside of the lifestyle. She goes to the club to hang out and support a friend who is looking for Mr Right. Holly h
Katy Beth Mckee
This story of course has the kink this series is known for but this story is so much more. It is about Holly who has an inner strength that keeps her going despite tragedy. Walter a caring man who needs a good place to put all that nurture and love.

It is also about justice and the timing of my reading of this story couldn't have come at a better time. It was wonderful and rich part of this story. Don't want to say more so I don't give anything away.

Finally, it is about family done right. Kimbr
Melanie
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great book from Tymber!! This book was a learning experience for me as well as having a great story line. I've learned a lot about fibromyalgia from some of her other books, but this one really affected me. I cannot imagine the pain that Holly had to endure while under the stress of trying to free her brother as well as just living day to day. The story had a good flow and was entertaining. The sex was hot and showed, once again, that BDSM is very individual. I can't wait for the next on ...more
Readalot
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tymber Dalton has a way of taking real life problems and forcing you to read them all in one sitting. Holly's fibromyalgia in the story is knowledgeable, enlightening and horrible, and gives the reader a better insight how sufferers live day by day. Louis, her brother is in prison for a crime he did not commit and this also contributes to Holly's health. The knight in shining armor, well really the sadist Walt, pulls the whole story together nicely. Keep the tissues nearby as per usual and some ...more
Debbie Talbot
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Stayed up way past my bed time to read this. Another excellent book in the Suncoast series. Reading about someone who also has Fibro in such a real way that it seems only Tymber can do really made the book for me. It had all the steam but with a good dash of sweetness too. Also the BDSM was perfect as always.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holly and Walt have both been through a lot in their lives. With Walt's failed marriage and Holly's brother being wrongly sent to jail. The story of them coming together and finding the place they were meant to be is an emotional one. But happy endings usually are.
Sarah ~Book Addict~
I could not stop reading this. I stayed up all night until I finished it. I will definitely be reading it again. It’s a new favorite.
Kelly
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emotional From Beginning to End

Between my sympathy for Holly's pain (I'm a chronic pain sufferer) and my heartbreak for Louis, I was constantly feeling. I was worried there would be too much law-speak, but it was really well done with most of it being done in the background and remembered by the characters. Walt and Kimbra are wonderful and make you laugh with their rapport.

This was a wonderful book, leaving me with a sigh of happiness that I get after reading a good, satisfying story. Oh, and y
Ashley
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emotional and Riveting

This is a story to keep you wanting more. It's an emotionally riveting story. You have never rooted for the good guys so much as you do in this story! Read it! You won't be sorry.
viva
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Thank you!
Catherine Iriarte
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I could relate to Holly's daily struggle. Walt is an amazing person as well as his ex. As with all the books in this series, there are tough times and good times. Times I cryed in sadness and in joy for the characters. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next book!
Rhonda
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holly has known pain because of her fibromyalgia so she thinks that playing with a Dom won't work for her. Besides, she has a lot of stress with her brother being accused of a crime he didn't commit. Walt is a Dom and is a Sadist. He thinks he still carries a torch for his ex, Kimberly but when he meets Holly and starts getting to know her, he begins to question that. Kimberly is a lawyer and Walt asks her to look into Holly's brothers case and see what she can do to help. In the meantime, Walt ...more
Toi
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Great Book

Just WOW - Walt falls for Holly pretty quickly and is amazed at what she's been through with her attack and her brother being blamed and jailed for something he didn't do - he helps with getting someone to take on the case to see if they can get her brother out of jail - the attorney just happens to his ex wife - plus Holly gets an instant family. Best part is Holly has fibro and reading about some of her aches and pains hit home, as I suffer with those too.
Adelaide
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Feel all of the feelings

Once again I picked up a Tymber Dalton book expecting a good read. What I got was so much more. The main characters were engaging as usual. I love how human the people in her books are. A lot of times romance novels be they erotic fiction or not come off as flowery, not this series. These characters experience the hardships of every day life that you as a reader can relate to.
Sue
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
A sweet coming together story. I really liked Kimbra and hope she finds what she needs.
Aryanna Valkyrie Melany
Dec 18, 2016
Chrissy
Dec 20, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Two Against Nature by Tymber Dalton 3 17 Sep 19, 2016 05:39PM
Tymber Dalton is the better-known wild-child alter-ego of author Lesli Richardson. She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband™") and too many pets. Active in the BDSM lifestyle she writes about, when she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training. The two-time EPI ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 92 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)